1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

A Sasuke theory

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Goodfellow, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Goodfellow .

Here's a probalby new one <.<

Okay, we all knwo that Sasuke is at the same age as Naruto yes?

And many think that yondaime might have been the father of Naruto, yes?
    And we have seen a picture of yondaime's genin team right?

And in that genin team, one of them, a black haired dude, looked a lot like a Uchiha, with the typical Uchiha style hair //o.o\\ at the front which both Sasuke and Itachi has.

Now, what if that guy was Uchiha Madara? And said guy, being Yondaime's teammember, might have had a Sasuke-Naruto relationship of rivalry. The genious and the hardworker, etc etc.We know history ahs a tendency to repeat itself in Naruto (VotE, the sannin etc).

Okay, back to Sasuke. What if sasuke was adopted? Well, noone needed to tell him about that, it isn't unusual in entertainment shows that somebody was adopted without their knowledge. So what if Sasuke was adopted. What would indicate on this? Well, failry few things. One is his father's cold demanour towards him. One is the fact that Itachi thinks that Sasuke has the true power to succed him. One is that Itachi is really short, and Sasuke is fairly tall, and they don't look THAT alike. These are those I thought of:
    A bit different haricolor, body build, faceshape, different talent, Itachi unlocked his sharingan when he was a lot younger, itachi got those o/.\o sleeplines, and different abilities, aka, kyuubipacifier.

Now, if Sasuke was adopted, this would explain Itachi's motives a lot, if the true father of Sasuke was the greatest genious of Uchiha ever? And the reason Itachi wanted Sasuke to live was that he expected that the apple wouldn't fall far from the tree so to say? Father like son? maybe the soul reason Itachi kept Sasuke alive was becouse he wanted to prove to himself and the world, that he was the greatest Uchiha ever, even greater than the former Sasuke's father and his line of the Uchiha family? As simple as that?

So, who was this father of sasuke, well you've probably guessed it. Uchiha Madara, the guy who was in the same team as Yondaime. And why did Sasuke get adopted, well probably becouse Madara died fighting the Kyuubi, who compared Sasuke's chakra to Madara's, which is pretty sweet, becouse Chakra affinity and properties are belived to be genetical factors, right^^? So, said Uchiha Madara died togheter with Yondaime during the fight against Kyuubi, and the Kyuubi new about him thus.

Also, I can't give the answer about Sasuke's mother, but neitehr do we know anything about Naruto's mother.
    but I'd guess that the reason that Sasuke got adopted and naruto didn't was becouse sasuke had living relatives. Maybe his mother was the sister of Madara? Oh, I'm not going to try to guess that^^

Alright, this theory was out of the blue, but I thought it was wortht a shot, although there isn't much proof of it in the manga <.<

Tags:
  2. Sho Active Member

Well, it's a very interesting theory, and does give an original look into things. I never thought that Madara might be Yondaime's rival, so that's a possibility given that we don't know much about him (or even Yondaime for that matter >.>)

However I have to really disagree about Sasuke being adopted. Check this thread out on lj. The overall similarities between Sasuke and Mikoto are too much to ignore, and I don't think she had a baby by another Uchiha on the down-low without Fugaku knowing about it (!)

Though this theory still can be valid if he were to turn out to be Sasuke's uncle (Mikoto's bro) or something like that (if that was Madara).

3. Sorrow-Tear's Champion Fair and Biased

One Sasuke looks quite like his mother, so adoption is out. As far as Madara I personally think he was the one Itachi was talking about as founding the Leaf Police, unproven but my personal thought. Unless he was there when Yondaime sealed the Kyuubi and was essential to that fight, I doubt he was Yondy's teammate. His name would have been remembered alongside Yondy's if that were the case. But good try.

4. Goodfellow .

What goes for Sasuke looking like his mother, which he does, I proposed that she might be his aunt.

5. |eMoCandY| Shooting Blanks

ok so ... nice theory... took me (awhile reading)

i dont think sasuke was adopted since he looked like his mother... :)

6. Refused 攻殻機動隊

can you get me a picture of yondi's genin team?

7. Max Bishi New Member

We need more of Sasuke in the manga, it's getting ridiculous.

8. Goodfellow .

Nope, but I could get this short clip from the anime.
    They got color, but are otherwise loyal to the manga <.<

Worst fight scene ever

It's during the eleventh second. Otherwise a pretty interesting peice of information that section.

9. Shinji 5th Division Captain

heres the pic of yondy's team some have been asking for,
    But i think the black haired dude you are talking about is actually a girl, because usually all genin teams have 2 guys and 1 girl.

10. Sorrow-Tear's Champion Fair and Biased

The black haired does look more like a girl, but given some of Kishis other genderbenders who knows. However they remind me more of Anko than an Uchiha.

11. RasenganUltimate Member

Your theory sounds fairly reasonable, but if Madara was Yondaime's rival, why would he help fight the kyubi? The kyubi stated that Madara's chakra was far eviler than the kyubi. Madara must've done something extremely horrible. That is my thought.

12. Shinji 5th Division Captain

That is so true lol, like i thought Haku and deidara was a girl, but i think what supports her being a girl definitly is the fact that each genin team has 2 guys and 1 girl. Like kurenais team Shino, kiba, Hinata; Kakashis team, naruto sasake and Sakura, Asumas: Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino, and Gai's: Neji, Rock Lee, and Tenten.
    I do not remember any all guy teams and the yondaime and the fat kid clearly look like guys. So i think it is definitely a girl.

13. Akatsuki Leader Uzimaki Akatsuki leader

14. Janglemouse FTW

i thought the whole madara thing was ages ago? Since Madara was the first Uchiha, wouldn't it take a long time for the Uchiha family to grow so huge? Between when Yondy was a Genin and when yondy became Hokage is only about 15 or 20 years...And Sasuke's aunt and uncle were both much older than 30...

Good thought, but Yondy's black haired genin group member is not an Madara...

15. Sorrow-Tear's Champion Fair and Biased

During the Chuunin exams there were some all guy teams, but the only name ones were Kabuto's team. The rest were generic cannon fodder like the Rain team Gaara killed and the ones who opened the scroll. As far as relevant to the story it's been two guys and a girl.

16. renkor GTFO

It's an interesting theory, but read this

17. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

The thing is Uchiha Madara could also possibly be a woman, since no one really knows a thing about him/her except being an Uchiha.
    @TS
    I like this theory alot, only thing is I think the person you were referring to is a girl. But hey I also thought Haku was a girl.

18. Goodfellow .

Okay, I'll just let people throw around this theory, (especially the pic of Sasuke's dad has a good point), but this one I can explain.

I just said rivals, not enemies. Sure, there are some chances that they might have been that, but it's rather unnecessary to dwell on it in THIS post. What I meant with rivalry was simply that they competed in being best, like the early Sasuke-Naruto relationship during the first story arc, or something like that. They were rivals, sure, but they were also friends.

Well, that's my view of such an relationship atleast. If someone else think otherwise, then that's what a theory forum is about.

Also, about the gender thinghy. I really won't make a statement about that^^

19. Tyrannos Living a Life

In all honestly, I doubt that person is Madara Uchiha.

Many times when the Yondaime's team came up, I always had the belief that Middle person was Sasuke's mother (Mikoto Uchiha). If you compare pictures, she looks identical (Except for the ponytail). And of course Sasuke's mother was a Jounin and in the same age group as the Yondaime, while Sasuke's father is 6 years older.

All in all, if anyone is Madara, I'm still betting on the Shodai's friend at the VotE. Since I have a theory that Naruto could be a decendant. So you end up with Decendant of Madara vs Decendant of Shodai.

20. MS81 Supreme Jounin

Good Sasuke theory man reps.

21. The Fourth Hokage Shinobi Perfection

that's a chick. So unless Uchiha Madara is a chick then your theory suffers greatly.