1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

A Successful Tsubaki?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Ravenmane, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Ravenmane Member

Yes, you read correct. I'm predicting that within the next few chapters, Orihime will ACTUALLY use Tsubaki with successful results against Ulquiorra. How did i come to this conclusion? Its quite simple. The first time Orihime ever used Tsubaki Successfully, it was because a hollow had hurt Tatsuki. Bcause of that, her attack had a killing intent behind it. Now, Tatsuki's her best friend. Her killing intent at that time was rather strong. Consider how strong it would be now after her love interest was just about dead moments ago...

Tags:
  2. Chlis Member

3. Last of the Arrancar UNDEAD

Yes the urge to have sex with ichi ( and grimm ... simultanously) will make Tsubaki very strong.

4. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

Hi @ lotA, you seem to have a yaoi sig...yet again.

@topic
    I think she was pretty serious against yammy too but what did it get her?

5. bloodstains the town fag

6. Syphilis And Disorder GB's Mannequin ♥

7. ez Jesus Christ

If it was just about killing intent she would be unstoppable against people that can't dodge her. If she really has to protect Ichigo, we might someone see her cut of a limb or cancel out a cero at best and that's really really really pushing it as far as i'm concerned.

Against Yami, her resolve was wavering so it doesn't really count.

8. Lastier ̣

Tsubaki will kill Ulquiorra, that's for sure. Her killing intent will make Tsubaki rejecting the existence of everyone, he will be fired at.

9. Ram on a Forums Break

In one word: no.

10. wiplok Wonderful.

tsubaki is gonna achieve bankai and transform into a mecha

11. Shinji 5th Division Captain

12. ~Mystic Serenade~ King of the Round

Flag:
    South Korea
    Well Orihime from the last time she used Tsubaki went from being able to slowly "repair" Sado's arm over the course of a few days to "repairing" someone who had over half their body blown away from a cero in a matter of seconds. If Tsubaki's rejection power went up to a similar degree thats going to be...ouch...

13. Talone SPARTAN-117

Well, I think it should be clarified that Tsubaki doesn't exactly "reject" the existence of entire things; he only rejects things on his plane of attack. Remember the first time she used him against the Hollow attacking Tatuski? The whole thing didn't simply disappear (well, it did, afterwards), it got cut in half and then it disappeared.

Tsubaki essentially "denys" that there's something keeping a body/object connected by rejecting the things on the other sides of the barrier/plane. Thus, it looks like cutting.

14. Kri aegrescit medendo

Against Yammy, her resolve was the strongest we've ever seen since protecting Tatsuki and Chizuru. That Tsubaki had more behind it than ever before, as the illustration suggested. Even so, it was still useless.

She is stronger now, though, so we may see something a little more effective. Obviously she would fight to help protect Ichigo, but I can see her protecting Grimmjow as well. Next chapter may very well involve Ulquiorra trying to rid himself of Grimmjow with a cero, but the clearing smoke reveals that Orihime was there to shield him from the blast. After convincing herself that she's not entirely useless in protecting someone, in this case Grimmjow, she could take another shot at using Tsubaki.

Stockholm syndrome has done stranger things...

Obviously she wouldn't kill Ulquiorra, but all she needs to do is scratch him to make a difference here. She won't be killing anyone until she deeply, truly desires to, which is very hard for Orihime to do.

15. Mistshadow AwEsOmE

Yammy is an idiot and even he could stop tsubaki. Tsubaki does talk a lot of shit though, but no chance it can even touch ulquiorra.

16. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

yes i agrre with the OP i have been making many posts saying this, glad to see someone else thinks so too

17. Juanita Tequila Post Menopausal

I hope so! I really wanna see Orihime in ACTION. >+O!

18. Trollzilla Banned

19. omg laser pew pew! is feeling greedy

Except me because I am not a peadophile

20. mr_shadow Minister of State Security Moderator

Flag:
    Sweden

This theory is probably right.

21. CM Pope The Holy Father

Orihime's problem is that she doesn't genuinely want to kill anyone...or hasn't yet at least. She's fired it to defend people; Tatsuki, herself, Chad, but only on a ball-licker Hollow did it work.

For it to be a success on Ulquiorra she's gotta be like "I'm gonna fuckin' kill you you bastaaaaard!" and fire that way, LOL

22. Metric Jay Chou tard

Yeah but the difference between some random noob Hollow and Cuatro Espada is huge. Its been said several times that Orihime is not cut out for fighting, and i don't see that changing in this fight.

23. Supa Swag Active Member

She couldn't even reject the hole Ulquiorra made on Ichigo.

How the hell is she gonna reject Ulquiorra himself?

24. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

25. SiSL The Hun

That's one true statement. Her power is nowhere near an arrancar yet.

26. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

sisl, but it might grow especially since her lovre boy is right there and in danger

27. SiSL The Hun

Ichigo's being there is something, but I think Orihime is aware nothign she can do at moment beside there is a greater good that she wanted to achieve by going there. Destroying Hougyoku.

If she jeopardize her own goal like this, it is more of a proof that she is not worth anything.

As I said in other thread, in my opinion, it will end up Orihime saying nothing to Ichigo and Ichigo to be disappointed feeling her more of a traitor (may be that's what Orihime wants too at least at the moment, being known as traitor for saving her nakamas) and possibly return to world.

28. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

ichigo already knows she isnt a traitor ulq told him, he wont believe her, remember how he acted when rukia wanted to be executed, its same deal here, i think orihime will fire tsubaki to save ichigo from ulq and it will HURT ulq, but then ulq will release and fight ichigo and grimm at same time

29. TheRealMcCoy Professional Loser

Agreed. Ichigo isn't going to put on a sad face and let her convince him that she's a traitor. Perhaps the best confrontation between the two is that Ichigo would become pissed off that she would try to do that. Especially when she just saved his life.
    I'm not entirely sure whether she'd tell him her plan, attempt to stay in HM and try to convince him that she's a traitor or actually atttempt to leave HM.

Well it's a good theory that she'll finally be able to raise up her attack power. Perhaps instead of Ichigo it could be in defense of Nell, either way it's a huge possibility.

Also, she was quite sure she'd be able to defend Tatsuki and Chad, but tsubaki was struck down by the 10th Espada before he was even able to scratch him. Bleach protagonists, even Ichigo recently, have really taken a beating before they have been able to do anything against the Espada. I think it'll either take some more progression through the story for Orihime to use Tsubaki or remain as she always was, a healer. Kubo, right now, has set it up to go either direction.

30. Ennoea Red Light

The only way Hime will harm Ulquiorra is if he lets her. And from the looks of it he prob wouldn't mind:amuse

Last edited: Jun 4, 2007