1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

A theory about H.A.G.

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by justsomeguy, Sep 26, 2006.

1. justsomeguy

It is my theory..that part of her hollow mask is on her mouth, giving her gross looking hollow teeth and all that! That's why she covers it up.

I'd bet my soul on it!

What's left of it, anyways.

Pretty soon you will call her S.A.G.

For Scary Arrancar Girl.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010
    Tags:
  2. Last of the Arrancar

.... like this has never even crossed my mind ....

[/SARCASM]

LOL SAG !!!! OReiatsu won't like that ....

3. Lastier

I have another theory HAG is Ichigos Mom arrancarised, but thats out of the place here. :>

4. Zaru Retired Staff

So her teeth are so bad that she has to brush them all day.

T.B.A.G.?

Teeth Brushing Arrancar girl?

Teabag?

This is going into interesting directions

5. Jaggerjack

Yah, and with her release, her teeth get even bigger and sharper.

6. Kisame

7. Yamato (Inactive)

I'm afraid that I shall kill the thread starter along with all his relatives

Prepare, I will be coming soon

But if Hollow's mask is broken then he is dead or goes to SS. What will happen if remainings of Arrancaru's mask is broken?

8. Yak

Interesting. But let me throw in something different here - notice how some Espada have little to no mask pieces (visible) left and others have small or even relatively large pieces (disc-head, bug-head)?

Now, going with how Vastoroodes are already very human like looking hollows, could it be that upon Arrancarification they lose their mask parts completely?

So, what if HAG isn't hiding any mask piece at all? That would make her Vastoorode along with BAD, the Quincy-looking glasses guy and possibly the huge black Espada, provided the thing on his head is hair and not the bone pieces of his mask.
    That would make already four Vastoroodes within the Espada and automatically ruling out Ulquiorra for Vastoroode-spot.

I know, many people wouldn't like that but its at least a possible theory, no?

Other than that, yeah, either HAG has her mask piece somewhere where she hides it (mouth) or those closes are linked to her character - quiet and distant, not revealing any own thoughts or emotions. Thats why she hides her mouth, so no smile could possibly slip. That, or she has a really badass grin like Grimmjaw or Kenpachi and doesn't want to terrify the others :p

9. Yamato (Inactive)

Comparing to Grimmjow, no, comparing to Yamii, Ulqiorra got a lot of mask left.

Is it possible for Vaizard to use their Hollow part without the mask, and for Arrancaru to loose both mask and hole completly? To become a being with no border between both separate parts... to become god?

Also what kind of being will be Vaizard that loose himself to the Hollow inside him and Arrancaru that done the same to his/her Human part? Are there any?

Pretty much a lot of unanswered questions.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2006
  10. Dr.Douchebag

if she isnt uber strong and uber hot i will book a return ticket to japan,buy a gun and then find kubo ,kill him and make his kids eat his remains (if he has kids :sweatdrop)

11. omg laser pew pew!

And the chance Kubo will have an ugly chick is like what? 10%?

I can safely say that HAG will be the new Yoruichi

12. Dr.Douchebag

actually ur right there is no such thing as ugly or fat women in bleach :nod

13. omg laser pew pew!

14. Yamato (Inactive)

15. HugeGuy

16. Trias

Spoiler:
    Let's take a look at how Vaizards use their powers. Wait, what power? There are only two power they have, these are a ridicilous overall power boost and Cero attack. Both of them can only be used after a Mask is put on first. Mask is the only thing that means Vaizards are hybrids. These two things were their Hollow powers. Their zanpakutos symbolise their Shinigami powers, and only thing that resembles their Shinigami side.

Let's take a look at Arrancars now. They have got two hollow attributes, Mask and Hole. They have got only one Shinigami attribute (if you don't count Clothes... which I don't count) and that is the Zanpakuto. Even though the way they release their zanpakutos are different, mechanism is same; Release it and get boost.

Now thinking of it, Vaizards both have Zanpakuto and Mask, and that really makes them look like hybrids, also both of them gives them extra powers. Arrancars have Zanpakuto and holes and partial masks.

They need their swords in order to access their hybrid abilities, but what are the purposes of holes and partial masks? How about to imply that they have got hollow attributes? Other than that, they really don't seem to be of any use.

If so, why there are two attributes like that? Thinking of that Vastroode-Mask relation theory, and thinking of this, I think "holes"' purpose is to imply that they are hybrid, and masks purpose is about how perfected they are.

Even though these theories are not grounded on a solid proof, they are still greatly stable.

We could say that the more your mask gets "broken" , the more you become a better arrancar-type hybrid.

It seems like only way for Vaizards to access their hollow powers when they have their masks on. Hirako used Cero while he had his mask on, Love was going to change to the hollow mode when Ichigo was about to send a Cero on him (probably he was going to use his Cero to counter it, if we are to interpret it) and Ichigo used cero in a total hollow form.

And we haven't seen any other hollow like ability from them yet.

As I said, I think it's entirely possible (and already the case) for some Arrancar to lose their mask, but I don't think losing their holes are the case; since they need something to imply that they are hollows after all, not weird dressed shinigami with weird releases. :nuts

Y4 g0nn4 p4y 7h15.

y4 700.

17. omg laser pew pew!

Well Shinji was based off a chick so I don't see what's wrong here :p

18. Dr.Douchebag

there is one fat/ugly woman in bleach :oh

now dont post anymore if u find them isshin cos ill just say they're cute then :p

and ur captions are hilarious btw

19. blacklusterseph004

I seriously hope she doesn't have some hideous thing on her mouth or jaww, but I must admit that it seems extremely possible. I think it would be cool if it were on her ear, like some kind of funky earpiece/ring.

20. Fenix

that would be bit of a ....letdown

21. Arfil(a)

I dont care if HAG has something on her mouth ... as long as she is stay's cool like Yoruichi-sama XD

22. kimidoll

It's not like the current arc is a copy of the SS Arc. But I won't mind if she's like Yoruichi smile-big. As long as she's not a direct copy, of course :p

23. Mukuro

Na...perhaps she could have a hollow bone as a bra.

24. Kimi Sama

I've been pretty sure of this ever since we got a full view of her head. I think there are actualy a couple of panels where you can see her face is a bit wierd.

I doubt it will effect her rabid fanship much though. Her face isn't the main focus here.

25. blazingshadow

exactly. if worst comes to pass just put a paper bag over her head and pretend you never saw the ugly part then keep making fanarts/doujinshi of her