1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

A wonder about the curse-jutsu and tsukiomi

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Shirosaki Isshin, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Shirosaki Isshin

I have been thinking abit over this, and Im wondering what would happend if for say Itachi's blood got used for the curse jutsu, and than he tsukiomi'ed the imortal dude, would the jutsu reflect back to himself so that he end up as a victim in his personal living hell?

Or would he simply knock out that other guy?

Tags:
  2. The Fourth Hokage

I think that the curse jutsu applies only to the physical. There is nothing mental about it. However, Tsukiyomi is a mindfuck jutsu. It isn't physical in origin and works on the victims mind. Therefore I submit that Tsukiyomi>>>Curse

3. Spirit

submission accepted. i shall pass this to the high council. ^_^

4. The Times

Would Genjutsu work on the curse? It's meant to transfer pain. Tsukiyomi has no £"real" pain. But, I doubt that would work on Hidan, anyway, seeing as he, you know, is more or less immune to the pain/effect of any type of attack done to him.

5. Daenerys Stormborn Advisor

Yeah, I don't think Hidan's jutsu would reflect the Tsukiyomi back on Itachi, but I don't think the Tsukiyomi would really hurt Hidan either. Tsukiyomi destroys the victim's mind by inflicting pain, and Hidan really doesn't seem to mind pain.

6. Shirosaki Isshin

would that mean that hidan in some ways could actually take on itachi u think?

7. The Fourth Hokage

no Tsukiyomi doesn't destroy the mind by inflicting pain. Pain resides in the mind. Therefore, the victim is made to think that he's in the most horrible pain. It has nothing to do with the physical directly. Itachi could make Hidan feel an intolerable sensation using Tsukiyomi, bypassing his actual body. IMO Itachi would OWN Hidan.