1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

A3 & Itachi vs Sannin

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by JayK, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Hardcore Well-Known Member

Flag:
    Australia

dodai barely reacting to the 3rd raikage is a feat in his favor, not a point to deduct him, the fact remains he outsped KCM naruto and very easily dodged the FRS.

the 3rd did not even try to dodge their or temari's attack as they posed no danger to him..

A3 is much faster than the Sannin and that is a solid indisputable statement, that, and outclassing them in durability and being able to one-shot them. The Sannin have no feats and ability that are remotely close to harming him.

2. SakuraLover16 Hard to be loved when people only see your faults

Tru.

4. Ishmael Sun moon sect Ish.

5. Hardcore Well-Known Member

Flag:
    Australia
    mate let me stop you there, her attacks cannot harm him and any type of paralysis(if she has ever shown), he would get used to.

A3 simply blitzes her and GG

6. Matto Chosen One

Dodai having greater reactions/evasion than the Sannin is what is nonsense.

If the Third Raikage didn't try to dodge Temari's attack (not even sure that is the case, as it looked like he was interrupted), he's apt to not dodge one of the Sannin's attacks and find himself in a bad position.

I didn't say Orochimaru and Tsunade were faster than him. They don't have to be. You completely ignored the part of my post where I listed some of the options the Sannin could use to defend themselves from his speed. And no, he cannot one-shot them because they would regenerate from his attack.

The Third Raikage's durability is not going to save him. In my last post (edited), I listed multiple techniques that the Sannin could use to disable him (techniques that bypass durability), and that wasn't even including Jiraiya.

7. Maverick04 Out of touch

Coz he clearly doesnt have his raiton cloak on here

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Hardcore Well-Known Member

Flag:
    Australia
    alright, i agree with your first point, but in the end, they're bound to get caught one way or another, and especially here with itachi as a back up, things will quickly get difficult.

and no, A3 is no edo here and is not getting controlled, so he is not cheaply taking any attack, and even if he does, please elaborate on what type of attack would harm him.

and regenerate from his attack? literally, he could cut them all in half without any difficulty given the slight chance.

edit: no, i did not ignore any part of your post, you mentioned what the sannin have in their arsenal, but none of those are capable of harming A3 and they have no technique on par with the FRS. don't forget that Itachi is his backup here.

9. SakuraLover16 Hard to be loved when people only see your faults

Well this sort of goes against his durability feats (just a little). A powerful wind technique would just strip the cloak off of him especially considering wind beats lightning.

10. Ziggy Stardust Well-Known Member

Flag:
    United States
    Too bad the only wind jutsu oro showed is a c-ranked leaf blower that couldn't even damage part one Sakura.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  11. SakuraLover16 Hard to be loved when people only see your faults

It would be a huge problem if he wasn't portrayed to be knowledgable on ninjutsu and was armless the majority of the series. Plus we know that if he had wanted them dead they would have been.

12. Ishmael Sun moon sect Ish.

I can always count on a sannin involved thread to make me laugh :pff

13. WorldsStrongest Its a Family Thing

Flag:
    Canada

14. Alita54 Alita>You

Team 1 stomps. I'd go as far as to argue either one of them could solo if they are bloodlusted at the least.

15. Braiyan Well-Known Member

If Edo Tensei was supposed to be restricted, then A3 and Itachi win. The Sannin can't separate A3 and Itachi from each other even with greater numbers when A3 is significantly faster than anyone here, and Itachi has 2 potential oneshot techs he can use via eyesight and Susano'o to tank through any of their attacks. A3 could legit punt Sannins into the path of Itachi's Totsuka for them to be sealed, has Nukite to slice through both boss summons and ninja, and tanks anything they throw at him besides poison. Itachi can seal them all with Totsuka, and can oneshot everyone except Oro with Amaterasu. Team 1 has too many casual options for disrupting the Sannin's teamwork and taking them out quickly, so it's pretty much Edo or bust for them.

16. Bonly Keyblade Master

Flag:
    Egypt
    The duo would lose more times then not, the Sandaime brings Itachi down since he can't do much against the Sannin and Itachi can't handle two or three of them alone

17. wooly Eullerex BTW, Izanagi is a ninjutsu; chidori is a nin-taijutsu

Flag:
    Belgium
    the duo beats the trio ITT

basically Itachi can solo in terms of kills as he'll put all 3-nin down w/ his MS Jutsu as long as raikage is running interference, jiraiya starts in base & E.T is restricted.

18. Kronus Well-Known Member

Flag:
    United States
    The Sannin take this. The only way the Raikage and Itachi can win is if they immediately use their trump cards.

Jiraiya’s going straight for Sage Mode the moment he sees a former Kage with Itachi. He won’t be a huge help at first, but he won’t be a liability since he doesn't need his hands to use the Toad Flame Bomb with Gamabunta. That’s how I see the Sannin opening the battle after they’ve got their respective summons on the field. In which case, Itachi needs Susanoo straight off the bat.

Part one Edos are allowed right? Then Hashirama and Tobirama are here too. Even if we assume Jiraiya and Gamabunta don’t open with a combo, Itachi will need the Mangekyo almost immediately to deal with the Edos. Orochimaru will definitely be sending them in first, given what he knows about Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, then he’ll send in clones, ten thousand snakes, and attack from underground.

Gamabunta, Katsuyu, Manda, Tsunade, and Jiraiya can easily buy time for Sage Mode.

After that, it’s just a matter of time before the Frog Song ends things.

I think the Sannin can deal with anything A3 and Itachi have.

Manda can fight blind, though not as well as he could with his vision, so he’s got a decent counter for Sharingan Genjutsu. Tsunade can give a tiny Katsuyu to Orochimaru, Jiraiya, the Edos, and keep one with her to break genjutsu.

Amaterasu is dealt with by continuously blocking Itachi’s los with Hashirama and Tobirama’s jutsu, or Orochimaru using Oral Rebirth.

The Third Raikage might take Manda or Bunta with him while Frog Song is being prepped, but he’s not killing Byakugo Tsunade or Sage Mode Jiraiya while they’re fighting together before Frog Song comes into play.

19. Turrin 玄武

Itachi died after using Susanoo to take Orochimaru down; so as I said Sick Itachi takes down one Sannin and is left in critical condition or dead. He looses 2v1 to any Sannin combo

20. Kronus Well-Known Member

Flag:
    United States
    You’re being quite generous to Orochimaru here.

Itachi died after fighting Hebi Sasuke and Orochimaru back to back. He used the Mangekyo four times when fighting Sasuke, then Itachi killed Orochimaru in his strongest form while blind. After getting burned, stabbed, and blasted with Kirin.

How’s Orochimaru pushing Itachi to the point he dies immediately afterward?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  21. Jackalinthebox Well-Known Member

Definitely not being disingenuous or anything :hestonpls

22. Sapherosth One post man

Yeah but that doesn't count. It's Itachi we're talking about. He dies after 5 seconds of Susano no matter who the opponent is. :hestonpls

23. LostSelf Forest Sage

He died because he was almost dying and used several jutsus fighting Sasuke, not Orochimaru.

The fact that he defeated Oro in the terrible condition he was in speaks a lot in favor of Itachi. If he could do it blind and seconds away from death, he'd do it way easier Pre-Sasuke fight. And that was an Itachi holding back, wich is a lot harder than fighting to kill.

24. Isaiah13000 Number XIII

How would he get used to the paralysis? It doesn't work that way. He hasn't shown the intelligence that would enable him to counter it like Kabuto did, so he isn't getting out of it. He can't deal with the Mystical Palm either.
    No, A3 isn't blitzing shit. He hasn't shown any feats to say he is blitzing any Kage level opponent. I fail to see why some people still think this nonsense when we have seen multiple characters reacting to his speed.

25. Kronus Well-Known Member

Flag:
    United States
    Why would channeling Mystical Palm through Katsuyu's healing zone go through his armor? And slugs have internal organs too, that would kill the portion of Katsuyu Tsunade summons. How can she use the Body Pathway Derangement on him and the technique that amplifies her striking power at the same time? If it hits him directly, then he's finished.

I definitely agree that A3 isn't blitzing her. She could see A4 and Naruto's exchange. A4 even thought Tsunade could help stop KCM Naruto and Bee. A3's best bet for overwhelming her with speed would be trying to get her flank or back with repeated Body Flickers.

26. Isaiah13000 Number XIII

I never said anything about her having to channel it through Katsuyu. She could just do it herself when she makes contact with him when he attacks her. She doesn't need to use both at the same time either as Mystical Palm will be enough on it's own.

Yeah pretty much, A3 at best is around V1 A4's level of speed and that speed could be tracked by Tsunade and reacted to by 3T Sasuke, Jugo, and Suigetsu.

27. SakuraLover16 Hard to be loved when people only see your faults

I don't think Katsuyu would die from lightning chakra when she was on Naruto's corrosive Kyuubi chakra and in a CT while being perfectly fine after the fact

28. Turrin 玄武

Yeah and if Orochimaru had a viable host body and was fighting him from the start he’d have used other Jutsu on Oro too before they ended up clashing Yamata and Susanoo. The end result wouldn’t change much.

29. Kronus Well-Known Member

Flag:
    United States
    How's she supposed to breach his armor? Her unrivaled strength lies in her striking power, if she could use her incredible punches with her Mystical Palm, Orochimaru would be dead.

If Itachi knows about Oral Rebirth, why would he use the Amaterasu on Orochimaru? Hebi Sasuke made Itachi waste a Tsukuyomi, an Amaterasu, and forced him to reform his Susanoo after Kirin. There's also the basic genjutsu Sasuke countered that has to be factored into the equation. How does Orochimaru force Itachi to waste so much chakra?

30. Isaiah13000 Number XIII

Has the "armor" ever actually been shown to act like a real armor? I recall Onoki touching A4 with no problem when they worked together. So I don't think it needs to be breached because it doesn't seem to work that way to begin with.