1. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join us for NF's first movie night! If you're interested in deciding what films we'll be watching, join us for discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Grand Opening of the Beauty Parlor! Come and discuss the beauty world with other beauty lovers
    Click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The Roleplaying Section (yes we have one of those is having a character creation contest. This challenge's theme is Super Heroes.

Come check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Recently we held an event where rep powers went a bit crazy so if you've been visited by the Rep Bot it was a byproduct of restoring pre-event values. Additionally we've gauged the reactions from this event and will be rolling out some new uses for rep in the near future. Thank you for your patience and stay on the lookout for new things to come!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The battle of the booty is over and NF's waifu has been decided! Join us for discussion in the award ceremony thread here.
    Dismiss Notice

ABC Series: Art Rut Edition

Discussion in 'Art Exhibit' started by Kanga, Feb 13, 2018 at 2:43 AM.

1. Kanga Let Sleeping Giants Lie

I've been in a huge art/creative rut lately and can't seem to shake it. Very frustrating. :tomasulk

So, I thought making a thread about drawing my favorite characters that start with each letter of the alphabet might help. Who knows really. Kinda taking a shot in the dark. But I tried something like this before but couldn't get past the letter A, lol.

Hopefully this time around I'll make it to the very end and maybe enjoy the art process a little more than I started.

So uh yeah, first off is the letter A and I have a fairly good idea on what character I want to do and that's a good sign. I'll be posting the finished work here. May or may not include a background. Really depends how into the piece I am. Wish me luck.​

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018 at 2:50 AM
  2. White Wolf Moderator

Sounds really cool! Good luck with it, and looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

3. EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! HESTIA THE BESTIA!!!

I look forward to what you come up with too
    Sounds like a super neat idea
    Might draw from the same well later on if you don't mind :amuse

4. Kanga Let Sleeping Giants Lie

A for Angelica Pickles.

For nostalgic reasons I chose her to be letter A. Oh and also for the amount of growth she developed in part 2 of the series with her relationship with Susie. Took waaaay longer than I thought it would be. The original sketch had only teen Angelica but halfway through the process I thought it better to add her younger self. And yes I'm well aware she might be the most hated Rugrat but eh oh well I still like her.

Letter B will be up by next week, maybe. You know what, fuck that. Don't expect anything. Just know I'll post something eventually, lol. Def in two weeks tho.