1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Abel Nightroad(Trinity Blood) vs D(Vampire hunter D)

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by mister_napolean, Oct 3, 2006.

1. mister_napolean Drank Sippa Weed Smoka

Abel Nightroad

vs

D

Last edited: Oct 4, 2006
    Tags:
  2. blacklusterseph004 ah, made you look ...

I may be mis informed, but I don't think D is strong enough to fight Abel. Granted D has super strength, speed, and swordsmanship honed over centuries, but Abel has that uber transformation which rips off Alucard's. A closer match may be Sword-dancer vs. D.

3. Orion For Sanguinius!

abel in 100% trans takes this.

4. Jun'ichi Religious Executor

Hmh, Abel indeed is stronger, but D. also has is "Vampire mode" in which he seems to be a lot stronger, although he wouldn't use it so fast.
    I am guessing here with Abel,...he would win this fight, but D. may surprise me.

5. tri-sapphire The Hunter

Spoiler: D's stats/feats:

His sword is said to be faster than a laser, and his reflexes are able to keep up with someone moving faster than the eye can see. D has taken out people who can move at 370 mph and double jump/attack from any angle silently as if it were nothing. This is also with drawing his sword from his back.

In the latest novel, he cuts lightning before it reaches its target.

His sword skills are so unholy that his skill alone was enough to cause an unhealable gash in a creature whose hide can repel bullets with its regeneration. Even most vampires who can take spears through their guts and laugh about it while pulling it out, can't regenerate wounds made by him during battle.

He was able to deflect shots from two double barreled shotguns with a weed he picked up before the fight started.

His skill with projectiles is beyond imagining. He throws foot long wooden needles so fast that they burn white, and so fast that the throw itself (or even several throws) isn't visible to the human eye. The opponent will only barely see a white flash before realizing that something is lodged in their body. He can also handle them so skillfuly that they actually get stuck in stone.

His aura/killing intent alone is enough to affect even the most fierce of vampires. Needless to say, humans are paralyzed by it.

He took two bullets from a magnum into his gut without flinching, and was able to fight at full strength despite the wound (which healed shortly after). He was also able to deflect a whip handled by a master without moving a muscle, while on a horse. Even when that master split the whip into 8 strands and caught his neck, arms, and upper body, he escaped without even breaking the circles, and without lifting a hand.

Though weaker than them strengthwise, D was able to subdue and shatter the arms of 3 people using battle suits. These battle suits enhance a person's strength, durability, and speed tremendously and is said to give people the strength of 500 men. Given that all of those D went against were roughneck frontier workers, that could add up to about class 50 strength.

I don't know much about Abel's power, but I think D stands a good chance of winning if Abel doesn't start off in his transformed state.

6. blacklusterseph004 ah, made you look ...

Thanks for the info on D, I knew I was probably underestimating him (I've only seen the anime). Even with these stats though, I'm not sure he can beat Abel's transformation (which is like a cheap copy of Alucard's final release)

7. Fenix Pie Vendor

Let's see you go write an truly original manga then

zzzzz

8. blacklusterseph004 ah, made you look ...

Granted, very few manga's are original, but Abel's abilities are such a heavy rip-off of Alucard's, it's hard to ignore...