1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

About Diedara's jutsu

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Pyre's Plight, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Pyre's Plight ...

Now this thread is either on behalf of my misinterpretation, but I noticed something about Diedara's clay jutsu. This is going off of what we know, since a background for Deidei hasn't been given.

When Yamato explained his mokuton, he said he focuses the earth and water elements in his two hands. And it's explained that Haku used wind and water for his ice manipulation.

Now Deidara uses clay, and going off from what we know, one could say he obviously uses water and earth. From the way Yamato explained this, he'd need to focus water and earth in two seperate hands. Seeing as how he only has one hand now, how does he make his clay?

Tags:
  2. Mikazuki no Mai Dance of the Crescent Moon

I think he carries the clay with him... I think he says in a fight, this will have to be the final shot I am out of clay, something along those lines. I will have to look back at those chapters to confirm it.

3. TheoDerek Rise Against

I'm pretty sure this is how it works as well. I remember Deidara saying somthing about being out of clay.

4. Genesis Active Member

Yeah, he carries it with him then uses the mouths on his hands to manipulate it.

5. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

He carries it with him, that is why he mentioned twice that he is low on clay. During his fight with Gaara, and during his fight with team Kakashi.