1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

About Sasuke and Naruto

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by saidA2000, Jul 30, 2018.

1. saidA2000 Well-Known Member

Im just curious as to why this place thinks naruto>sasuke when in the boruto databook it states they are equal in strength? Also storywise it looks like they are meant to be equal, naruto gets SM sasuke MS, Naruto gets bijuu mode, Sasuke gets EMS, Naruto gets spsm+half of so6p's powers, Sasuke gets tomoe rinnegan+half of so6p's powers. Even though it might not be portrayed that they are equals sometimes in the anime. I mean i dont understand why people are going to extrapolate sasuke's performance in vote2 to guess how powerful sasuke would be as an adult and how he would fare against naruto.

You see naruto had already mastered like at least 90% of his new power already due to the nature of six paths sage mode, but sasuke was the complete opposite and was completely new to his rinnegan and couldn't exploit it to its full potential, therefore he had to make up by stealing chakra from the bijuus to power up his susanoo, sasuke=hax and naruto=raw power, but because sasuke was still a noob to his power he had to use more raw power and less hax to compensate for it. I bet rn they would tie even without the bijuu susanoo because he has mastery over his rinnegan and can use more hax to counteract naruto's raw power, for example naruto could throw the six paths bijuu rasenshuriken and sasuke can either absorb it using his susanoo as medium to absorb it or just use ameno to switch places between himself and naruto or use deva path to just nullify it, plus after episode 65, we've seen the guy practically teleport his chidori which means he can never miss when he attacks. Plus they even try to portray both as equals in ep 65.

So can someone please tell me why do they think naruto can still beat and be stronger than sasuke. Its my first time posting here so yh lets hear it.

Tags:
  2. Lord Valgaav Atomic Sables!

They're equal. But people will believe what they choose to believe. :catshrug

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Kiseki Release The Kraken

I've never seen one better as the other. In the end I think some people do not look all technical and just feel that either Sasuke is a better strategist or Naruto has more luck or vice versa. I hope they never fight for real again, because imagine them with no arms anymore at all.

4. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
  5. Itachiisinvincible Well-Known Member

Naruto and Sasuke are equal as adults, stated in the DB and confirmed by author's intent. But I guess people will pick sides. Fanboys will be fanboys.

6. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
    Actually I'm a bigger Sasuke fan, it's just common sense Naruto is slightly stronger

7. Buuhan ⋄ C I N D E R ⋄

They're more or less equals, but from the perspective of peak strength Naruto takes it with the Asura Avatar(slightly). Databooks aren't always reliable either(not that they have no significance) so its always good to take things with a grain of salt.

8. Sasuke Otsusuki Member

the reason is that people tend to believe the following fallacy list

list of fallacies

1. Sasuke required the chakra of all bijuu to be able to fight Naruto, therefore as he doesnt have the bijuu he will lose easily
    why is this wrong?
    a. chakra isnt necesarilly equal to more power.
    kisame had like 1000 more chakra than gai, he was still stomped.
    b. sasuke can now absorb chakra
    c. sasukes abilities arent too dependent on a continuos chakra flow

2. Naruto was holding back
    why is this wrong?
    a Naruto required the energy of a whole region to face Sasuke, he ended without an arm

3. Naruto can just do the Kurama gathering chakra thing again with n clones
    why is this wrong?
    a. sasuke can use the rinnegan chakra chain jutsu to prevent naruto from absorbing this chakra and absoribing it himself.

4. Naruto has an extra kurama half
    why is this wrong?
    same reason as the beginning

List of things they dont take into account

1. sasuke can now use all of his rinnegan abiities
    a. he can fly
    b. he can absorb chakra just as momoshiki
    c. he can flip dimensions
    d. he can extract a bijuu with the rinnegan chains
    e. he can create a chibaku tensei 9 times more massive than the ones he made in the end valley
    f. sasuke has a shitton of chakra

and of course, the fact that most of them watched the series as kids and were tilted when sasuke said things to naruto.
    leaving them with resentment

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  9. saidA2000 Well-Known Member

10. saidA2000 Well-Known Member

As i said, these ppl extrapolate their teen performances to guess how they would do as adults when clearly one was severely hindered by lack of experience and mastery with his new power while one has more or less mastered everything there is to it,making it seems as naruto is eternally superior than sasuke. Ppl make it seem that gaining a whole half of kurama is a game changer when its not and nearly not as big of a boost as mastering a new dojutsu like the rinnegan. The tailed beasts are essentially chakra, so all naruto has gained by having the other half is more chakra. Also people think that the asura avatar is the elixir to everything when its clearly not, there is no need to create a bigger susanoo avatar to compete with AA when you have all the hacks to oppose any ninjutsu it throws at you,which also helps keep your chakra levels up, making the argument of naruto having more chakra therefore securing the win less credible. It says it clear as day that they are equals in Boruto, but unfortunately ppl will always take sides..

11. Buuhan ⋄ C I N D E R ⋄

This makes no sense considering a Kurama clone(which is just a naruto clone using the Kurama avatar) is gathering NE a opposed to regular chakra. As far as we know Sasuke cannot take straight sage chakra in nor can we assume he can take in the massive quantities Naruto uses to power himself. If we're talking about regular chakra that Naruto has or that Kurama can mold then its a different story, but your example is inherently flawed.

1. Deva abilities can be countered through raw power(we all know Naruto has this) and we've seen Naruto use chakra arms to circumvent any jutsu that can be used in conjunction with something like Bansho Tenin.
    2. Asura doesn't really add much as far as facing Naruto goes.
    3. Human can also be countered through raw power and it would require Sasuke to get Naruto in a position of total dominance. That isn't happening easily in the least.
    4. The rinnegan summons can be countered by the Boss Toads and sage toads.
    5. The King of hell is not usable in direct combat.
    6. Preta is situational and Sasuke faces a potential risk when Naruto has any sort of SM active.
    Well with Susanoo yeah, but so can Naruto. If you're talking about Sasuke alone without the help of PS i'm sure he can levitate like Pain did, but replicating the kind of flight that Naruto displayed in the Toneri fight is a reach.
    All rinnegan have the preta path, but Momo has a special way of absorbing chakra based abilities. He can absorb an jutsu and redirect with a perfect and stronger replica. Sasuke cannot do this.
    He cannot flip dimensions. He can open portals to them.
    Which would be near impossible considering Naruto is his equal in power.
    Naruto can blow it to kingdom come.
    Not as much as Naruto:oldshrug

Just to get things straight I consider them equals with Naruto holding the advantage in raw power. There are obvious ways for Sasuke to overcome this, but at the end of the day it'll most likely come to a stalemate.

12. saidA2000 Well-Known Member

sasuke can absorb senjutsu chakra, just not pure natural energy. Plus what im saying is naruto=raw power as he is the body and sasuke=techniques as he is the eyes, and yes thats what im trying to say that they are equals and stalemate mostly unless one of them has favourable conditions over the other.

13. Buuhan ⋄ C I N D E R ⋄

WHen has Sasuke absorbed Senjutsu chakra?

14. saidA2000 Well-Known Member

pain has against jiraiya, with his sage enhaned rasengan, by that logic sasuke can too and probably even better as he has some experience with senjutsu, namely curse mark and creating a senjutsu enhanced susanoo with juugo.

15. Buuhan ⋄ C I N D E R ⋄

Yeah thats jutsu though. To put a major dent in Naruto he needs to go for the main bodies supply. Asura path turned to stone once that happened.

16. saidA2000 Well-Known Member

yh but he can go for the main body supply if he is careful, the preta path puppet btw got petrified because he absorbed too much to quickly, plus even if its jutsu it means ninjutsu is basically meaningless to sasuke if he can absorb all jutsu,which is a nice perk.

17. Sasuke Otsusuki Member

ok, this is true. I expressed myself wrong

I strongly disagree with this,
    Reasons he can absorb natural energy.
    1 he has experience with natural energy, curse mark.
    2 he has fused his susanoo with natural energy
    3 pain already absorbed natural energy in a direct form from naruto
    4 madara did the same thing against hashirama and even stated that it wasnt much to handle, he even laugh at this so im sure sasuke wont turn into a toad
    5 sasuke has what i believe one of the best chakra control in existence so if madara can handle that, he can do it too.

Im not saying sasuke would absorb directly the natural energy, what i mean is to use his susanoo as the gedo mazo, spit rinnegan chakra chains, grab the kurama clones as madara did to naruto once and place all that energy in the susanoo.

this is what i imagine will happen with the kurama gathering clones. obviously having his susanoo as the gedo.

power doesnt seem to take into account with this jutsu, obito was able to control matatabi with the same jutsu and obito was, in terms of raw power way weaker than the bijuu.

mmm.... im not so sure about that, when pain faced naruto he made a massive chibaku tensei that was almost as big as kurama, which kurama wasnt able to destroy.
    ok, it was only half his power but sasuke made 9(bigger than pain´s since his wasnt complete) of them as if it was nothing after fighting madara and kaguya.
    so by this logic if a regular chibaku tensei can handle half the power of kurama, im kind of sure that one that is AT LEAST, 9 times more massive can handle the whole bijuu.

for all i saw momoshikis ability was just to redirect what he absorbed with more power, i dont know any superior capacity at the time of absorbing jutsu. thats why i believe sasuke can absorb jutsu at the same rate.

:)

18. Kurama the Fox Well-Known Member

They’re both equal in power, and they both have strengths and weaknesses. You can speculate more, but that’s all there is to it.

19. Buuhan ⋄ C I N D E R ⋄

Thats nearly impossible when you consider who he is facing. I mean its great that Sasuke has all these abilities, but he isn't facing someone who is inferior. He's facing his direct equal with the raw power of SPSM that counters the rinnegan very well. He isn't simply getting to the body, somehow holding Naruto down and draining him without retaliation. Sasuke can absorb jutsu within reason. Preta still requires a large barrier for larger techs which Naruto can use to his advantage just like Sasuke did during VOTE 2 with his fireball. Preta is definitely a good move to have, but its not like Naruto hasn't faced it before or is going to fall easily because of it.

Could you post a scan of that. Not saying your wrong, but i can't remember when it happened in the manga with Asura Path itself.

Good points, but they're from inferior sources. He is facing someone who is his equal in raw power. I find it hard to believe Sasuke is going to suck Naruto dry of his massive base NE as well as the amounts Kurama can muster.
    Preta was petrified.
    I find no faults here.
    I have no issue with the idea that Sasuke can absorb Narutos NE jutsu with no drawback, but he isn't going to suck him fry of Sage Chakra with a simple tap or touch. Its going to take a while to even put a sizable dent into Narutos reserves, and thats not the only thing he needs to worry about when facing him.

So you're implying he is going to absorb the clones or literally rip the clones from Naruto?

A bijuu's power is a lot stronger when focused inside a junchuriki. If Gaaras desert hands can halt the chains Naruto can resist and launch barrages at Sasuke to stop the process.

Actually Kurama wasn't even at full power(nor was he fully formed) and he ripped it apart with physical strength. A TBB is more than enough to destroy one.
    So what? Its not like Sasuke even dared to try and use these on Naruto. He knows Naruto has more than enough physical strength and destructive power to destroy 9. Launching 9 TBB is no issue in the least for Naruto when you consider Kuramas feat in the Toneri movie against the golem. Also what do you mean by his wasn't complete?
    Makes no sense in the least. Sasuke used a genjutsu on the bijuu before doing it. Notice how he had to stop Kurama from attacking him by using genjutsu before applying the CT? Pains CT also failed as Kurama was literally clawing out in a state that utilized way less than 100% of his power. This also doesn't factor in the Naruto having SPSM. His entire power set isn't Kurama alone.

Thats Momo's rinnegans special ability. Sasuke doesn't posses that so his rinnegan having the same traits doesn't work. Nice post though.

20. Sasuke Otsusuki Member

oh, im not talking about sucking him dry. I mean he can absorb energy at some points of the fight to continue using abilities, not even momoshiki with a tied down naruto could absorb his whole energy in what i believe was quite a while. so yeah, i agree with you.

in this scene, the gedo swallows all of the bijuu as well as kuramas chakra manifestation in an instant, not taking into account the amount of chakra all of them have. so i think that if naruto tries to make kurama gather NE again, sasuke can pull this move and suck the kurama avatars before they go back to naruto with the energy supply. and one more thing that i saw is that unless you are an outside force you cant do much against the chains, gaara was able to help because he wasnt a jinchuriki anymore, naruto on the other hand couldnt do anything against this.

this is what i see happening to the kurama avatars that try to gather energy for naruto(forget about the naruto in the image haha)

im talking about the moment when naruto entered the battlefield against pain destroying the asura path that threw himself at tsunade using rocket feet.

in minute 1:40 you can see what i mean.

what i mean is that in this scene i saw kurama(half and not complete but barely) struggle to get out of pains chibaku tensei that to my eyes is a little smaller than sasukes in the end valley but im probably wrong.

i believe that a half incomplete kurama has a hard time scaping a regular size chibaku tensei, if sasuke can make one with the mass of 9 (i say nine since he did nine of them in the war arc in the end valley) kurama would have no chance of escaping, and that was just 17 year old sasuke(exhausted), i think this sasuke can do one that is much bigger.

this would be a finishing move, im sure that rikudo naruto could scape sasukes strongest chibaku tensei with mid to high difficulty. so yeah, in order for this to work sasuke would have to drain naruto a lot in the fight.

21. Buuhan ⋄ C I N D E R ⋄

I am curious honestly as to how that would play out.

It seemed more like a thrust forward, but i can see him using levitation for flight an stability then the rockets for propulsion. Forgot about this lol thanks for the video.

Well you gotta remember that wasn't full kurama. That was 8 tails Kurama and he wasn't struggling in all honesty. We know that the tails hold only a fraction of the strength as the full thing(50%).

• The theory you put forward is hard to judge though. I mean how much power does the 8 tails form of Kurama have? 5%, 10%, 20% maybe 80% of the full power?
    • Pain also refers to Kurama breaking out of the CT magnificent. It seems he is more in awe of it doing so. That doesn't really help me believe it was struggling.
    • Well we're not just talking about Kurama here are we? If it was Sasuke vs Kurama then surely he could quite easily genjutsu him and perform the massive CT. He is dealing with Naruto however and we cannot forget that not only does he have 100% Kurama, but he also has SPSM, as well as the focused strength a jinchruiki possesses over a bijuu. If Sasuke decides to make the core and let it fly Naruto should have no problem destroying them. A single TBB from Kurama himself can annihilate mountains. A multitude of them from SPSM Naruto's Kurama avatar would have devastating damage on the CT. Look at this gif as an example of how fast they can be fired.

If this is a tired nearly dead Naruto then it would imply Sasuke is also at that point since we're considering them equals. At that point Sasuke wouldn't be able to muster a CT of that size. If this is s fresh Naruto and Sasuke, Naruto can escape it low diff IMO.

22. Sasuke Otsusuki Member

yeah, this is pure speculation the truth is there isnt any official information to tell how powerful was that kurama.
    ill give you this one.

its true, by the point we get to this moment sasuke wouldnt be even close to making a massive chibaku tensei.
    :)

23. King1 Go Wild

They are equals, those who say otherwise are merely fanboys who try to overrate their beloved character

24. goombanthime well-known member

Canada
    By showing
    DC: Naruto > Sasuke (could match Sasuke IA on his own while Sasuke needed a boost from all the tail beast)
    strength: PS = Kurama avatar (clashed multiple time)
    strength: Base Naruto = Sasuke
    Speed: Sasuke > Naruto

25. sabre320 Well-Known Member

Naruto and sasuke are equals and peers the same way madara and hashirama were peers, and bm naruto and ems sasuke.
    We know they are generally in the same weight class but when the ashura boys pull out the big guns with killing intent the uchihas lose.

Sasuke makes a ps naruto makes 5 rsm avatars. Sasukes peak dc is a ps chidori naruto can launch a barrage of atleast 12 amped bijudama each equal to ps chidori.

Sasuke uses preta naruto uses inyondon to hard counter.

Sasuke uses ameno he must deactivate ps..and be hit with a large cd .

Worst comes to worse naruto uses ashura avatar which sasuke needs essentially a juubi to match.

26. Sage of 6 niggas Active Member

They are equals, and everytime they fight it would be a tie. Both of their skill set also counters each other surprisingly well.

Naruto gets an edge in a longer stretched battle tho, becuase he can conviniently replenish his Chakra in mid battle.

27. Go D. Usopp Straw Hats Wanker

Sasuke looks a bit more OP on paper given how hax his abilities are, meanwhile naruto has just massive aoe attacks and nukes + plot armor.

They are dead equal against each others but their power differs vs different opponents so sometimes naruto does better sometimes sasuke does better depending on the matchup.

28. King Ramirez Well-Known Member

They are equals but exactly equals ? EMS wasn't equal to BM. Senjutsu EMS wasn't equal to BSM. Naruto always was stronger in those forms.

29. Linkmyboy72 Well-Known Member

Thats because he shows more in panel/explicit feats of power than Sasuke does, who jobs or never is allowed to overpower his opponent with literal one hit kills.