• NBDContest
    Come enter in the NBD Banner Contest !
    Deadline for entries is February 4 at 12:00 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

    Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

About the Hyugas

In the manga/possibly anime, I've never seen Hinata, Neji or any Hyuga use other jutsus besides gentle fist style. I know their Byakugan and Gentle Fist is like invincable but wouldn't it be better if they used other jutsus to trick the enemy and then attack them?

What do you think?

Is it because they can't use others or is it because of other reasons?

These are my stories....
 

G. Hawke

The one who left
Hmm...

They have a magnificent taijutsu form.
An ultimate defence that render weapos and most ninjutsu's useless.
So why bother?
 

kapsi

Banned
Maybe they devote all of their time to taijutsu and don't have time to learn anything other.
 

stormrunner

Wants a Custom Title
Sharingans ability lies within the eyes. As it has been shown in the show, Byakugan has abilities beyond the eyes. The secret to byakugans 360 vision was not that the eyes went to the back of the neck or anything, but rather the fact that when the byakugan was activated, it also activated a chakra barrier around them. (not barrier in the sense of blocking, just detection)

All the sharingan can see is where the chakra goes, not read peoples thoughts or see their tenketsu points
 
Three cheers for stormrunner!!!!!

Another question popped up, the sharingan is very rare among the Uchiha clan but is the Byakugan extremely popular? Seems like every Hyuuga has it!!!
 

ikosara_aya

Medical Nin
Whatever you say

whatever you say!Neji is the cutest ninja!and besides because of their clan's byakugan the Hyuuga (japanese name) is the most powerful clan in Konoha>>>ikosara_aya
 

ShounenSuki

Ruler of Penguins
stormrunner said:
Sharingans ability lies within the eyes. As it has been shown in the show, Byakugan has abilities beyond the eyes. The secret to byakugans 360 vision was not that the eyes went to the back of the neck or anything, but rather the fact that when the byakugan was activated, it also activated a chakra barrier around them. (not barrier in the sense of blocking, just detection)

All the sharingan can see is where the chakra goes, not read peoples thoughts or see their tenketsu points
True, the Byakugan is more then just seeing your through walls and behind you. The Hyuuga can easily release chakra from their entire body, and they have great chakra control.
hmm makes me wonder if Hinata is going to become a medical nin...
 

lekki

Specialist
Hinata won't become a medical nin, she needs to learn to pwn massively like Neji and impress Naruto on the battlefield by sealing up Oro's chakra pores.
Chances of that happening are 0 but chances of her being another medical nin are in the negatives. Sakura trained under Tsunade and is the resident superstar in that department, any other trainee is just trash.
 

Lightningdwd

Ninja Shinigami
well... in the last episode we saw a sequence with Neji fighting his uncle... Neji was all worn up while his uncle didnt even used Byakugan.. so I guess there still are a few aces up the Hyuugas's sleeve :)
 

Hef

Night Work
lekki said:
Hinata won't become a medical nin, she needs to learn to pwn massively like Neji and impress Naruto on the battlefield by sealing up Oro's chakra pores.
Chances of that happening are 0 but chances of her being another medical nin are in the negatives. Sakura trained under Tsunade and is the resident superstar in that department, any other trainee is just trash.
Haha. Imagine that. Hinata training her ass of with a random medical guy and after 2.5 years she realizes that she is still inferior to someone in her own field.
Talk about shitty luck.

..okay, that was mean. Sorry Hinata fans. :sweat
 

Svenjamin

Twitter: svenhudec
Well i hope that fact that i am posting a spoiler does not spoil anything in itself,, but i think this will do.
 

Nighthawk

Banned
Shwebie said:
Well i hope that fact that i am posting a spoiler does not spoil anything in itself,, but i think this will do.

Dude, what's your point? That's a gentle fist technique.
 

Hyuuga-YoungIsh

Hyuuga until I Die
LOL yeah it is but i know that they can use other tecniques because neji stats are high in other areas so i guess its just a matter of hyuugas choosing to use them!
 

Cornuthaum

Knight in Sour Armor
That's just
Spoiler: another nifty spoiler thingie
a massive chakra blast from his hand, and just another Jyuuken attack
, so even here Neji doesn't use Jutsu.


However, a friend and I were discussing, HOW deadly would a Hyuuga be if he would use Kirigakure no Jutsu (the one that Zabuza uses - hidden in the mist) ... completely stealthy and one-hit kill attacks ... ouch
 

Chatulio

Senex
Heldensheld said:
Three cheers for stormrunner!!!!!

Another question popped up, the sharingan is very rare among the Uchiha clan but is the Byakugan extremely popular? Seems like every Hyuuga has it!!!



either becouse its the dominant gene in there blood or there is a massive amount of i*c*st going around :S
 

Hef

Night Work
Chatulio said:
either becouse its the dominant gene in there blood or there is a massive amount of i*c*st going around :S
I say it's the dominant gene. (I actually posted in another thread about how screwed Sasuke is if he's going to revive his clan since Sharingan is the recessive gene. :sweat)

But then again, it might be because of the i*c*st, too. :laugh
 

lekki

Specialist
I'm pretty sure it was 2 nasty Hyuugas that inbred to produce the sharingan. I mean compare it to the byakugan. Everyone in one clan has it while in the other clan, you get it only if you're lucky and then you become a homicidal angsty little jerk.
 

TenshiOni

Active Member
Cornuthaum said:
However, a friend and I were discussing, HOW deadly would a Hyuuga be if he would use Kirigakure no Jutsu (the one that Zabuza uses - hidden in the mist) ... completely stealthy and one-hit kill attacks ... ouch

Nice.
 

Cornuthaum

Knight in Sour Armor
Hyuuga-YoungIsh said:
LOL yeah it is but i know that they can use other tecniques because neji stats are high in other areas so i guess its just a matter of hyuugas choosing to use them!

Even though they all have white eyes, I'm pretty sure that not all can actually ACTIVATE it, and if they can, not to its fullest extent (ie 360? vision, X-Ray vision )
 

lekki

Specialist
Cornuthaum said:
Even though they all have white eyes, I'm pretty sure that not all can actually ACTIVATE it, and if they can, not to its fullest extent (ie 360? vision, X-Ray vision )
I think it's been stated that they all can activate, it's just that the degree to which they can use it varies greatly.
Neji's and Hinata's are like night and day almost.
 

kapsi

Banned
Cornuthaum said:
That's just
Spoiler: another nifty spoiler thingie
a massive chakra blast from his hand, and just another Jyuuken attack
, so even here Neji doesn't use Jutsu.
Lol, think Neji will shoot ki-blasts (or chakra blasts maybe)?
 

iaido

Elitist Asshole
Neji did have decent genjutsu stats for a genin as very high genin ninjutsu stats. I'm sure he's able to use ninjutsus, especially as a jounin but he plays by his strengths.
 

staryeyes

New Member
well im not sure about hyuuga's in general but for Neji to be like the top genin og his year then obviosly he would have to be able to use other attacks :neji
 
That's why I said that they should learn other jutsus to help them perform one-hit-kills!!!!

Like....e.g.
Kage bunshin no jutsu and have ONE HUNDRED NEJIS ATTACKING YOU WITH HAKKE64. You might dodge one, but not one hundred!
 

Hyuuga_Annise

you need a montage!
Heldensheld said:
Like....e.g.
Kage bunshin no jutsu and have ONE HUNDRED NEJIS ATTACKING YOU WITH HAKKE64. You might dodge one, but not one hundred!
I have to make the comment... if 100 Nejis were attacking at the same time, they'd fall over each other trying to reach all the tenketsu. It'd be better to have three or four spread out around the guy, each with a section of the body, and he would be going down.

I agree that a combination of skills would be cool, but so far we (or at least I) haven't seen an instance where he's needed to. He has his ultimate defense, and there's no way for an opponent to adequately defend against the gentle fist technique unless they are using taijitsu anyway... If he was up against someone that had some skill that allowed a perfect defense against the gentle fist... or had some way of getting past the divination whirl, then we'd see Neji doing something else, I'm sure.
 

Saskue_Naruto

Destined Hokage
Well i'm sure that the Neji and Hinata did learn some ninjutsu's. just the very basic ones learned from the academy. along with the parents they learned those too for sure also!

Like....e.g.
Kage bunshin no jutsu and have ONE HUNDRED NEJIS ATTACKING YOU WITH HAKKE64. You might dodge one, but not one hundred!
uhh doesn't Hakke use chakra tho? and then Kage Bunshin separates the chakra of the user equally between all the bushins. and 100? that's quite a bit including using Hakke.
 
Top Bottom