1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

aburame vs uchiha's

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by uchiha_annie, Jan 30, 2005.

1. uchiha_annie

so who would win :)(when is ay abramo i mine the whole clan)

Tags:
  2. Insipidipity

Ugh...We havent seen enough of them to tell. Most of the Uchihas are dead. If there were alive, Itachi alone might be able to kill all the Abramo(I'm assuming you mean Aburame, Shino's clan)

They don't stand much of a chance. Shikamaru's clan on the other hand...they can't copy their jutsus if they can't move thier hands. And if they know how to watch their feet, they're golden.

3. uchiha_annie

buth do you really think that itachi can fight a hole clan with 1000 and 1000 of bugs and win?

4. Jonas

Lol, Itachi alone? No way, first off he would've used to much chakra only there.
    Plus, the Aburame clan is not to be underestimated, because bugs can do more than it seems. It seems that you where referring to when he killed the whole Uchiha clan, wich was when they slept.
    Itachi vs the whole Aburame clan? Nope.

Now to Uchiha vs Aburame, i'd go with the Uchihas. The weakness for the Uchihas against their Sharingan would be speed, wich Aburame hasn't showed of anything yet. But hey, maybe they've got some one supercool in the Aburame clan :)

5. Molidir

well, gl hf when you take itachi in the shadow bind han poff.. mangekyou ;)

6. Tautou

Uhm... In their sleep? Sasuke is a little kid and he was still awake. Plus, Itachi wanted to test his strength, I don't see how he'd pull that off in killing the clan in their sleep.

Itachi's parents were still dressed up, there were a lot of dead bodies in the street, and there's 0 evidence that the entire Uchiha clan was asleep. So, in general, that entire sleep thing is a huge, wild assumption coming from the fact that it was night...

The Sharingan's weakness isn't speed, either. People take Lee's words out of context. Lee said that out of the three things that Sharingan can read (ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu), taijutsu would be the one that the Sharingan user could get less of an advantage in. Ninjutsu and genjutsu take chakra and hand seals to perform, while taijutsu is all about movement. So if the person's too slow, being able to read through taijutsu is less useful.

It isn't a weakness, it's the worst match up out of the three different kinds of jutsu there are.

If Itachi can take out a clan that's seen as the Leaf's most powerful on his own, I'm thinking he can take out this one, too. I'm not all that impressed with them, either... It's good for Shino, for example, that he hasn't been set up with someone with fire jutsu.

But I'm guessing this is assuming the Uchiha clan was still around, correct? The Uchiha clan would beat these people, no doubt. The Uchiha clan is a clan of elite, genius ninja (it's rare for someone to be normal, at least), while Shino's doesn't even have an advanced bloodline. For the most part, I'm guessing it's just regular ninja with bugs put inside of them at birth.

7. martryn

The Uchiha clan would win, but would take some heavy losses from the chakra draining power of the bugs. And Itachi would get owned by the entire clan. Not a single Aburame casualty.

I don't think that the entire Uchiha clan was asleep when Itachi killed them, but he did take them by surprise. I mean, its one thing to think that a guy has killed someone, and another to think that he has it in him to slaughter an entire clan. You can't assume that the Uchiha clan knew that Itachi was going to do that. Its crazy.

8. Gooba

Itachi is also the second fastest ninja we have seen yet, second only to the 4th. 3 tamoe sharingan can't even see him. I think he is on a while different level than the other clan. Dozens of Genin wouldn't take down a Jounin, and dozens of regular Jounin wouldn't take down someone like a Hokage or Itachi. Even if they could,the clan probably only has 1 or 2 real Jounin level fighters, and a mix of Chounin and Genin. It would be like Itachi stepping on an ant.

9. Tautou

And it wouldn't surprise another clan, either? That's one flaw in great numbers.

People assume each time someone mentions Itachi killing off an entire clan that he's going to enter, shout out that he's going to kill them, and then an all out fight will go on.

It could be in the same exact manner in which Itachi killed the Uchiha clan, at night, except unlike with the Uchiha clan, these people wouldn't have the least bit of an idea that Itachi had some ill intentions.

Not to mention the fact that Itachi was around 13 back then, he's had a while to get even better than before. Itachi wouldn't be able to kill a single one of them? Oh man, that's doubtful.

10. martryn

If Itachi snuck in in the middle of the night or whatever like he did with his clan, yes, I would have to amend my statement. But I assumed both sides would be aware of each other, like in the Asuma, Kurenai fight. Then, yes, I don't think Itachi has a chance.

What the hell? Are you serious? What about Gai? Do you honestly think that Itachi is anywhere close to Gai in speed? No doubt that Itachi is more powerful than Kakashi and Gai, ect. but I wouldn't say he could just walk over an entire clan that was prepared for him. He would get his ass kicked.

And if Itachi were to fight the entire Aburame clan like he did the Uchiha's, I would say that he wouldn't be able to kill them all. Don't get me wrong, I think that the Uchihas would win in an interclan battle, but with the little bugs that the Aburame clan has, they would be harder to take by surprise.

11. RaitoRyuukashin

Kakashi Fights with Gai all the time and was impressed by his speed.... one would think he would be pretty close

And on Topic the "aboramo" clan dies a horrid death. And i hope you know Itachi has more moves than Amaretsu and Tsukyiomi .... he doesnt have to use it at every fight. Theres still the hypnotic and move-prediction that comes with the third tomoe that everyone magically forgets when talking down on Itachi.

12. !-justicer-!

Itachi: Well let's see, 30 abura enemies, ahaha piece of cake
    Shino: Attack everyone
    Itachi: well.... piece of cake, I shal predict the movement of 30 enemies and............................. 30.000 bugs!! OMG!!!
    ITachi: AMATERASU, TSUKYOMI, GENJUSTU COUNTER, KAGE BUNSHIN EXPLOSION, SHIVERING PAIN, HOLOCAUST ATTACK, SUSANNOWO!!
    Shino: Ok, he's dead, at least he killd some bugs....

13. Insipidipity

Even if they were fire resistant, Itachi could probably kill thier bugs. Even Sasuke had more chakra than a genin should which surprised Kakashi. Itachi could probably do the same jutsu for almost no chakra if Sasuke could do it during the bell training. Heck, now Sasuke can light a rooftop on fire.

Not to mention, its still a 2v2, we've only seen 2 of each. We really don't know if anyone else is alive, and if they are, how capable they are, so its impossible to tell.

14. Seymourbuts

If it were Uchiha clan vs. Aburame, Uchiha clan will win definitely.
    If it were Itachi vs. Aburame, Itachi would win also. The Uchiha clan back then was not killed when they were all asleep. Recall the part where Itachi started attacking people on the streets and then they well... tried to stop him, but were killed..

Is it necessary to use ninjutsu to kill, i mean his taijutsu is extremely fast, he can move so fast that he's behind you, with a kunai to your neck in a click, well maybe not in a click, since he is not Yondaime, but in maybe 3 seconds...

15. uchiha_annie

itachi would die from the fight because al of the have bugs that's just to many and when itachi killed the clan not every 1 had sharingan

16. Code

Really we don't know who would win. But the Uchiha clan vs. a milllion bugs where 1 can feed off your chakra. The Uchiha clan can lose.

But the Uchiha's have more fanboy so I'm predicting that most of the replies would be the Uhicha clan.

17. Rurouni

We haven't seen enough of the Aburame clan to really determine, but I'll go with Uchiha.

18. martryn

I'm not an uchiha fanboy, but I still think they would win, all be it with some heavy losses. I'm just saying that Itachi vs. the whole Aburame clan is very one-sided. Itachi isn't God. I bet the whole Aburame clan can take on any ONE ninja, alive or dead.

And for all you Itachi worshipers. Imagine that your father or mother or brother or whoever, whom you love and look up to and respect and admire and are proud of, say some people started talking trash about him, saying that he was suspected of killing your cousin. Would you think that that person would come onto the house one day and kill the whole family during thanksgiving dinner? That's a jump. No one knew that Itachi was going to kill the whole clan, and he must have done it quietly, or else other nins in the village would have heard and come. And he must have done it by surprise or else one of the non-nins in the clan would have run for help.

19. Gooba

I really don't care about him beating the Uchiha, I am just basing it on what I have seen Itachi do. He moved faster than a high Jounin with 3 tamoe sharingen can follow. We have seen that the 3 tamoe allows you to even see the future, and he moved faster than that. His fire is ridiculous and would be able to protect him from any bugs trying to get him. He could use explosive kage bunshin to take care of mass groups of bugs as well. We have seen that a super nin taking out a lower one requires no effort, like the 4th saving Kakashi, Kakashi vs the Demon brothers, ASUMA vs the chuunin, and others. He could ignore all but the very best of the Aburame Jounin, and those he could take out with the Mange Sharingen.

Numbers don't matter when they are on different planes. No number of Genin level can take out a Jounin, no number of random nins can take out Itachi/Sannin/Kages.

20. martryn

I have to continue to disagree based on the amount of chakra required. After that little run in with Jiraiya, didn't he say he wasted too much chakra already? And I don't see what the rank has anything to do with it. The bugs all do the same thing. And they aren't exactly easy to see. I bet that it wouldn't be hard to sneak some bugs onto the guy and start the chakra draining process. He doesn't stand a chance against so many of them.

21. Vance

Genjutsu doesn't work on bugs. We have not one clue that there are any Aburame's that can surpass Itachi. Weird battle, I say Aburame.s

22. R3DL1NE

I agree that the Aburame's shouldn't be underestimated. I think in a more or less 1 or 2 (Chunnin or higher) vs Itachi, Itachi would win each battle. When Itachi killed the Uchiha clan I have a feeling some were sleeping and he did some sneaking, not to say that he didn't just own some. If he did this the same way I could see Itachi getting close and possibly killing the entire clan as I regard Itachi as one of the fastest and strongest characters in Naruto right now. If the Uchiha clan was still alive then I have no doubt that they would beat the Aburame in a sneak attack and possibly a frontal attack as well. But we'll never know that.

23. Vance

Well, Itachi dies in the beginning. His father is the same. Both groups lose a lot of members.

24. Kakuzu

Ancient thread.

Anyway, Uchiha clan runs away so Aburame clan wins.

25. Vance

Aburame's FTW!