1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Ace and Enel vs. Ao Kiji and Smoker

Discussion in 'One Piece Battledome Archive' started by PinkChakra, Oct 5, 2006.

1. PinkChakra Pink Rasengan!!

Rules: Fight at empty field, no field bonuses to anyone.

They start off 200 feet from each other

At the 100 foot mark is Mihawk's sword (element cutter)

Describe what would happen in your own story.

Tags:
  2. tanukibeast bijuuslayer

i say aokiji and smoker just because aokiji can target the whole field with an ice age and smoker's weapon has some seastone in it. btw mihawk's sword isn't an elemental cutter people just assumed that mihawk can cut through logia's because we know he can beat crocodile and he would just be superweak against logias if he didn't.

3. ez Jesus Christ

Well this is how I see it happening;

Ace vs Ao Kiji - obviously natural enemies and Enel vs Smoker

First I'll do Enel vs Smoker because even though we haven't seen much of Smoker's ability except a few techniques, I believe Enel's lightning can own him...I dunno I just think the lightning will affect the smoke. And since Enel has his mantra he can't ever be touched by Smoker.

Ace vs Ao Kiji - Ao Kiji manages to freeze Ace in an absolute zero state and leaves him frozen.

Enel vs Ao Kiji is a hard one to judge imo...but I think ao kiji will manage to freeze enel as well but it depends on who gets the first attack. And since Enel has mantra, he'll be a step ahead of Ao kiji and knock ao kiji out with one of his stronger lightning based attacks.

although all the stuff I said above probably isn't possible, I hope logias can fight against each other

-- i left mihawk's sword out cause none of them know how to use a sword, it would just slow them down --

4. Hitotsumami Hahahahahahah!

This is how I see it:

Aokiji vs Ace. Ace would probably win.

Smoker Vs. Enel. This would result in a tie since neither of them could touch eachother.

Then I guess Ace would try to stop Smoker with Enel, but that would still result in a tie.

Outcome:

Enel, Smoker, and Ace goes out for something to eat leaving Aokiji to die. 0.o