1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Anime Awards for 2017 part 3 commences with genre awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

After whose deaths you cried ? If you didn't cry, then list the saddest death in you opinion.

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Gin Ichimaru's Shadow, May 13, 2018.

1. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanban daihyou taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
    Write death separately for Part 1 and 2.

Tags:
  2. shaantu Member

Poland
    never cried in pt 1, but pt 2 is definitely Jiraiya

3. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanban daihyou taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
    I think that his death is sadder, because he never became "genius" and he wasn't able to shack up with Tsunade.

4. shaantu Member

Poland
    true, for me it was very moving death because I loved his character in manga, he never lost hope after so many sad things happening to him (such as losing best friend, dead student and teacher), also I thought that Naruto still needed some guidance from him.
    I'm glad Kishi never revived him in war arc.

5. Plexa Well-Known Member

It's difficult because although there are many deaths in the series, they were mostly of bit players, enemies or were too obviously temporary to have any lasting effect (Kakashi, Gaara). Zabuza/Haku was emotional, as were the 'almost' deaths in Part 1 (Choji and Neji). Neji's actual death was quite shocking, but since they were currently engaged in a desperate battle it didn't feel like a climatic send-off. Jiraiya's was sad. Shikamaru's reaction to Asuma's death was quite heartbreaking.

Not so much Itachi's death, but rather the Uchiha reveal really shook me.

6. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanban daihyou taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
    If he was summoned, Naruto would use Onion no Jutsu on planetary level.

7. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanban daihyou taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
    IMO Shikaku and Inoichi death was quite sad.

8. Plexa Well-Known Member

I agree but I think to me it was more of a shock. The fact that these deaths were occurring during a desperate war with the strongest entity we'd seen by that point sort of negated the impact of them, because the fighting was still happening. And so, so many people died in that battle; it seems weird that we only know the names of four of them.

9. koton123 Banned

this thread is the finessed version of saddest moment in naruto
    finessed = stolen

10. Rifulofthewest Active Member

Hiruzen funeral, i dont know, but i cry when the funeral begins, not when he died

11. Aduro Definitely not a villain.

I'm not the type to cry at tv or movies. Besides Grave of the Fireflies and the 1st Pokemon Movie (don't judge me). But yeah, I always find people's reaction to deaths a lot more depressing than the death itself. Because the dead person just ceases, the living person has to deal with all the emotions afterwards. Half the time they die before it can sink in properly, especially in action anime. I felt worse for Shikamaru desperately running to save his teacher in vain than I did for Asuma who died without being able to see his own kid.

Haku and Zabuza's deaths were the saddest though. Their journey just turned out so futile. And they spent their lives repressing their emotions even though they really did care for each other. And for what? Their only accomplishment in life was making Naruto realise that the whole "the perfect shinobi is an unfeeling weapon" ideal was bullshit by proving that even shinobi who seemed to follow that doctrine perfectly were miserable and ineffectual.