1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Ahhhh! Fanfiction.net won't let me register!!

Discussion in 'Technical Difficulties' started by BaiLong, Oct 23, 2006.

1. BaiLong

Not sure if this is the right location for this thread but I was hoping someone could help me out. I have been trying to register with Fanfiction.net for days now. I enter in my info and they say they will send me an email with 24 hours to verify my address, but it never comes. Not in my inbox, not in my spam folder, nowhere. I have Gmail by the way.

I have tried re-registering and everything I can think of but it is simply not working. Anyone got any ideas?

Tags:
  2. Wilykat

You spelled your email address correctly?

Try a different email address. Get a Hotmail or Yahoo address temporarily to create the account. Then change the address to your current one and see if that works.

3. Daenerys Stormborn Advisor

I'm registered on ff.net, and I haven't been getting emailed review alerts for a couple of days. There are two reviews I've gotten since Sunday night that are showing up in the list of reviews for my story but which I never got emails about. So their email bot may be glitching or something.

4. BaiLong

Ok, I have tried the hotmail address idea.... we will see if that works. Thanks for the help guys.