1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Aizen's letter all forged?

Discussion in 'Society TV' started by TGC, Nov 11, 2005.

1. TGC TGC

Ok so I was thinking about what Aizen supposedly wrote on the letter, the whole hits is going to eliminate everyone with the phoenix sword (the huge ass sword Rukia was about to get slahed with). It obviously turned out to be that hits was not the bad guy, and Ichimaru didn't do jack as well...so im troubled here, who wrote the letter? was it Aizen? since it was his writting...Whats happening am I missing someting?...

Tags:
  2. Axass -Avenger-

Maybe the Killer knew they found out his/her plan so s/he changed his/her mind.

3. Viciousness on a Forums Break

what if Aizen was just wrong all along and the enemies plan went deeper then that, and as he dug to find out they killed him for it.

4. skmt999 4th Division Captain

It's ok. With this author, we're supposed to be confused for a while. That's why I like this series. One of the few storylines I've not been able to figure out and then predict the next several bits.

5. TGC TGC

I was thinking about it, and i haven't seen Hits, nor Ichimaru, and the other captains as well. amd i agree with you too skmt999, hopefully this will be revealed soon cuz i have no idea whats happening in soul society...Wheres Hits?!!!!!!!!!!!!....

6. Viciousness on a Forums Break

^lol itd be funny if Ichimaru already jammed him up, and is going around taking out the captains one by one now that theyre weakened from battle. But there still might be a few hed want to avoid regardless of how strong he is, unless hes really sneaky and can just spear them from behind at several miles away.

7. krescentwolf Neko-Rider's Master

Someone.....somewhere... is plotting something... so that someone will get something that NO ONE else has...so s/he can be the someone with something somewhere... Yes... thats it.

It's good you noticed something was amiss...now just follow the yellow brick road.... :p

Kids... let this be a lesson... this is what pulling all night-ers does to your brain.

8. kitti かれん&#1235

i'm still gonna stick to my theory that aizen's a psyco.... that way all makes sence.. ^^

9. isanon i have an old misspelled title

i thaught this anime already had its major psyco :p kenpachi is the bigest psycho evar (thats what makes him sucha kickass charakter)

10. Shogun <marquee><font color='dark blue'>Standing Still</f

who knows, could be someone we haven't mentioned yet? it should be kenpachi, he is a nutbar

11. isanon i have an old misspelled title

but wasnt kenpachi geting his ass kicked when aizen was killed ( i almost wrote kakashi >_<)

12. cinosweiv The Half Blood Bleach

1. Someone has faked Aizen's letter (the evilish Gin's smile when Hitsugaya confronted him)
    2. Aizen is catching on the wrong plan of his suspect (the phoenix thing is not the main purpose of the bad guy's plan)

The letter is indeed Aizen's handwriting (confirmed by Hinamori, unless there is a sharingan Uchiha copying someone's handwriting). The letter was found by Captain Hitsugaya and given to Hinamori via Matsumoto.

Forged letter or not, that are you (Anime watchers) to decide as it has not been revealed in the Anime...

13. Uzumaki^Naruto Enlightened

What if Captain Hitsugaya forged it ? Or maybe Aizen knew that the letter was going to be found and caused chaos... so he knew that he was going to die ..but who has the power to take a Captain without the other Death gods noticing ? You saw on various occasions in fights that people all over Soul Society noticed the fighters ... creepy ... i hope the truth comes up soon!

14. Viciousness on a Forums Break

^well Mayuri might be able to pull it off with his killing mist, if no one notices his bankai. Plus he has Freeza's voice so hes got to be super evil. What if Gin is just odd but misunderstood? Add to that Mayuri already has one human puppet as his VC, what if this was all orchestrated by him, and Gin is really part robotic and under his control?

15. kitti かれん&#1235

maybe, it wasn't the phoenix sword thing or whatever it's called, maybe it's got something to do with Rukia? ... o.0?? any other ideas?

16. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

it has everything to do with rukia. aizen's letter said so. rukia's execution is part of why he was killed. he said somebody is manipulating soul society and that is why he was investigating. bah i don't care about this anymore i don't have enough energy to do anything anymore

17. Nara Shikamaru Loudmouth

i smell a LARGER conspiracy... ichimaru seems less and less like the conspirator.... even though he's a suspicious looking bugger... ugh...

18. Key #1

it wasnt forged i think. but i have a feeling azien still alive and is pulling some trick but SS do have his dead body.

19. GSurge Brilliant Punk

Aizen is long dead, Unohana confirmed it.

20. unimatrixzer0 I was violated by Sasuke X(

Well theres no doubt Aizen wrote the letter himself. Of course whats to say he wasn't trying to be misleading maybe?

21. Corwin Trained Stalemate Associate

I still think the letter's forged, or at least a part of it.
    Also I think Gin is just funny guy with turn for sadism :)

22. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

I agree. Maybe he was like "If I'm gonna die, I'mma cause everyone in SS to kill each other in my absence"

Some people are sick like that.

23. Corwin Trained Stalemate Associate

Whoa :blink He didn't look like that kind of guy for me.

24. TGC TGC

Maybe Aizen is alive, always thought so, but then again Unohana(sp?) confirmed that he was dead, but then again where is SHE??? last time we saw her was when her and her vice captain went somewhere unknown. Soul Society is so screwd up right now...

25. tripperdan99 Currently researching

I guess that's why I'm enjoying Bleach so much att (and not reading the manga).

Almost feels like driving around in a new country without a map. Not where what goes to what and who is the 'bad' guy.

1. Not fully convienced Aizen is out of picture, heck, nobody has been really "killed" in the battles. Turned to hamburger and then fighting the next day type place.

2. We don't know who the puppet masters are yet, What was this central area that the two made an appeal to in Ep 58? And no guards there also.

3. Several other things but haven't had enough coffee to remember them yet.

Yes, Bleach is turning out to be a lot of enjoyment. I hope the author doesn't screw it up.

td99

26. JayG Konoha's Beautiful Green Beast

The question is...why frame Hitsugaya? Whoever wrote the letter (be it really Aizen or not), could have framed Gin, Byakuya, Kenpachi, or any of the other captains. Why Hitsugaya?

We know it's not Byakuya, as he said in ep. 59 that Ichigo wasn't really his enemy. Being one of the older captains, it's possible that Aizen might be a "traditionalist", and he might be the person Byakuya was referring to.

On that flashback of Renji, Ichimaru was Aizen's VC. Is it possible the two are still connected?

27. Fenix Pie Vendor

It is my believe that Aizen is still somewhere...maybe even pulling the strings

Gin has been portrayed as evil from the moment we saw him...to add the fact that he also appears in the preview for episode 60 in a very suspicious way......

What I wanna know...is who does the orders for Rukia's execution anyway? The people in central forty-whatever? Old man Yamamoto?!? I dont think the anime has said anything about that yet...

Who are the "important people" in the central place that Hit and Mats went into at the end of episode 59 anyway!?!?