1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

AJUSTMENT OF PREVIOUS THREAD- DO you see Sakura Learning rasengan ?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by nkon, May 28, 2007.

1. nkon Guest

A similar thread like this was posted but is now dead due to so many neg reps gainst me . but w/e

I mean sakura has perfect chakara control. he is intelligent and basically has every thing needed to learn rasenga.(maybe not loads of chakara btu the jutsu doesn't require too much ). There as been lots of plot no jutsu so y can't this happen i mean kakashi knows rasengan how do we need that sakura doesn't know it too.

I do admit it would be a bad idea for this to happen but it is possible. Sasuke knows -chidori , naruto rasengan , sakura as to know some ninjutsu .(apart from medical stuff).

Tags:
  2. TheoDerek Rise Against

Why would Sakura need Rasengan? Her chakra punch accomplishes nearly the same thing and it is unique(almost) to her.

And do you really want two people running around yelling "Rasengan!" every chapter?

3. Coteaz Active Member

There's no way in hell Sakura will ever learn Rasengan. That's Naruto's signature move - having another main character learn it would decrease his "cool-ness"...and I use that term lightly. (Yes, Kakashi and Jiraiya know it. They're teachers, and therefore don't count).

Sakura doesn't need Rasengan. She puts her perfect chakra control towards the insane strength she learned from Tsunade.

I'm sorry, but this thread still fails.

4. nkon Guest

naruto's sig is Kage bushinn so ur respone partly fails.
    And the first guy was right i don't really want two ppl running about yelling rasengan . that's stupid :nod

plot no jutsu is still alive anything can happen

5. Kusogitsune Banned

No, merely because Rasengan is overused enough by Naruto without everyone else spamming it.

6. Chaos Hokage Hokage of the Distant Future

Yes, I can see Sakura learning how to perform Rasengan. After all, she has better chakra control is equal or greater than Tsunade's who can control chakra better than Naruto, Kakashi & Jiraiya.

7. Chee Haters Gonna Hate

Rasengan is Naruto's jutsu and ONLY Naruto's jutsu. No one else will learn it.

8. Trollzilla Banned

Dude what the Fuck have you with your "SAKURA LEARNING RASENGAN"

man this is a Manga , The Logic in the Manga is that The Rasengan is Naruto's Move.

Imagien a Smashy Smashy Sakura with Rasengan thats more retarded than Tobi being Danzo.

The only one who can destroy , pwn and assimilate logic is ando.
    Resistance against him is Futile.

9. Payapaya ...

I guess she can learn it. Though some one would need to teach her first and I am not seeing it happen. :amuse

10. Shinigami Perv Go Hawks!

Kakashi can use it... Konohamaru will shortly... why not Sakura?

11. VoodooNinja Member

I think sakura's super strength is her specialty, besides as a medical ninja her most important job in a mission is to avoid attacks. However, im pretty sure she has the capability to learn form manipulation and elemental recomposition, but during her training with tsunade it was not priority.

12. Coteaz Active Member

"Next week: Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, and Jiraiya - Team Rasengan is formed! What could their objective possibly be?"
    ...to annoy the hell out of everyone.:sclap

13. Ricky - - -

If you hadn't noticed, of all the people who know Rasengan [Kakashi, Jiraiya] Naruto is the one person who uses it most often? Rasengan is Naruto's signature move, as Sasuke's signature move is Chidori Nagashi.

Leave Sakura and her smashy smashy punches alone.

14. Vexen The Chilly Academic

Why can't you get this stupid idea out of your head? Yondaime created Rasengan.It makes sense for Jiraiya and Kakashi to know it because one was his sensei and the other his student.There is no Plot no Jutsu there. Rasengan IS Naruto's signature move, along with Kage Bunshin. You do need quite a bit of chakra to create it.Sakura doesn't need to know Rasengan when Smashy Smashy Jutsu does pretty much the same or more damage. THREAD FAILED.

15. ninja_of_death ehh....

no...it would be pointless for sakura and its already naruto's signature move

16. bearzerger Major Cliff Allister McLane

Chakra control isn't everything. Tsunade certainly has a better chakra control than Jiraiya and yet the Rasengan is impossible for her. Sakura simply neither has the necessary power to use the jutsu nor do I think she can endure the strain. And most likely she also lacks the knack for it, the necessary skill at ninjutsu, which Naruto posseses.

17. Yellow Ho

It too the fourth 3 years create it. Naruto learned it in a little over a week cause he had a lot of chakra which allowed him to keep going and training none stop.

No matter how good Sakura is at chakra control it would take her months or years learn rasengan.

And also noone is going to teach her rasengan. Jiraiya only taught it to Naro because he promised to teach Naruto a jutsu and he wanted to teach Naruto the 4th's move.

18. Godammit Well-Known Member

19. Shiron BOING!!!

Um, no. It took Yondaime 3 years to create it, not to learn it.

Anyway, don't see this happening. Yes, Sakura can probably easily learn the Rasengan. But it's one of Naruto's exclusive moves in this manga. Other people know it, but only he really uses it. Thus, I believe that it will stay this way, with it really being Naruto's technique and no one else's.

20. Mukuro Death B4 A Million ?

Absolutely no way Sakura would learn and use this move. She already has the powerful fists jutsu. She is much more suited to that anyway. It's not her place to use Rasengan. With her speed, do you actually expect her to be able to use this attack?

21. Yellow Ho

Lol. I knew that. It was a simple mistake. I just think this thread is so pointless didn't think too much about what I was posting.:p

Seriously Sakura Rasengan WTF???:confused