1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest 6!
    Deadline for entries: September 08th at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice

AK vs hokage

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Ae, Sep 26, 2006.

who will win

1. AK

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  2. Leaf team

16 vote(s)
    76.2%
  3. tie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ae

ok all AK even the former and all that has been in AK i dont care if he die unknow just any been in AK + sound 4 and bone dude

vs

all the hokage in leaf village + jiraiya+ chunin and jonin +anbu (dont have to know name (all of them)that we know the name or know but dont know their name

no rule all power can be use

ps pll that been here b4 i made some changes ok

Last edited: Sep 26, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Anbu Squad 7 Leader

So its Konoha, 5 hokages, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Gai, etc. all Jounin, all Chuunin, All ninja vs Akatsuki? Yea..... thats gonna have to be a tie, cause you said full power, so deidera would blow everyone up...........

but seriously, if deidera doesnt blow everyone up, Konoha owns 9 great ninjas. And Tobi brings akatsuki down a notch by messing up, lol, no jk, konoha would win. Sandaime and Yondaime would own like, 5 akatsuki. Nidaime and Shodaime with Yamato can take out like 1, or maybe 2 akatsuki, if not more. Godaime can pwn tobi. Kakashi, Gai, Asuma, can take out another 2 akatsuki. Kurenai, Genma, Aoba, Raido, Anbu all come together with 100 other jounin and own akatsuki

3. _Amaterasu_

Nope, he said all jounin and chuunin that we know the name of

I have one question that decides my vote. Are they fighting in Konoha?

4. Ae

umm the wide land of grass only flat ground nothing near be side grass and tree

5. _Amaterasu_

9 kage level ninjas vs. 5 kage ninjas + Jiraiya + Konoha(the most powerful ninja village)

I give this to Konoha, purely based on numbers.

6. ~Redchaos325~

I say Konoha would win. The Hokages outmatch the Ak.

7. DeOne

WOW this is overkill. Its a VILLAGE against 10 ppl. First of all theres the Hokages + Sannin + the Elite Jounins. BAM they won already. Now add I dunno maybe acouple of hundreds of more ppl. Including, Jounins,Chuunins, and others. This fight isint just a strengh battle but as they say ITS A NUMBERS GAME :p. Seriously Konoha PWNS this battle + adding the previous hokages is overkill

8. Mr. Avocado

Shikamaru will create some kick ass plan with all of these peices at his disposal that will make Konoha win in a matter of seconds and zero casualties:

The Hokages with Jiraiya, Kakashi, Gai, Hyuuga Hiashi, Ino-Shika-Chou parents trio, plus the other fathers of th noble clans that are all elite jounins own Akatsuki

Neji, Lee, Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru and Chouji post timeskip OWN the sound 4

Asuma, Kurenai and Yamato just in case together own Kimmimaro

All fo the other jounin and special jounin and chuunin like Ebisu, Anko, Shizune, and all other countless ninjas can provide backup and support if needed, but I really don't think they're needed.

Of course if it is a surprise attacks to Konoha that AK does then they might have a chance, keyword being might.

9. Gohan

They are above Kage level in my opinion. Each one from their own unique village in my opinion is stronger than their repsective kages. Even Sasori defeated the strongest of the kazekages. I reckon Itachi is stronger than Tsunade. Thats two... and the rest from my own opinion i reckon are stronger than their respective kages save for only Kisame, who i think Mizukage is stronger.

Jounin and chunnin wont even matter. Its not like adding power levels to see which one adds up to more. Goku with power level 1000 could beat 2 power level 500 enemies easy. I think this is the same case with Someone on Akatsuki level. That is anyone who isnt around Kakashi's level are irrelevant to the fight and wont make much of an impact. Pretty much like how the 4th pwned all those rock ninjas. Once you get to Kage level above this seems to be true.

Both the 1st and the 2nd probably wont even beat 1 Akatsuki from what ive seen, say Blue-Hair Akat + tobi. Top tier Akatsuki will beat old Sandaime, say Zetsu. AL vs yondaime. Itachi take on Tsunade + Kakashi. Sasori vs Jiraiya. Hidan + Kakuzu take on the rest of the konoha elite jounins like Gai, Asuma even add Kurenai, Genma, Raidou etc if you want. Deidara take out all the trash chunnin, jounnin.

Akatsuki win.

You say "OMG AK vs a whole freaken village?!?!". Think again, one Akatsuki like Deidara or Sasori can already take on entire countries with ease. This is all 9 Akatsuki assemble. A village is no where near out of reach.

I know its hard to accept bad guys > good guys, but think with me here guys.:p

10. Naruto Administrator

This sounds like a joke. IMO the hokages would be enough, hands down. The only thing to consider is the Deidara factor, he just needs to be put down, wich is a task that i can see yondaime performing in a matter of seconds.( bunta anyone? ) Lately, the akatsuki are getting overrated. Lets not forget konoha was led by 2 ninjas praised as the best of their generation (obviously third and fourth), plus 4 legendary ninjas counting the konoha white fang, and even an elite ninja that is known even as far as in other countries. Konoha is a force to be reckoned with, weakened or not.

11. Ae

yeah i didnt put any ginin in the thread :)

12. Naruto Administrator

but you do realize that the konoha jounin are above even the best genin right? :p i mean those 2 jounin who faced the sound 4 at once made em go CS2 and u saw all of them BADLY tired after the match.

13. Celfur

I'm definitely going with the Leaf Team since you said all the Hokages.

14. Ae

yeah i know that

15. xKrazYx

Konoha wins. Are you serious? Lets see what Konoha has.

Yondaime
    Sandaime > These two alone outclass any AK member except maybe the AL but we have NO CLUE what the AL is capable of. I say each one could take on 2 AK members.

Kakashi
    Gai > I'm betting these two are AK level. Gai with 7 Gates open (So he won't die) is Kage level. Kakashi with MS would be a force to be reckoned with.

Hyuuga Hiashi
    Hyuuga Neji > These two are probably the strongest of the Hyuuga clan and will be more than enough to take down a AK member, just not Deidara.

Rock Lee
    Shino
    Shikamaru > Both Shino and Shika are shown to be really smart. Rock Lee with 8 gates open will be close to Gai.

Sakura
    Tsunade > They will be great in battle, healing the fallen and kicking anyone's ass that gets too close.

Rookie 12's parents > Akimichi Chouzo can be as big as a boss summon, he could probably deal with Deidara. If Shika's dad catches any AK in Kage Mane they would get slaughtered in seconds by the other Konoha Shinobi.

All the other Jounin and Elite jounin. Just the sheer number of people would be overwhelming.

And think about it, there's a counter to every AK member.

Deidara > Boss summons and Chouzo. Gai with 8 gates, Yondaime (Hiraishin)
    Kisame's Water Jutsus > Nidaime, Mokuton wall
    Itachi > Gai, Sandaime, Yondaime, Hyuuga Hiashi, Neji (Byakugan has to have SOMETHING on Sharingan, I mean it originated from it)
    Sasori > Puppets burn. Konoha = village of fire. Nuff said.

We do'nt know what the other AK members have, but there has to be a counter for them in the whole village of Konoha.

16. Kakuzu

I completely agree with the above poster.

Seriously, if you are going to count all of the Hokages, Konoha wins.

17. ~Redchaos325~

There is also Hidan, and Kakuzu. Im not to sure about Kakuzu but Hidan seems pretty unbeatable so far. Although im still going to say that Konoha wioul dwin.

18. Naruto Administrator

Seems a bit pointless to say it again but i completely agree with xKrazYx

except that:

1-Gai with gates is actually physically above hokage lvl (read PHYSICALLY!), and this assumption comes from Gai's statement that lee gets physically as strong as a hokage with the gates.
    2-Sasori's puppets are not made of wood, u can tell by the manga's SFX that its some sort of metal. (but im sure a hokage could deal with him)
    3-We still dont know wether the byakugan has something on sharingan, in fact, if it did, orochimaru would have considered a hyuuga body instead of sasuke's to counter itachi.
    4-You forgot to mention that Jiraiya would most likely be able to pwn an akatsuki. (in fact IMO he would be able to take on 2, but its best not to start a whole different discussion here)

Plus, adding to everything you stated, we must realize that shikamaru has a huge amount of resources (roughly every konoha nin) at his disposal, thus he would most likely think of over 200 possible ways to win without casualties ;)

repping ya, xKrazYx ;)

19. Terryc250

if akatsuki could take beat a village force they would do just that, they work in stealth for a reason u know

20. Usopp

lmao, so Naruto isn't even included in the fight, he's a Genin :p

21. Naruto Administrator

also a good point.

22. Gohan

Err because there motive is not to take down a village... There motive is to capture jinchurukki.

wrong they dont work in stealth. They just walk in a village and try to capture what they are capturing. Look at Deidara. He just flies in and starts bombing the sand village. If he wanted to and bought more clay he could possibly take the sand village down.

Itachi and Kisame walks in and tries to find what they are looking, they aint sneaking around or anything. Stealth is how the sound + sand ninjas were acting like when they tried to evade konoha, not how the AKatsuki move.

23. Arachnia

the whole leaf against akatsuki....fuckin overkill
    leaf ftw

24. Gohan

OMG, seriously its overkill from the Akatsuki side.

25. Archtyrant

Does Itachi count for Konoha, or Akatsuki? The same for Orochimaru.

Anyway Konoha definitely. Akatsuki members aren't invincible or lactic acid-free; So many shinobi against 9 members is overwhelming. I think even present state Konoha (without the 4 previous hokages, nor jiraiya nor orochimaru) will still overwhelm Akatsuki, because each Leaf shinobi possesses what Sandaime calls the "Will of Fire". They won't let their village go down so easy.

26. Sub-Zero

With the first 4 hokages alone, I think Konoha would win! Go Yondaime! Plus they have Hatake Sakumo and Jiraiya, so KONOHA FTW!!!

27. Soul Vibe

Orochimaru doesnt want a Sharingan to counter Itachi, he wants it to copy Jutsu. His ultimate dream is to know all the jutsu in the world, remember?

anyways
    i agree that Konoha > Akatsuki, for reasons stated previously by other members.
    Akatsuki just simply cant win against an entire village that has produced extremely skilled ninja's.

28. Naruto Administrator

Ya point taken.
    But seeing as he admits inferiority to itachi, circumstantional or not (im goin with not tho) what kept him from abducting a hyuuga(assuming the byakugan has something on sharingan)? I must say he could have done it during the chunnin exame without launching the attack on konoha (death forest).

Anyway imo the byakugan doesnt have any advantage over a sharingan user. Well, no more than it does against a normal, equally strong nin.

29. Terryc250

Ok, wut i meant is, if they could take down a village to get a jinchuuriki, then they wouldnt have 2 man teams trying to abduct them, they would juss all gather up, go to each village, take down the village and grab the jinchuuriki. And ur wrong about Deidara, if u read the manga again, sasori put a genjutsu thing on that guy to kill all the guards, and deidara flies looking for gaara thats why he says " looks like u came to me, i didnt need to go find you" or something, and another line that shows deidara was trying to be stealth is when gaara says "i know it was you because in this desert, we dont have those kinds of birds"

30. Gohan

Why would they take down each village when they can just grab their junchurukki and go? Also why would they all gather up instead of seperate into teams of 2? THis allows them to achieve their goal faster. They come in get what they need and come out. This is working for all of them except for abducting the main character NAruto. So its so far successful and fast. Why would they waste time destroying village by village and find out that some of them dont even have what they want. Its not like i said they destroy villages in instants. It takes time thats is wasteful. If they want to achieve their goal then they have to take what they want and go instead of waste time.

How is using genjutsu to kill all the guards considered sneaking around? Thats no different frrom charging in except ninja style. Deidara was killing sand ninjas before he saw Gaara. DId you see him send the homing spiders to bomb that sand nin?

Of course Deidara was looking for Gaara, i dont get your point at all... Why wouldn't he look for his jinchurukki? Not like he was bypassing the guards. He was killing them as he was searching for his target.

Your quote about "i know it was you because in this deset, we dont have those kind of birds" doesnt prove Deidara was being stealth at all. How does it even prove Deidara was being stealth? Thats the bird he always rides on. Deidara was just wondering how Gaara was able to find her first b4 she found him, since she was looking for Gaara not the otehr way around thats why she was amazed that he found him first. It doesn't prove Deidara was being stealth at all. Your wrong.