• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Akainu vs Luffy and Zoro

Who wins?

• Akainu

• Luffy and Zoro

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheRealSJ

A Man of Culture
Luffy + zoro at this point should be enough to take him down high-extreme diff.
Neither have top tier durability tho so they gotta be VERY careful. One mistake makes them become fried donuts.

CaptainCommanderRenji

Luffy + zoro at this point should be enough to take him down high-extreme diff.
Neither have top tier durability tho so they gotta be VERY careful. One mistake makes them become fried donuts.
Exactly, one mistake and they are done. Akainu is an impossible opponent for people who are even slightly weaker than him or don't have a hax of their own to counter his like Aokiji. That's why I think Akainu wins.

Captain Altintop

Captain of Cologne Warriors
Luffy could push Akainu to high (high) diff..
Zoro could push Akainu to mid (highest) / high (lowest) diff.

Akainu is still a dangerous opponent and he might injure one of them badly before going down.

I say Luffy + Zoro win mid (highest) / high (lowest) diff.

Lee-Sensei

The Clown Prince of Crime
Luffy and Zoro win, but with a lot of difficulty IMO. My opinion might change after we see the outcome of Luffy’s fight with Kaido.

Perrin

I want to see Robin involved with taking down Akainu due to Ohara, so Luffy and Zoro manage this.

Strobacaxi

Duo win. Luffy is coming dangerously close to admiral level, and Zoro is also close to it.

The only danger here is Luffy losing his focus for a second because that's a big nono with Akainu.

Zoro

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•²π–—π–†π–“π–‰π–’π–†π–˜π–™π–Šπ–—
No matter who wins or loses, Luffy will die in the aftermath of the fight. Unless Law is on standby for surgery.

Shadowlord123

Current Base Luffy seems to be equal to Hybrid Kaido going by the showings of the latest chapters. At least, nothing thus far suggests Kaido is clearly superior to this version of Luffy. It's unknown how much Gears will boost him (I don't think they'll boost him that much considering how strong he already is, but it should still be something), or if he'll bust a new Gear to end up beating Kaido. Or if Kaido himself has an Awakened Form that is a step above his Hybrid Form. We still have yet to see their upper-limits, but I'm fairly sure current Luffy by himself would be capable of putting one hell of a fight against Akainu. With Zoro, who has the power, defence and reactions to threaten Hybrid Kaido, this should be a decisive win for the team.

I'd like to add, as some others have said already, that due to Akainu's lethality the advantage they have could be overturned really quickly if they fuck around or they lose focus, but overall, the duo has much better chances of winning IMO.

TheRealSJ

A Man of Culture
Current Base Luffy seems to be equal to Hybrid Kaido going by the showings of the latest chapters.
It may seem that way but it doesn't make sense for him to be at that level by this point or else that would mean G4 Luffy is above pirate King level.

EOW he should be admiral level.

Perrin

It may seem that way but it doesn't make sense for him to be at that level by this point or else that would mean G4 Luffy is above pirate King level.

EOW he should be admiral level.
Unless PK level is so significantly higher than Yonko that they could do something amazing like 1v2 Kaido and BM

Yeah I’ll admit this is also really confusing me as well. What’s Oda planning on having Luffy do when he activates Gear 4th, just stomp Kaido?

:geg

The current fight is getting weirder by the chapter lol.

Top Bottom