1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Akatsuki and their former villages.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by crono220, Nov 27, 2005.

1. crono220

If a thread of a silimlar nature has been done before, then I apoligize for the inconvenience:p
    Anyways, I basically wondering and also want to know your guys opinion AND it's not about the freakin leader identity, I will NOT get into that but rather where the other akatsuki members not shown are from, including the leader but I don't want too discuss about who he is...It's been done to death.

We know for a fact that their are currently 9 villages... I also have put down the known members of the akatsuki coniciding with what village they were once with. The one's unknown in the manga or have not been shown what village they were once in, are of course my opinion.

• Leaf-Itachi (FACT), tobi (if he join and ya, I'm a obito believer:amazed, IMO )
    • Sand- Sasori(FACT)
    • Mist- Kisame(FACT)
    • Rock- Deidara(FACT)
    • Cloud- Annoyed guy(The one who was going to origanally fight gai's team)
    • Rain- Iruka hair guy (He/she was standing next to the big guy when the akatsuki assembled together before then end of part 1)
    • Waterfall- Big Guy (Now while some may discredit this, afterall the ova which showed the village and it's ninja's, if that's what you want to call them they were just plain sad. The only ones who seemed to have any talent whatsoever was that missing nin and the leader of the waterfall, but even then they sucked big time. And because the waterfall of the ova is not apart of the manga, I believe the OVA to just be a bunch of BS. Also seeing how every other akatsuki member, seems to be from another village, I could only think of this guy going here. While it certain ways it makes sense, alot of it probley doesn't. Anyways I would be suprise if the akatsuki had a missing nin from this village in their organization. I'm basically trying to give this village more credit than it probley should be givin.
    • Grass- Zetsu (I keep hearing from almost everyone that this freak is from the grass, now while it looks like he is most likely from their, could ya show me, where his forhead protector is, that has the logo of the grass on it, because I never once saw it in the manga/anime and I never either that he stated that he was from that specific village)
    • Sound-orochimaru (former member)

Now about the leader...Well, that I cannot be entirely sure on, but seeing how the akatsuki are a group of missing nin, I could only think of him once being apart of the leaf, seeing how that village is the main one of the story and has the most detail in it. And I will not totally take back what I said about talking about who the akatsuki leader is, I believe it to be a new character, not yondi, not obito, not sakumo, not sarutobi's long lost son, not your mom:laugh

Tags:
  2. Grrblt

Zetsu keeps his forehead protector under his cloak but we've gotten a peek of it, confirming he's from Grass. I trust someone else will save me the trouble of finding picture in question.

I'm hoping that not Mist, Rain and Waterfall are included. Enough with the Suiton already. I'd rather get two from the the same, non-water village instead. Oro and Itachi were both Leaf, you know.

3. TenshiOni

I've always had the personal belief that the leader is a immortal shinobi who's existance has been in this world long before the foundation of the Hidden Villages, and thus, the ring Zero. Perhaps the very shinobi that showed Orochimaru that immortality + jutsu knowledge = power?

Zetsu is from Grass. You can see his headband in a better quality raw of 234.

4. icoselitham

How do you know what village the unseen members are from?
    I've been using this picture:
    I don't have the raw though.

5. ~ Masamune ~

6. Gunners

Um yeh the akasuki is most likely members from all the great villages.

A for the leader i dont see him comming from a village other than konoha, and i doubt that aswell he is probably some ninja made from the energy of bijuu or something.

7. Chi

Tobi is going to be replacement for Sasori, but i doubt he's from the "Hidden Sand".
    But before Sasori's death i believe there was 1 shinobi per village just for plot sake.
    And maybe leader is from that misterious "Hidden Moon" village :)

8. GLProdigy

I can't wait to see the Cloud Akatsuki member. If he is the annoyed or depressed guy then that makes a great combination. I never seen Cloud Jutsu before so it is always refreshing to see an expert of clouds at work. I'm hoping he will appear as soon as possible.

9. Kepa

actually, in his akatsuki days oro was a representative of leaf village..
    you could say that he left, and itachi took his place (though that's not entirely true since oro still has his ring)... but he was gone before kiddy itachi joined
    and he's not in it now.

10. Chi

Ghmm... Oro left "leaf" about 20 years ago, isn't he? And maybe then he joined Akatsuki. So he was representative from sound already 20 years ago. And then, after like 13 years came Itachi (from the leaf) and Oro left..

11. lwong81

i think the order was oro join aka. and then left, and then found sound village

12. Criminal

Personally I am a firm beleiver that the leader is a missing nin from the cloud village. A few reasons why I think that

- When they assemble on the big statue used for the biju extraction the projections of the members seem to form out of smoke or.... a cloud.

- It seems to be foggy or cloudy whenever the leader is around, like in the cave when we first see them all gather. (when Zetsu tells everyone that Orochimaru got Sasuke)

- The "astral projection" type form the leader is always in seems to be hazy and transparent, like he's made of smoke or, once again.......a cloud.

- Akatsuki has coulds on their coats.

The big guy I think is from waterfall also, and for some reason I think the Iruka haired guy is from the Rain village. Either way I really wanna see someone from the hidden rain village. As Oboro has showed us, rain nins are tight.

13. icoselitham

Actually Hidden moon village is not really a village. People say Kishi just put it in as a parody to Sailor Moon.

14. Grrblt

Doesn't mean he can't decide to use the village again...

15. still waters

Nah, IIRC, the Sound village was referred to as a very new village that never did send genin to the ch?nin exam before. If Orochimaru had created it twenty years before the start of the manga, Team Dosu wouldn't have been their very first team to participate. Furthermore, Itachi and Orochimaru must have been together in the association, if only for a day, since Oro left Akatsuki because Itachi was a member thereof.

So there were eight villages for ten Akatsuki members (and nine bij?).

I think Kishimoto designed a member per village, and that the Leaf, being the main village in this story, got the remaining members (that is Orochimaru, Itachi and probably Leader and Tobi).

That said, it possible that the creators considered Orochimaru as a Sound ninja and didn't catch the timeline discrepancy.

16. Scared Link

I wonder, is the captain really a ninja from Konoha. He/She could of been a ninja we have seen before. Or could be related/knows a person we know from Konoha. But I do think it’s ridiculous that people come up with theories like: "Obito is the leader"; "Sandaime/Yondaime is the leader" etc. Some one even said Kakashi could be the leader. : S What kind of idiot thinks that a person we see nearly all the time in Naruto could be the leader. He even fought Itachi and Diedera. Is it me or has the world around me has became idiotic?

17. MasamuneX7

LEAF - ex-member Orochimaru (Former, Confirmed)
    SOUND - ex-member Orochimaru (Current, Confirmed)
    SAND - Sasori (Confirmed)
    MIST - Hoshigaki Kisame (Confirmed)
    GRASS - Zetsu (Confirmed)
    ROCK - Deidara (Confirmed)
    CLOUD - The Giant; I'm fairly certain the giant is from Cloud, and not the frustrated guy who wanted to fight Team Gai. Proof being that he wears the ring of Hokuto or North Star while Kisame wears the ring of Nanju or South Star. In an up or down perspective, South = underwater, North = in the clouds. Them being opposite and because The Giant's odd head shape, I am inclined to believe that he is the 2nd Akatsuki member that looks like an animal. So Kisame is a shark. How about The Giant being a bear? Think about that.
    RAIN - Frustrated Guy who wanted to fight Team Gai; I believe he's partnered with The Giant. Fire::Water as Wind::Earth for Itachi, Kisame, Sasori, and Deidara. The only reasonable pairing left is Rain::Lightning. He's probably the stronger of his pair.
    WATERFALL - no member is from here; we saw how pathetic the OAV made this village out to be and even if you don't consider that canon, do we really need another member of Akatsuki who specializes in Suiton jutsus?
    Iruka-haired Guy - UNKNOWN
    Akatsuki Leader - UNKNOWN