1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Voting is open in the KCC Haiku Contest!
    Entries can be found here.
    The poll closes on August 24th at 2:59pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Akatsuki and Their Respective Village?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by baru11, Oct 15, 2006.

1. baru11

Sup, it's been a while since i last posted, because I had a crap load of stuff, nice to be back.

Guys, this hasn't been emphasized too much, but did you notice some inconsistency in Akatsuki members's jutsus/ abilities corresponding with their village?

Itachi/Leaf/ Fire Village: His bloodline limit comes from Konoha, and he uses black fire: CLEAR
    Kisame/Hidden Mist/ Water: He used a water tech or two which shows that he does relate to his village somehow
    Deidara/Stone Village/ Earth: He uses explosive clay. These explosions and the dirt itself do utilize enough sense to lead to the conclusion that he relates to his village.
    Sasori/Sand Village/ Puppeteer Sand: He used the Third Hokage's iron sand ability... close enough.
    Akatsuki Leader/?/Chakra Borrowing Techs?: We don't have much info, so scratch him out for now
    Zetsu/Grass Vilage/ Cannibalism, and Scouting: He has a green shell and pops out of the ground, and is a cannibal... this guy doesn't seem to resemble his village too much, kind of odd.
    Hidan/Rain Village/ Dangerous Prayer Rituals and lives forever: This guy barely resembles his village. I mean, he hasn't used one jutsu that relates to rain in any sort of manner, but rather some odd rituals.
    Kakuzu/Waterfall Village/ Inhuman Strength and the ability to stitch back wounds: Kakuzu also is a quandary like Hidan... he has nothing that relates to a waterfall, but rather has brute strength and odd healing abilities
    Tobi/?/?: Not much is reveiled about him.
    Unknown Member/?/?: Blue Hair

Tags:
  2. Snakety69

You make a valid point, but I really don't think it matters. Look at Naruto, he lives in the fire country and doesn't know one fire style move.

3. Cardboard Jewsuke

Zetsu is a god damn flytrap, you can't you get much more "grass" then that.

Hidan isn't from Rain. he is from a village yet to be revealed.

Kakuzu is the only one you have a point on. We will have to see more of him first though.

4. MasamuneX7

Itachi - Leaf Village / Fire Country - a "weasel"; uses fire jutsus and illusions via eye contact (similar to hypnosis, in which weasels are known for in folktales); high agility and speed; cautious and precise like a weasel; CLEAR

Kisame - Mist Village / Water Country - a "shark", uses a sword that resembles shark scales (Samehada = Sharkskin) and water jutsus; high stamina and physical power; active and hotblooded like a shark; CLEAR

Sasori - Sand Village / Wind Country - a "scorpion", uses puppets and specializes in poisons; has a puppet that provides an "exoskeleton" for him and a puppet that utilizes iron sand; impatient and irritable like a scorpion; CLEAR

Deidara - Rock Village / Earth Country - a "hawk", uses an explosive clay jutsu and has various birds for transportation; has a scope on his left eye that allows him excellent eyesight akin to birds of prey; keen and quick-witted like a hawk; CLEAR

Orochimaru - Leaf Village / Sound Village / Fire Country / Sound Country (think snake charmers) - a "snake", uses snake jutsus and various curse and death related jutsus (in mythology, snakes are the symbol of the devil); calm and calculating like a snake; CLEAR

Zetsu - Grass Village / Grass Country - a "venus flytrap", consumes corpses and able to camouflage himself; also has ??? (need more info); cold and emotionless like a plant; CLEAR

Tobi - ??? Village / ??? Country - not enough info; UNCLEAR

Kakuzu - Waterfall Village / Waterfall Country - a "water nematode"; uses his body, which seems to be stitched together in various places and contains "tentacles" or "worms" inside his body; high physical power and speed; patient, but greedy like a parasite; CLEAR

Hidan - ??? Village / ??? Country - a ??? (a praying mantis?); uses a triple-bladed scythe and a voodoo jutsu; not enough info; UNCLEAR

"Leader" - UNCLEAR

"Blue-Hair" - UNCLEAR

5. baru11

I still find Zetsu to be non- grass related... I mean the Venus Fly Trap is a PLANT it's not grass in anyway.... if he had sharp blade of grass jutsu similar to Kimimaro's last dance, then I'd allow him to go on the list, but come on now! He's not so cold and emotionless... His two sides of personality don't indicate jack... so he doesn't belong there.

And yes, Hidan is from the hidden rain...

6. Production

Since when do you have to relate to your village? I mean, I think Lee and Gai are the only ones with some sort of "leaf" in them.

7. Cardboard Jewsuke

how can you get more "grasslike" then being a plant? do you actually want him to be a blade of grass wabbling around?

he eats corpses, just like plants eat decomposed animals. he can enter the ground... I think thats where plants grow, not quite sure. he seams grasslike to me.

pulling info out of your ass is unbecomming of you. please, show me a manga page with him wearing a rain headband. i bet you cant find one, cause it doesn't exist.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2006
  8. penface

That doesnt make any sense...what does his personality have to do with anything and how would it indicate he doesnt belong there? English must be your second language because you're sounding like somebody with brain damage.

No.

9. Zorokiller

Hidan isn't even from rain..he's from a not mentioned village so far..good post MasamuneX7 +rep

10. uchiha_C

might not be a pic of hidan wearing a rain headband(different number of lines) but there is one of him wearing a konoha headband unless its a fake..

Zetsu says grass country all over to me. he is a plant and he can become one with nature, travel through the ground/trees whatever.

11. -Scythe-

Most likely a drawing error.

12. Velessa

You're telling me Zabuza ain't no Ninja of Hidden Leaf?????

13. rorykage

exactly, there many ninja in the narutoverse who little to no relation to the "nature" of their vallage/country.

example: naruto has an affinity for wind chakra despite living in the fire country.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2006
  14. MasamuneX7

Leaf is a village of oddballs. Since it's the main one, they have the most variety in jutsus.