1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Akatsuki and then some...

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by crono220, Oct 27, 2006.

1. crono220

You needn't worry, this isn't a thread bashing/praising the ULTIMATE PLAN OF EVIL set by AL.... Now onto the topic at hand... Now that we know akatsuki in total have captured/and or sealed 5 bijuu/Jinchuriki...The question remains...Which tailed beasts remain at large hmm? Also which akatsuki members were assigned to each beast? Did The big bad leader already get his? Also IMO the Blue haired "girl" is the one who complained about not finding her jinchuriki during the rescue garra arc...

How Do I know you say? well it's not fact but unlike Hidan whom people speculate to be that person, it's just that his hair is slicked back and when you look at the projection of the annoyed one in the eariler chapters, it doesn't fit. It could be a eariler design, but i doubt it and plus the females hair in some ways could be similar to it...I could be just talking out of my ass, but it's just a matter of opinion.

I still find it odd that kishi would reduce kakuzu's side by several feet, afterall he was the supposed "giant" of the organization. Also do you think like the Sanbi, that their are other unsealed bijuu in the naruto world? And do The hidden Rock village & Mist village weild a jinchuriki of their own, like the 3 other major villages....Leaf, Sand, and Cloud...

1.Captured/Extracted-Deidara
    2.Captured/Soon to be extracted- Hidan
    3.Captured/Extracted- Tobi/Sasori
    4.Unknown
    5.Unknown
    6.Unknown
    7.Unknown
    8.Unknown
    9.Not Captured-Itachi

Tags: