1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Akatsuki goal

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by The_Unforgiven, Oct 28, 2006.

1. The_Unforgiven

I reread the last chapter a couple more times, but i still don't understand what the Akatsuki goals are. Can someone please explain them to me. thx.

Tags:
  2. Tyrannos

Basically, they are going to take over the world by making the other nations poor enough that they cannot fund an army. Thus ripe for the pickings.

3. Monna

It would be sweet to see Akatsuki's all out destructive force. Theoretically, each member could take out an entire village*, and some even entire countries**.

*Itachi slaughtered his entire clan (Assuming that mots Uchihas werent just scrubs), and I believe that Kisame was involved in some widespread massacure. Forgot what it was though. Deidara could deliver massive blows to Suna-gakure with his bombs. I also think that Sandaime said Orochimaru could destroy villages or small countries. Correct me if I'm wrong.

**Sasori destroyed and entire country. If it was a country with a fighting force or some weak filler-like country is unknown.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  4. HolyCow

5. Hitomi_No_Ryu

The ninja villages are dependent on the country they reside in for funds. The country's gov't inturn relay on shinobi villages for protection and war profits. However the cost of running a shinobi village are same whether they're at peace or war.

The five major villages can flourish since there is a demand for their services both from their country as well as the surrounding smaller countries. The other shinobi villages struggle because its country gov't can't support them without war profits.

The Akatsuki want to change that by making themselves be the sole profitors of the 'war business' by being independant from any country gov't and using bijuus to create any war that necessary to keep the economy going.

This plan is okay but I personally wished that they edit out the 'that equals controling the world' part...

6. El Torero

World Domination by the military way: having more military power than the other nations. We can say now that ''the 5 great Nations dominate the world'' because they have great military power. Akatsuki wants that.

The part I donĀ“t understand is: then, why do they need the bijuus?