1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Akatsuki is going to every demon except naruto's

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Kuwi, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Kuwi

then they are either going to go kill Orochimaru or all 9 of them are going to go after Naruto

Tags:
  2. Tsunade

Well they're said before that the 9 tails is the strongest of the bijuu. I'm sure they realized their attempts at earlier collections (Kisame and Itachi going to Konoha) might fail because of that, which is why they don't act particularly surprised or put-out that they're starting to congragate on Konoha now (Hidan and Kakuzu are heading thru Fire Country now, I'm sure other Akatsuki are aiming that way now, too). Not sure they'll go out of their way to take out orochimaru first tho, or at all. That would be a lot of hassle, and it's not been said that they need to do that right now anyway. Time will tell though.

3. Rokudaime

Agree..those Akatsuki probably going to summon the incomplete demon if Naruto able to pinch them badly...at least it give a better excuse why would the so-called Ultimate Demon got thrashed by Naruto because the demon is INCOMPLETE..and Naruto is using Kyubi power to fight them.

so yes, I believe that Akatsuki not able to acquire Naruto's demon.

4. Tyrannos

Right now, the best course of action for Akatsuki is to go after Orochimaru after they captured all the Bijuu (except Naruto). Because right now Naruto is heavily protected by the Ninjas of Konoha and the Sand (well mainly Gaara and crew). And they already lost 1 member and really hurt 3 others in the process.

5. Kakuzu

As strong as Akatsuki are, they know that if they just charge into Konoha all at once, they are going to get trashed.

6. Sai_What

Agree. They'll probably save the best for last. I don't think they'll bother with Oro though...he doesn't seem to bother them THAT much that they would put their original mission in jeopardy for him.