1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Voting is open in the KCC Haiku Contest!
    Entries can be found here.
    The poll closes on August 24th at 2:59pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice
  5. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest 6!
    Deadline for entries: September 08th at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice

Akatsuki is going to kill Orochimaru

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Kuwi, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Kuwi

Orochimaru won't get chance to get Sasuke's body I think the Akatsuki are going to ambush Orochimaru and kill him.

Tags:
  2. Kakuzu

Hmmm. I disagree. I think that would be too simple for the plot as far as the Orochimaru and Sasuke side of things go. However, it could work if Akatsuki comes after Orochimaru but they send Itachi. Then we see Itachi and Sasuke fight as well as Orochimaru being killed.

3. Dave

i agrre.....he would die by akatsuki before even touching sasukes body....he trains and trains with sasuke...then the day comes were he decideds to take his body.....then.....BAM......hes dead....sasuke now has a reason to kill itach,

akatsuki sends itachi> itachi kills orochimaru > sasuke kills itachi >naruto kills sasuke with 9 tailed kyuubi..........NARUTO BECOMES HOKAGE

4. kuchiyoseNOjutsu

It would be a dream scenario, seeing Itachivs Oro. The question is, what would Itachi do to Sasuke after killing Oro and vice versa (assuming this events does come to pass)? It will leave kishi with a very thin plot line to work on don't ya think?

5. Seto Kaiba

Yeah, I think Orochimaru will meet his end at the hands of Akatsuki, hopefully Itachi or the Leader himself.

6. Dave

well sasuke would want revenge on itachi even more cause of orochimaru....even though sasuke acts like he owns and bosses orochimaru around dosent mean he wont feel SOMEthing when oro dies...unless he is truley cold hearted..........itachi wouldnt think sasuke improved until he starts unleashin his super speed and that special chirodi thingy....