1. The NF Anime Awards for 2017 are out! Go check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Akatsuki members who contributed the most to the group(do ranking).

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Gin Ichimaru's Shadow, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanbantai taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
  2. Ruthless Tsuchikage Active Member

Kisame's a clear runner up. Not only did he capture a jinchuriki but he was also really useful spying on the hidden Cloud.

Deidara is probably one of the weaker members but he contributed the most. He didn't just catch one tailed beast but captured two of them.

Kakuzu and Hiden were also really successful since they kidnapped both Fuu and Yugito.

Sasori is implied to be the Akatsuki member in charge of all those subordinates. He had that sand traitor, those that got turned into Itachi and Kisame, Kabuto and I believe Tobi supposedly was a subordinate of Sasori too. I don't believe there are any more junior Akatsuki members after Sasori's death so perhaps his connections died with him.

3. goombanthime Member

Didn't Kisame said he was amounts the strongest?

4. Lord Valgaav My fries

Deidara is like the strongest mid-tier Akatsuki. Putting him above people like Kakuzu and Sasori.

As for the thread:

Zetsu contributes the most thanks to his info gathering skill and how essential he was during the war.

Wasn't Kakuzu the Akatsuki's banker? Unless the others like working for free, I'd say his position makes him next on the list. Aside from stealing Jin, we know that Akatsuki did missions and so needed someone to handle all the money.

Sasori would be next. As already mentioned he was the one who handled all the organization's do-boys, spies, and other such dirty work. Thats vital for a secret organization of rogues.

Kisame, Deidara, and Hidan are next and more or less equal. They each have contributed to Jin captures, have deaths of important characters under their belts, and never betrayed the group.

Itachi and Konan fall last. Both were traitors and neither ever did anything more than aid in Bijuu extraction that helped the group.

I didn't count Tobi or Nagato since as leaders their contributions are to organize the others.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Ruthless Tsuchikage Active Member

I'm not sure how that would work since there are so many Akatsuki members who are stronger than Deidara is. He's obviously not as strong as Pain and Itachi, he states that he's weaker than Sasori and considering he lost to Sasuke who gets dominated by Killerbee who's helpless against Kisame we can safely say that Kisame is stronger than him too. So that leaves only Konan, Hidan and Kakuzu as those who might be weaker than Deidara.

I can see Deidara being stronger than Hidan because he doesn't share Hidan's nasty habbit of getting defeated by ninja far below Kage level. With Konan its hard to say because we see to little of her. Kakuzu and Deidara should be on the same level considering they die at the same time against one of the two main characters. There's nothing to strongly suggest one is stronger than the other but I'm personally voting for Kakuzu. He seems more imposing.

The problem with that is that Deidara himself says that he's weaker than Sasori. Deidara is pretty arrogant about himself so if he says he's weaker than someone then its probably true by such an extend that Deidara can't pretend otherwise.

6. Lord Valgaav My fries

He's arrogant but he also respects Sasori as an older mentor type figure. A fellow art lover if you would. I believe when he said that he was just showing the only bit of modesty he has.

Because lets be honest here. What is Sasori going to do about Deidara's city-level bombs and nano-bombs? How would he fight someone who can fly outside his range and nuke him?

Not saying Deidara is far above him since given proper circumstances its possible for Sasori to pull a fast win, but more often than not Deidara is the stronger combatant.

7. Ruthless Tsuchikage Active Member

On the other hand Sasori only needs to land a single hit and Deidara's dead.

8. Lord Valgaav My fries

But Deidara knows that. If hes fast enough to escape Sasuke or Team 7 so that he can get to the skies, he can escape Sasori. At which point its all over.

But again, given the right circumstances Sasori would win. Like if they were in a place Deidara couldn't fly or didn't have enough clay.

9. Djomla Student

Tobi. Every group needs laughter and a joker.

10. Lord Valgaav My fries

11. Djomla Student

Haha. Yeah, I guess him too. XD

12. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanbantai taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
  13. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
    1. Obito - Formed the group, leader, goofy Tobi
    2. Nagato - Gedo Mazo
    3. Black/White Zetsu - Intel/Spies