1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Akatsuki=Microsoft, Orochimaru=Enron

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Ghost_of_Gashir, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Ghost_of_Gashir

Flag:
    Russia, Colombia

After reading the chapter and analyzing the Akatsuki Leader's objectives, I gotta say I'm impressed by his business model. He's not just going to go out there and pwn everyone. He's actually going to gather allies, form armies, MAKE MONEY, and gradually build himself up into a viable business. Eventually, because he's got his little united nations of little ninja countries backing him, the Akatsuki will end up on near equal footing with any of the five great ninja villages. Kinda like how Bill Gates built up Microsoft from the ground up and turned it into a near super monopoly with ridiculous profit.

Meanwhile, Orochimaru's chilling in caves still trying to keep up a facade of power although all he really has left is ONE bargaining chip(Sasuke), a non-existant village, and ummm...Kabuto. He had a business plan too...only it was a horrible failure because of fraud and mismanagement and ended up profiting him and him alone while leaving everyone else involved to suffer horribly when it failed. And even then, he ended up getting burned by his own short-sighted planning. Kinda like how Enron was pretending all was well, while in reality, they were losing billions and their leaders were dumping its stock like crazy while encouraging employees not to panic because nothing was wrong at all. Orochimaru's ambition has little chance of being achieved, because he's got people on his ass already, little actual means to achieving it besides taking over Sasuke(Hey, even Enron had a last grasp of possibly surviving before ultimately being shutdown)...but then what? He's still going to have people on his ass and it's just him and Kabuto...and I suppose any Sound that survived the invasion of Konoha.

So what's my point?

Akatsuki can realistically achieve their goal because they seem to have sound strategy and a leader with a good head on their shoulders. I'm sure they'll build themselves up to the point where the goal is feasible and they're actually in high standing.

Meanwhile, I easily see Orochimaru ending up like Enron's CEO Kenneth Lay...

...dying alone on some mountain. :p

Sorry, if no one understands any of this crap. I just REALLY liked that business model the AL came up with. :laugh

Tags:
  2. Shogun

Al is a role model for the american dream.

3. Blind Weasel Retired Staff

Flag:
    Mexico

"Monopoly" is the key word here...

4. Splintered

The chapter seemed convuluted, I thought it meant that he would be able to break and have small villages rely on him since they're the first to go. Not alliances but more of stealing their power.

Orochimaru didn't have it too badly, he was able to manipulate a country to destroy another strong country, almost bringing the two on its knees. But yeah. Orochimaru was too focused on "power first" and money later, now his village sucks. Akatsuki is building their financial support first.

5. Spanish Hoffkage

I already said that in other thread before. you speak the truth. reps

6. Fenix

It's all about the cash these days, well written.

The only asset Oro has is Sasuke, while the Akatsuki has the most important thing in this world: cash, and 9 ninjas way stronger invidiually than Oro and his 3 men emo band.

7. nefer_sbedjieb

That proves the AL is a master brain! AL rocks....