1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Akatsuki....O_o

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by AZIZ_FROST, Oct 13, 2006.

1. AZIZ_FROST Member

i think no body in konoha can defeat an akatsuki.....even a team in konoha.....maybe only a sannin can!! but can only take on 1!!!

i think itachi = jiraiya.....but he told kisame not to fight because maybe they need the chakra to seal something....remember they need soooo much chakra to seal a bijuu.....

and

remember when sakura defeated sasori?? they didn't defeat him....he let them kill himself right??

chiyo said "he saw the last attack but he didn't evade"....and sasori used soooo many chakra in sealing the shukaku..after sealing he fought sakura and chiyo right??? so i think sasori is super strong!!!!

and deidara isnt even serious in fighting naruto and kakashi...he used too much chakra too in sealing the shukaku.....

now hidan and kakuzu....they fought the nibii and fought many monks....they have less than 100% chakra...lets say that 20% of their chakra is gone....but they didn't use that 80% in fighting asuma's team.....they are not even serious in fighting them....and now they are gonna seal another bijuu....that explains that they have much chakra left....

i think the story will be longer than expected....because no body can defeat a villain yet!!!

Tags:
  2. MasamuneX7 Akatsuki Overlord

3. AZIZ_FROST Member

nope.....im saying...because other people think that sasori is weak because he got pwnd by chiyo and sakura.....they even think than a sannin can kill at least 2 akatsuki

4. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

Sasori killed the strongest Kazekage and made him a human puppet I won't call that weak. Also him being defeated by Sakura and Chiyo was...nevermind, no use explaining it here.

Dude Kakashi could've taken one of them with Naruto as his back up.

5. funumuh Member

Did this topic really deserve its own thread?

6. Janglemouse FTW

what if the shniobi in question has a "will of fire" and plot no jutsu as an aid? then things could get interesting

7. AZIZ_FROST Member

no they cant

8. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

Sure they can, and if you have Yamato and Sai in there, they could take on both Hidan and Kakuzu.

9. The Uchiha Wrath Harmless spectator

Nonono, if Kishimoto said the Sannin can kill Itachi + kisame + more men then that's the way it's going to be =/

10. The Times 51% Evil

If Naruto and Kakashi had continued fighting Deidara, Kakashi would have died, and naruto would have probably transfored into the Kyuubi.

Kakashi dropped to the floor after his second MS (which Deidara avoided), and could barely move. Deidara could have taken Kakashi out here. After Kakashi's third MS, he couldn't even move. Any more MS and he would have died, and Gai had to carry him around after the third one. And Naruto isn't even a factor, really unless he uses the Kyuubi...

11. Captain Gir Spiral Warrior

which even as kyuubi tail #4 he barely did anything to orochimaru

12. Chee Haters Gonna Hate

^^ He did manage to tire that bastard out. :amuse Nothing big, but he did do something to him.

13. Squire of Fate Active Member

They can, as long as they have Plot no Jutsu on their side. :amuse

14. CM Pope The Holy Father

Is that why Hidan was a talking head a chapter or so ago?

Admit it - you can get a winning combo on an Akatsuki. I'm an Akatsuki fanboy at heart, but they're not invincible - godly yes - but they can be beaten if you know how...and happen to be pretty strong and have plot no jutsu on your side.

Being Yondaime or Sandaime may help some too ^-^

15. Angel Haiku Flying to the top

Your right no one has defeated a major villan yet.So yes the Akatsuki is really strong.
    You must be really good at math!
    Most likely if Deidara had fought seriously the could have gotten Naruto.
    Hidan and Kakuzu can probably capture Naruto but he is training harder.But if he does that prove's the Akatsuki is really strong!

16. gaara-sensai Shinobi of The Desert

sasori in my view is a disgrace to akatsuki whether he let them kill him or not. i think akatsuki cannot be defeated from by any from konoha apart frm a sannin.

17. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

A well experienced girl can tire the strongest of men (irrevelant).

18. anime4life Member

plot no jutsu waz that?

19. Eevihl Extra?o Tibur?n

I would think Kakashi could slaughter Sasori in a heart beat becuse the others knew Sasori was going to die from the attack and I would think since Kakashis new found power would be able to over come Sasori.

20. Loki_Seijuro Member

I agree with Koji.

Sasori was definitely a badass to be reckoned with, but Kakashi's Sharigan isn't anything to laugh at either.

21. AZIZ_FROST Member

we didn't even saw the true power of sasori.....he has 300 puppets and we only saw 100 of them.....he used so many chakra in the shukaku sealing....he had less than 100% chakra maybe 40-60% only....and he let chiyo kill him....if he didnt let chiyo stab him he would win....and if he had 100% chakra no more chiyo and sakura in less than 5 chapters....:amuse

kakashi's mangekyu sharingan only took off deidara's one arm....and kakashi ended up in a hospital....deidara used his chakra in sealing the shukahu too...and he has only a little clay left....and remember deidara called sasori "sensei" or something higher to him...so sasori is stronger...

kakashi 100% and naruto 100% vs. deidara 40%-60% (with a little clay left)

and deidara only lost one arm.....

22. Shishi-O Oda Is God

i second that notion, although deidara was surprised and out of chakra...yup kakashi could have killed deidara, well if he had better control of his new ms anyway.

deidara even says, naruto was nothing to worry about, it was kakashi that's the problem.

sasori.. he let himself be killed.

gai, well i think we only saw six gates wich completely pwned kisame, even though that was only 30% of kisame's chakra, don't forget how much chakra he actually has, and it's not like 100% kisame uses 100% chakra in battle. in fact that 30% kisame was the first time we've actually seen kisame go crazy like that.

tsunade.. i don't think that after 2.5 years to sharpen her skills, she's that weak anymore. the next time we see her fight, i suspect her developement has advanced at about oro's level( they are the sanin after all), maybe even that her speed has also been given the chakra control treatment. and the fact that the next time they meet, she will want to totally own kabuto.

hyuuga's strongest, neiji and hizashi, i don't see as being beaten by hidden jutsu when they can see everything. i mean do they even fall for genjutsu( isn't that why kabuto made sure hinata was out hinata during the chuunin invasion?), seeing as how they see everything as chakra and have complete control over their chakra flow? with them i think it will be a matter of who can outlast them chakra wise, and not have their tenketsu sealed.

jiraiya, even as weak as he was during the sanin showdown, did you see those huge ass lanscape warping jutsu( swamp of the underworld), also when he spoke about how he almost died fighting mk, he said that mk kept on rampaging despite having serious injuries!!!( that means he was able to actually damage mk, while oro couldn't even scratch mk!! wtf?!? how much power does this sanin have? maybe that is what itachi was talking about!

rock lee,...i know what you're thinking. does he even belong here? well, i will say, that kind of speed combined with katana, would kill allot of akatsuki members before they can even react. if you don't agree, please state why, i wanna hear from you.

yamato, no one has thought of this but this guy has been also training, by keeping kyuubi chakra at bay. and also KWGOD, I'm not sure how it works, but it was able to subdue 3 going 4 tails mk. and if anyone saw the oro/ sandaime fight, they aren't worried about yamato's ability to whoop ass.

if i left anyone out, lemme know:)

23. Denneboom Guest

Incorrect.
    Sasori didnt kill Kazekage by himself, he stated it himself.

24. Ludwig The Holy Blade Well-Known Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Jiraiya make Kisame and Itachi run away like little bitches? Gai Pwned Kisame too. Orichmaru would destroy any of them in a one on one fight for sure, otherwise they would have already obliterated him.

25. S.O.T.R.S Sasori Of The Red Sand

...??
    where did sasori said he did not kill third kazekage by himself?
    sasori said it was quite troublesome to kill him.

26. Bankotsu_the_Great Be innovative.

Sasori, IMO was the most powerful Akatsuki we have seen so far. The only person who knew about his powers was the one who killed him. Not to mention, that Chiyo and Sakura were saved by plot no jutsu 3 times.