1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Akatsuki Secret Society

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Zion Liger, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Zion Liger Lion of the Blessed

Okay well this one was a bit hard for me because I had to read about the yakuza and secret organizations in Japan and secret organizations relating to ninjas. Oddly enough the only American Grand Ninja lives close to me in Kettering, Ohio (Steven Hayes look him up). So I read the book he released on Ninja Arts and Societies. He mentioned that there is always an odd number in leadership of ninja societies which seem true cause there is one Kage for each village. But in Akatsuki there can't be just one if I am correct there is 3. A senior and 2 junior. Illogical you say but think about it with Orochimaru in the Akatsuki there was 9 people. But now that there is one 8 it would be logical to have the Senior Ninja of the group pair off with the weakest of the group and have the two juniors in the same team. Now does that sound logical. Ok here's where we jump in the end. Now where do the S-Criminal that the bingo book would love to have dead or in jail go. I think Kishimoto slipped on his plan for the Akatsuki during the First Exam in the Manga. I think they would go to the Kage of Hidden Moon. What does Akatsuki translated into "Red Moon". I think that maybe the Kage of Hidden Moon makes them crack their Village Headprotector to denounce their village and their loyality to the Kage. Now this runs closely in line with my 3 leaders. Cause we have seen in the structure of the Konoha Village. The two partners of the Kage become heads of the counsel of the village. Now we all know Konoha wasn't the first village but is the strongest overall. But it's structure may have been adopted by closely laying smaller villages. Hidden Moon Kage and his original team may have devised the Akatsuki as higher protection and persuits for the Hidden Moon Village to gain a stronger foothold.

Tags:
  2. 3D Master 3D Ninja

Red Dawn! Akatsuki traslates as Red Dawn.

3. EroKage DAtE BaYOoo!!!!

after that giant post all you have to say is "no..its red dawn"???? :p
    lol...but anyway,that moon kage theory is interesting although i still think akatsuki doesnt have a leader...who could lead such a band of ninjas??he would have to be ridiculously strong..like 5 times itachi...and that would be like :rolleyes: ok........is there actually any proof that akatsuki has a leader or are people just speculating?i am asking this seriouly cause i may have missed something in the manga where they mentioned a leader...but i dont remember seeing anything...

4. Ichiraku Akatsuki

People always have a leader, even if it is not so clearly cut as chief-->subordinate, there is always a leader. There may not be a '"Kage" of the Akatsuki (like who would Oro and Itachi take orders from), but there is someone who believes in the vision of the organization more than anyone else. That person convinces others to believe in the vision, not as much, but strongly nonetheless, and they lead in this manner. By their belief in the vision.

5. 3D Master 3D Ninja

Hmm, Itachi and his companion upon finding out Jiraiya was accompanying Naruto pretty much said if they fought him they'd get their asses handed to them. His companion said something of "Even the 7 warriors of ... are nothing to him." I can't remember what the 7 warriors of were, but 2 + 7 makes 9 and Red Dawn was 9 right? So I guess someone ordering Itatchi around would be something on the level of Jiraiya then. Either way, I think that pretty much means that Jiraiya is pretty much the most power Ninja around at the moment.

6. Penfoud Shichibukai

It makes sense. And of course a organization like Akatsuki can have a leader, just look at Genei Ryodan in HxH.

7. raijin Member

For those of you unaware of this, "Akatsuki" just means "Dawn" (or daybreak). In the original Japanese manga, Akatsuki is represented by just one kanji, 暁, which translates to dawn or daybreak. If Kishimoto wanted Akatsuki to mean "Red Moon", he would have probably used two kanji, 朱 (aka = red) and 月 (tsuki = moon).

As for the leader part, it appears, that people are refering to a mistranslation from chapter 147 where Itachi supposedly mentioned "Upper Echelons" of Akatsuki. After rereading the Japanese manga, Itachi states he was given 至上命令 (shijou meirei) or "supreme orders" by the Akatsuki to abduct Naruto. I also checked other translations, and there have been no mention of "Upper Echelons", here's another translation by Crustol (ANBU|AonE) from episode 85:

Itachi: "It is an urgent order by our organization, Akatsuki, to take Naruto-kun with us."

As of now, this is just speculation. There has been nothing presented that states there is a leader(s) in Akatsuki.

8. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

very strong theory. I leaning towards it actually right now.

9. metalanime I like Tits

well, they didnt say they would get thier asses handed to them, kisame said, and this is coming from the manga, not the anime cause they added stuff there, "That guy might be a match for the #1 of the leaf and one of the Mist's seven strongest. The formation of the the group itself is interesting, they didn not mention a leader, but they did recieve orders, being an organization, it could be a client, anyway i think originaly there was 10, cause when jiraiya says there are 9 shinobi, this is after orochimaru left, so i would assume that at that point there would be 4 teams of 2 and the leader or a head person at the base, and that would make good sense considering that they just started moving, and previously werent really doing much, but if not, then when there were 10 it might have been the leader moving with his most trusting person, like orochimaru does with kabuto

10. Tenrow Silver Wolf

That is an interesting theory. Well only time will tell when that info will be revieled

11. Blinus I always have a plan

Maybe my memory's going, when was there mention of a Hidden Moon village? I don't disbelieve it, I just don't remember.

That's a very good theory. Even though Akatsuki in this sense means Daybreak, the fact that you can hear the word for moon might be a subliminal hint. Or something.

12. metalanime I like Tits

there is no hidden moon, he is just reffering to akatsuki..at least i think so

13. stellalrh 木の葉忍者

akatsuki is cool ^^ i though the leader of the group is call akatsuki ??? a frenz of mine told me ... not sure

14. Krn Dragon Hyuuga Branch Member

i think when kisame was talkin bout the seven he was talking about the seven swordsmen of hidden mist, zabuza was 1 of them. GO ZABUZA

15. metalanime I like Tits

probably, cause the manga say the seven strongest, but the anime says the seven katana or something

16. johnwl Pic Scouter......I guess

Wait....I didn't get the first post. It was too long to read. Can you explain it in less words?