• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Akatsuki Tier List

Turrin

玄武
Found an new Akatsuki Tier List I agree with :

Only thing is Kisame moves up to Top of B tier with chakra amps, but his placement is correct in Base. Orochimaru would move up with Edos too.

Impulse785

Itachi could be in S tier although he would lose to Obito and Pain he should able to beat Orochimaru that can be debatable

Zetsu and Konan on B tier usually see people put them on the bottom what makes them so high just curious

Last edited:

Crow

My list

S. Obito, Pein
A. Itachi, Kisame, Orochimaru
B. Kakuzu, Sasori, Deidara, Konan
C. Hidan, Zetsu

Turrin

玄武
Why is Zetsu so high

And is this Akatsuki Oro or what version of Oro?
Zetsu has insane speed feats, he basically would blitz the other members and then take them over or absorb their chakra.

It’s P1 Orochimaru without Edos

Turrin

玄武
Itachi could be in S tier although he would lose to Obito and Pain he should able to beat Orochimaru that can be debatable

Zetsu and Konan on B tier usually see people put them on the bottom what makes them so high just curious
I would put Itachi on S if he wasn’t Sick.

Zetsu and Konan have really great speed feats that would simply put them above the others. And their Jutsu despite being simple is really hard to deal with. The other members would get blitz’d or overwhelmed by their speed and lack the ability to easily put them down

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
Zetsu has insane speed feats, he basically would blitz the other members and then take them over or absorb their chakra.

It’s P1 Orochimaru without Edos
What are Zetsu's speed feats?

Then I'd have Itachi a tier above

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
He like keeps up with KCM Minato and KCM Naruto in the WA; and Late WA Kakashi
That's true and he also reacts to RSM Naruto/Rinnengan Sasuke vs Kaguya fight as he constantly comments mid-fight on what's happening

So how does that fit in with his non-fighter type portrayal?

With these feats he should be able to blitz 100% of Naruverse pre-WA yet he was considered a liability on battlefield even by more informed people like Obito

Those feats directly collide with his portrayal and scream outlier to me

Last edited:

Turrin

玄武
That's true and he also reacts to RSM Naruto/Rinnengan Sasuke vs Kaguya fight as he constantly comments mid-fight on what's happening

So how does that fit in with his non-fighter type portrayal?

With these feats he should be able to blitz 100% of Naruverse pre-WA yet he was considered a liability on battlefield even by more informed people like Obito

Those feats directly collide with his portrayal and scream outlier to me
Obito only said that to White Zetsu:

Black Zetsu was sent to capture the Daimyo even knowing that one of the Gokage was guarding them. So pretty clear he is able to fight, albeit his skill set is probably more ideal for infiltration missions; similar to Tsunade with Support

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
Obito only said that to White Zetsu:

Black Zetsu was sent to capture the Daimyo even knowing that one of the Gokage was guarding them. So pretty clear he is able to fight, albeit his skill set is probably more ideal for infiltration missions; similar to Tsunade with Support
Hmm never mind then, that's pretty legit ranking of him then.

Turrin

玄武
Hmm never mind then, that's pretty legit ranking of him then.
Yeah I mean honestly he could even be in A or S Tier, it just depends on several factors. I’m going to do more research into Zetsu’s abilities for a thread I plan on making, so I’ll have a more definitive ranking of White and Black Zetsu then; and he may move up or down depending on what I find

Illusory

My list of old-school Akatsuki:

S
Nagato
Obito (Izanagi)
Konan (Paper Ocean prep)
Black Zetsu

A
Kisame
Deidara

B
Orochimaru (Akatsuki)
Sasori
Kakuzu

D
Itachi (fanfic healthy version)
Konan (Unprepped)
Hidan

F
White Zetsu

Last edited:

Turrin

玄武
My list of old-school Akatsuki:

S
Nagato
Obito (Izanagi)

A
Kisame
Deidara

B

Orochimaru (Akatsuki)
Sasori
Kakuzu

D
Itachi (fanfic healthy version)
Hidan

F
White Zetsu
I hope this is a joke. The underline gives me hope that it is

MHA massive fan

All based on jutsu hax and utility

Nagato
Obito
Itachi
Orochimaru ( none below can counter ET, yet all above can )
Kisame ( none below can counter daikodan or water dôme , all above can )
Deidara ( C3, C4 beats all below)
Konan ( 6B beats all those below , those above either one shot with a glance or Izanagi or can fly )
Sasori
Kakuzu
Hidan

black zetsu didn’t really show any jutsu

@Six Paths Scaling

Last edited:

Illusory

I hope this is a joke. The underline gives me hope that it is

I’m not joking.

Kisame is underrated for arguments I’m sure @Troyse22 and others have made. I put a lot of stock in his Daikodan, giant water prison, multi water clones, etc. He’s a stacked ninja.

Whereas Deidara’s c4 clones are crazy great hax, along with fantastic versatility in aerial or underground combat, with very solid hype from both Nagato and Obito to boot.

I definitely believe Kakuzu, Orochimaru (when in Akatsuki), and Sasori are a step below them overall. I can’t see any of them doing nearly as well against Gaara and Suna, or Hebi Sasuke.

Alternatively, I’m quite sure p2 Deidara would do much better against Itachi than Akatsuki Orochimaru did, and better against Chiyo and Sakura than Sasori, etc.

Last edited:

Turrin

玄武
I’m not joking.

Kisame is underrated for arguments I’m sure @Troyse22 and others have made. I put a lot of stock in his Daikodan, giant water prison, multi water clones, etc. He’s a stacked ninja.

Whereas Deidara’s c4 clones are crazy great hax, along with fantastic versatility in aerial or underground combat, with very solid hype from both Nagato and Obito to boot.

I definitely believe Kakuzu, Orochimaru (when in Akatsuki), and Sasori are a step below them overall. I can’t see any of them doing nearly as well against Gaara and Suna, or Hebi Sasuke.

Alternatively, I’m quite sure p2 Deidara would do much better against Itachi than Akatsuki Orochimaru did, and better against Chiyo and Sakura than Sasori, etc.
If your using Orochimaru when in Akatsuki it’s whatever as it’s hard to say how strong that Orochimaru was, so I won’t go into that. But Kakuzu and Sasori are at least the same tier Kisame and Deidara (Konan and Zersu are far above).

Kisame and Deidara are elemental based fighters which means Kakuzu would game around them. People underestimate the Hax of being able to use all or nearly all the Elements, as Kishi has the Elements interact in unexpected ways all the time. All of Deidada Hax gets out Hax’d by Raiton > Doton; and all of Kisame Hax gets out Hax’d by Doton > Suiton.

Sasori literally has IS which is above the level of any of Deidara and Kisame’s Jutsu; as it’s the Strongest Jutsu ever from one of the great 5 village, which is simply above their pay grade. Even Deidara admits this

dabi

S: Obito (JJ)
S-: Orochimaru (with ET)
A: Nagato, Itachi
B: Kisame, Sasori, Deidara
C: Kakuzu, Konan
D: Jugo, Suigetsu, Zetsu, Hidan, Karin

Illusory

Sasori literally has IS which is above the level of any of Deidara and Kisame’s Jutsu; as it’s the Strongest Jutsu ever from one of the great 5 village, which is simply above their pay grade. Even Deidara admits this

c4 > Daikodan > Giant Water Prison > Poisoned Iron Sand > c3 > Iron Sand IMO. If Iron Sand was better than all of Suna’s other jutsu, then so are C4, Daikodan, etc. in my opinion.

Turrin

玄武
c4 > Daikodan > Giant Water Prison > Poisoned Iron Sand > c3 > Iron Sand IMO. If Iron Sand was better than all of Suna’s other jutsu, then so are C4, Daikodan, etc. in my opinion.
Based on what. Daikodan has no feats and C4 gets trolled by Raiton

Kisame

鮫仙
Why is Itachi on the same tier as Orochimaru without Edo, when you count Edo as part of Orochimaru's portrayal (which has weaker than weaker than Itachi)?

This is mine:

1. Pain/Obito
*decent gap*
2. Itachi
*average gap*
3. Orochimaru
*average gap*
4. Sasori
*average gap*
5. Kakuzu/Deidara/Kisame
*average gap*
6. Konan