• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Akatsuki Tier List

Danisor

S: Obito, Pein.
A: Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, Konan (Paper Ocean), Orochimaru.
B: Kakuzu, Sasori.
C: Hidan, White Zetsu.

Turrin

玄武
Why is Itachi on the same tier as Orochimaru without Edo, when you count Edo as part of Orochimaru's portrayal (which has weaker than weaker than Itachi)?

This is mine:

1. Pain/Obito
*decent gap*
2. Itachi
*average gap*
3. Orochimaru
*average gap*
4. Sasori
*average gap*
5. Kakuzu/Deidara/Kisame
*average gap*
6. Konan
*average gap*
7. Hidan

Elite Kage
Pain/Obito

High Kage
Itachi (towards the top)
Orochimaru (towards the bottom)

Mid Kage
Sasori

Low Kage
Kisame/Kakuzu/Deidara

Entry Kage
Konan

Elite Jonin
Hidan

*Hidan could be on Konan's tier
*The tiers are narrow so there's not a huge gap in strength
P2 Edo

Turrin

玄武
What do you mean? I'm saying Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru w PI Edo based on portrayal, so how is he on the same tier when Orochimaru doesn't even have access to Edo?
Because Hydra > P1 Edos, and to beat Hydra Itachi need to use V4, which does insane damage if not kills him given his health. So to me Itachi is stronger but that’s an extreme diff win.

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
Because Hydra > P1 Edos, and to beat Hydra Itachi need to use V4, which does insane damage if not kills him given his health. So to me Itachi is stronger but that’s an extreme diff win.
Cant Itachi win before the big guns (Yamata / Susanoo) come out though?

Oro could easily lose to just Tsukuyomi for an example (which doesn't damage Itachi that much).

Turrin

玄武
Cant Itachi win before the big guns (Yamata / Susanoo) come out though?

Oro could easily lose to just Tsukuyomi for an example (which doesn't damage Itachi that much).
I don’t see how Hydra can be Genjutsu’d, and if Orochimaru just had Hydra fight while avoiding eye contact he should win, unless Itachi pulls out V4

Kisame

鮫仙
So what diff is Itachi vs Oro w/PI Edos then

Alita

Alita>You
Not including edo tensei or anything from war arc....

Tier S - Nagato
Tier A - MS Obito, Pain
Tier B - Itachi, MS Sasuke
Tier C - Kisame
Tier D - Orochimaru (Hydra form), Kakuzu
Tier E - Deidara, Orochimaru (Base), Konan (Paper Ocean)
Tier F - Sasori, Konan (No Prep), Juugo (CS2)
Tier G - Hidan, Suigetsu, Juugo (No CS2)
Tier H - Zetsu, Karin

Turrin

玄武
So what diff is Itachi vs Oro w/PI Edos then
I think it’s a similar Diff, maybe slightly more as it may take a few more seconds to seal the Edos, simply due to their being more bodies. The issue in both circumstance is that V4 is going to have to come out to Seal Hydra and the Edos; and this is going to fuck Itachi up due to his health

Turrin

玄武
No, I mean Itachi killing Oro before Oro uses Hydra
Given Orochimaru’s knowledge of Tskuyomi, if this was a major threat to killing him he would just use Hydra very early into the battle to avoid it. And I mean that’s basically what we saw in their second encounter, with Orochimaru opting to use Hydra as soon as he was released from Sasuke.

Kisame

鮫仙
I think it’s a similar Diff, maybe slightly more as it may take a few more seconds to seal the Edos, simply due to their being more bodies. The issue in both circumstance is that V4 is going to have to come out to Seal Hydra and the Edos; and this is going to fuck Itachi up due to his health
Doesn't that mean that PI Edo are so insignificant they only change the difficulty from extreme diff to just more extreme diff?

Turrin

玄武
Doesn't that mean that PI Edo are so insignificant they only change the difficulty from extreme diff to just more extreme diff?
This depends. We don’t have like a set time Itachi can use V4 before dying. That time frame could be 5 seconds or 10 seconds or 1 minute. Hard to say. We also don’t have a set time frame for how exactly long it would take to seal something with Totosuka. So having to seal 3 entities instead of 1, could make the difference time wise between Itachi living or dying. This could be significant or insignificant difference; hard to say.

My point though is that the P1 Tensei aren’t enough to put Orochimaru beyond his current Tier; as Hydra alone would force V4 Susanoo; and adding the Tensei just makes the fight potentially closer, but not a Tier difference

Top Bottom