1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Akatsuki's goal...perhaps a lie to hide the leader's true goal?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by James, Oct 26, 2006.

1. James

Anyone else thought of the possibility that perhaps the leader is making up all of these goals because the reality is his own goal is far more selfish and evil?

I know this might be seen as me being in denial, but honestly I don't think anyone expected Akatsuki to have such a lame predictable goal....so I'm wondering if perhaps the reality is that he recruits members by promising them rewards he'll be able to give them once he rules everything, but secretly has his own agenda, which requires getting all the Bijuu into his statue.

I know people are probably going to think things like "there's no evidence supporting this, these goals are the real ones" or something but really if it was the case that the leader was lying I mean it's not like we would see many hints about that beforehand, we'd only find out when the time is right.

I seriously hope it's the case anyway because this chapter struck a serious blow to Akatsuki in my mind, usually the cave scenes are really interesting but the only thing I really cared about in this one was seeing the clearer outline of the unknown member near the end, the rest was just boring.

Tags:
  2. Futagokage

I doubt it, he sounds really conviced about his goals in his little speech.

3. DeepThought

(lol)

4. TicoTico

I wasn't disappointed at all but I'm also expecting that there's more to it. That was just an outlining, with many things left unanswered.

EDIT:
    ... >.<

5. Dionysus

I have no idea. But everyone should continue to make these wild accusations and theories as there is often comedy gold in the conversations that ensue.

6. darkmagician

im with u on this one, i dont think thats his real intentions and its just a bunch of bullcrap so that the rest of akatsuki follows along with him. All this hype about AL and thier organization and with jiariya researching on them, for wut? pathetic goal of world domination? how lame. To me it doesnt even makes sense with the capturing of bijuus. THey need bijuus powers to start wars and im guessing to seal the victory, but imo they have nuff firepower to takeout most of the countries without bijuus powers. Sasori had nuff puppet power to destroy a country along.
    Im seriously hoping that speech of AL is nothing but lies.