1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Akon assaults and throws audience member off stage

Discussion in 'The NF Café' started by Bender, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Bender Bite my shiny metal ass!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN7WPYKR2ls&mode=related&search=[/YOUTUBE]

And

Here's another video in case that one doesn't work:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp2XD6LBfZ8&mode=related&search=[/YOUTUBE]

Shit is hella funny. From molesting 14-year old girls to throwing kids off stage. That ^ (use bro) is outta of his mind. and man is he giving good laughs. :laugh Akon really is trying to make me hate him I swear..My respect is nearly going down the drain.

And here I thought that whole staged T.I threatening shit was funny this one is even funnier. :lmao :lmao

Last edited: Jun 6, 2007
    Tags:
  2. T4R0K Searching for a custom title

What the shit is this fuck ? The duplicate thread with my post got trashed, but the empty one remained ? I have to type my reply again now !!

Anyway, moving on...

That made me laugh ! The way he grabbed him up and tossed him !! Did he tell him his music sucked ?

And I'm surprised the poor guy didn't get massacred by the fangirl crowd...

3. LayZ Chloe Bada$$

Man, now I want to go to an Akon concert. Something is always going down. Even if he doesn't sing, you'll get your moneys worth in entertainment.:amuse

I'm just waiting for the news outlets to call him a "rapper" and blame him for global warming or something. :huh

4. Riley Banned

Woah...I could,ve sworn I saw two threads like this :oh

Yo, Blaze why'd you make the mods delete the thread with a post in it?

Also

@ T4ROK He simply dissed him. Probaly called hima molester and an R-Kelly since he's got a habit of fucking with children.

Also that shit was hella funny he went all Rock and Hulk Hogan on that kid. :laugh I haven't laughed this hard in a while. I mean man he fucked him up. Hopefully, he didn't hit any of the girls when he threw him.

5. Red Keep Cool, Carry On.

6. Pilaf The Man in the Rain

I don't know much about this Akon guy. Frankly I don't inhabit this scene, but the two articles/threads I've read about him on here don't paint a pretty picture.

Who knows..maybe he's just caught some bad breaks and happened to display the worst side of himself too often and it's overshadowed his positive aspects. Maybe the articles about him are biased. I can't say... but damn, I'd think twice about wanting to be near the guy.

7. TreeofSephri Scion of Balance

Akon is essentially a big kid. A little boy with a lot of money and fame who has allowed his blessings to go to his head. Ask yourselves what kind of man would take a young boy and toss him off a stage? Akon was simply a boy drunk off the adulation of his fans ,similar to a school yard bully. The solution to this problem is simply to ignore him there are much better artist out there.

8. C-Moon ...

Flag:
    United States
    Another crap artist I'll have to ignore. That's all that is.:nod

9. Purgatory Banned

This somehow oddly reminds me of back in the day when Axl got all pissy about people throwing stuff, bringing in video cameras, etc. etc. At least Akon didn't whine like a little bitch about it, which is a positive.

10. kulgan18 Mecha freak.

I just read the title and i thought," boy how many racist comment would there be in youtube if this guy does it again". :laugh And what do you know?.

Boy why is it that i only hear from him because he pulls shit like this? Oh thats right i hate rap. LMAO

If i liked his music maybe i would defend his right to "fuck people off the stage", but since he sucks i dont give a damn.

Remember beating people up is only a privilege for the great artists, not a right.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
  11. NU-KazeKage The Real Kaze Kage...

that HAS to be staged i mean he helped the kid up first and it went to smooth to be spur of the moment..or he knows the kid

12. Pein illest

it was still realy funny

13. Halcyon Dreamz Arsonist Choir

He sure does knows how to get into the headlines doesnt he?

14. damnhot Member

15. Yellow Ho

I backed Akon on that shit that happened in Trinidad but this time Akon really fucked up. That white boy was wrong for throwing that thing at him but Akon shouldn't have done that. I know he might have been angry but he should have thougt about how that would make him look. Akon is really killing his image as an R&B artist.
    I'll have to hear more on this before I say Akon was completely wrong though.

16. Hemino Hyuuga .Symmetry is Key.

18. Botzu Code Monkey

19. King Bookah Kiss my ring

Don't know what really happened, but the article makes Akon sound like some sort of terrorist or serial killer.

20. The Internet Banned

Should I be more pissed at Akon, or all the little fucking cunts who keep cheering after the kids falls on his face?

21. Instant Karma Professional Lurker ಠ_ರೃ

If i was the kid i woulda thrown something at Akon too, for being full of fail.

22. Riley Banned

Can somebody make the part where he throws the kid into a gif? That shit is just too damn funny.

23. DarkFire immune to modfuck

another dude that i have to take off my playlist

24. The Internet Banned

LOL I KNOW, A NO TALENT LITTLE CUNT WITH AN OVERFLATED EGO THROWING A KID ABOUT 10 FT TO THE GROUND FACE FIRST IS FUCKING FUNNY!!!!11111111111111111111111111

25. Immortal Flame Eversoris

Scenario: If charges (ex. physical assault) are pressed against Akon and he is found guilty of the charges, like his album name he will indeed be "Konvicted".

Joking aside, I'd say he's ruining his image, but what he did was hella funny. The skinny bastard probably called him R-Kelly Jr. and he just lost it.

26. Bender Bite my shiny metal ass!

I know it is funny! sarcasm

I feel bad for the kid though knowing he got embarassed in front mega huge audience. Good thing it wasn't me that he was trying to throw cuz I'd punch him square in the face and kick him off the stage.Ain't no joke I wouldn't submit to that ^ (use bro) like no bitch.

27. Yellow Ho

The kid threw something at him. I would have done the same thing too. I probably would have done worse to that kid. Why the fuck would you go to an Akon show and throw things at him?:oh
    That kids lucky he didn't get something worse than that.

I'm not condoning what Akon did because as an Artist he should have known better than to do that to any spectator dispite what they did. He should have let security handle it but the kid was wrong for throwing something at Akon.

28. Cardboard Tube Knight Look, a cowgirl version of Peach

He's at it again, first he's fondling 14 year olds...now he's tossing people.

29. Bender Bite my shiny metal ass!

I agree with you yo' he shouldn't have done that since he's embarassing him and that is not appropiate or showing public decorum in anyway. If you were in that position Spectre I bet you would,ve probaly done the same thing were you in a show doing singing and throw someone into the crowd if you were hit in the face with a ball.

But one thing concerns me about what Akon did. If he truly gangsta and wanted that kid to get his own taste of medicine and get off scotch free then he should,ve met him after the show and messed him up. Doing that was completely unnecessary and not "gangsta".

True, too true.

In no way should have the kid had done that but Akon didn't need to throw him either. Would,ve been better he handle it like a parent and pull out his belt and whupped him like his mommy and daddy used to.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
  30. Circe WONGA

I LOL'd. This what happens when you throw bottles at madmen short tempered people, although what Akon did was unsanctioned.

However, I partially blame the audience. They clearly did not care for the kid.