1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Voting is open in the KCC Haiku Contest!
    Entries can be found here.
    The poll closes on August 24th at 2:59pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

AL COULD BE NARUTO'S BROTHER!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Jape, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Jape

It just recently dawned on me that Al could be Naruto's older brother! I say this because in this last scantalation I saw a color picture of Al, and he had blonde hair almost identical to Naruto. Now I know that this is not irrefutable proff but I do think that it could be a possibility. I mean there could be all sorts reasons for why he is the Akatsuki leader instead of a Konoha ninja. One very plausibe theory is that he loaths Konoha and Naruto for the destruction of his beloved family ( The fourths sacrafice and mothers death). So he left Konoha after witnessing the awsome destructive power of Kyubi to strengthen his abilities so one day he would have the power to capture and harness the power of all the bijus. He probably encountered Itachi when he was a member of the Anubu. Itachi was probably on a special mission to locate and capture Al, but Al was probably to powerful for itachi, which made itachi question his strength. Al realized Itachi's potential, so he gave Itachi an open ivitation to join him in his quest for the ultimate power. The murders were proabaly a test that Al devised to make sure of Itachi's loyalty. Obviously Al would hate Naruto, because their father ( the fourth ) chose to seal away Kyubi in Naruto instead of him. Also he probably blames Naruto for the their father's death as well.

The funny thing is that this would be a great opportunity for Naruto and Sauske to join forces once agian to beat their respected brothers. Of course this would happen after they fight and Naruto finally proves that he is the strongest. smile-big

Remember that this is just a theory, but I would love to hear everyones opinion on this. So let the discussions begin:nuts

Tags:
  2. Mikazuki no Mai

No, AL has orange hair... Where did you manage to get blond hair?

3. Jape

In a translation that i saw, it must have been a speed trans, but the theory could still hold.

4. Omni

Yeah...that's kinda what I was wondering.

AL has Darker-Orange hair, IIRC. That doesn't nessesarily COMPLETLEY disprove the theory, but...

Yeah, I don't think so.

5. Kool ka lang

but that would be kinda cool though, Naruto having a brother.
    But I have a feeling someone would've already told naruto that he had a brother.

6. Jape

Yea, but I would have thought that someone would have told him about his parents as well. It seems tlike they like keeping things from Naruto. Also, Al being Naruto's brother would add a lot to the stort line... giving a connection between Al, Naruto, and Kyubi. Also it would give a good reason for Sauske and Naruto to team up agian, becoming Konoha's unstoppable pair!

7. zain-za-nara

he's actualy his father Yondaime the yellow flash

8. Superb Herb

And I thought that the crackpot theorys would end. How naive I was.....

9. Lord Yu

If Naruto happens to have a brother that also happens to be the Akatsuki leader. I will eat my non existant hat!

10. Hell On Earth

This theories is driving me crazy. all of you are that impatient to just wait and actually see what happens.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2006
  11. furious styles

yes, of course. we all know that hair color denotes blood relation.

12. Seto Kaiba

I think it's fairly obvious now that he's not Yondaime, and if Yondaime really is Naruto's father then I highly doubt AL would be Naruto's brother. I'm leaning towards the preconception that AL may be a Sarutobi and/or the reason Kyubi attacked Konoha. Though I think it would be interesting if it turned out that he's a direct ancestor of Yondaime and Naruto, the father of their fathers in a sense.

13. B

:p

14. Sci-Fi

The AL would be more/closer related to Kurenai (same clan or family/relative) because of his eyes than Naruto.

15. Production

AL has ginger hair. And his eyes are a different shape. I see no relation. Stop baseing theories on supportless ideas. You tried to use yellow hair has a support. I mean, come on.

16. SAMSARA

None of you really know who the leader is we should all just SHUT UP until the chapter arrives. No use going around slashing other people's ideas if you got no facts ya damn self.

17. Descent of the Lion

Actually he was in front of a bright red frame...it could be blonde.

18. The Uchiha Wrath

Not a bad theory, but we already have the evil bro thing going on with Sasuke.

I'd imagine it'd be different for Naruto :/

19. rorykage

why does the AL have to be connected to naruto? what i mean is, why does he have to be family? everyone seems to think that AL is a relative of naruto's cause there needs to be some kind of deeper connection between them. AL and naruto already have their connection, and that is the kyuubi. AL wants the power of kyuubi, and his ambitions have nothing to do with naruto himself. just like they had nothing to do with gaara, and nothing to do with yugito. it has only to do with the bijuu.

and the reason kishimoto has been keeping AL's identity from us is not to unveil a character we already know. he is unrevealed for the same reason Dr. Claw is never revealed on Inspector Gadget: suspense!

AL's identity is a secret, so that the audience will yearn to know who he is and what he looks like. and it's working. really really well. leave it at that.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2006