1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

AL, finally it all makes sense!!!!

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by The Fourth Hokage, Oct 26, 2006.

1. The Fourth Hokage

I know this is far fetched but so are most of the theories here, and that's what keeps us coming back.

There are people that look at AL's silhouette and try to match him to other people (namely Yondaime) because of the hairstyle. However, there is one other person he resembles.....Sandaime Sarutobi. Just think about it, the hair...the beard....what do you think?

That might shed some light on why Asuma's role stepped up recently. Perhaps they're brothers? And maybe this is tied to "the King." Again, what do you guys think?

Tags:
  2. utsusemi

Nah... Sandaime was a real goodguy, and faked deaths with him just wouldn't work.

3. RasenganUltimate

AL could be Sandaime's bro. It is a possibility, but then again, all of this is too obscure to make any assumptions. Because we have no clue about the Al's past or much about Sandaime's.

4. chaoserver

Al is a new charachter, probally with little to no ties. The fact Akatsukis goal isa generic take over the world scheme also suggests this, as why have a previously well constructed charachter with a poor motive.

5. The Fourth Hokage

Sorry, it seems a little misleading, but I meant that AL was Sandaime's son and Asuma's brother

6. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠

that is what i was thinking. He has a great respect for konoha as he defended the village's honor in words to HIdan. Who knows he may be konohamaru's father since no allusion towards Asuma was made

7. Mangekyō

Dmoney you make a very good point, its true that theres never been anything on konohamaru's father. And the beard thing makes alot of sense as well, The Fourth

8. The_Unforgiven

actually i was thinking about this before, he even has 2 freckles on his nose like sandaime. it might be true. Hmmm, Asuma's evil runaway brother. cool

9. Rangamaru

I don't think he was defending the village, he was defending the villages reason to fight and go to war.

10. Arachnia

i thought that 2,when we see half of ALs face he totally looked like some1 from the sarutobi clan and his shadow in the last chapter made me think so again

11. ssj2yugi

what if the AL is Asuma's brother a.k.a. Konohamaru's dad. Ruh Roh!!! >_>

12. rorykage

everyone who has a theory about a dead character coming back to life and joining akatsuki, should all get together and write their own comic book. an awesome joke of a comic where all the good guys turn out to be bad guys, disguised as good guys. i'd read it.

13. FadedBlack

meh doubt it he was too pure a person and he kinda doesnt look like that maybe someone connected with him but than again you could say that about almost every character in the show

14. Inferno838

I really disagree with you. 'Generic organization'? Where are the nameless henchmen? Besides that humorous comment, I have many facts to disprove you. Namely, ALL Akatsuki characters have very fleshed-out personalities (save AL, Unknown and Tobi, for obvious reasons) and their character design, mentally and physically, is superb. Also, I don't think Akatsuki goal or, 'motive', as you put it is/will be generic at all. I believe AL is using the Akatsuki as puppets, to achieve his own goal. His identity, true goal and everything else will probably come out of the woodwork near the end of the series. In summary, the Akatsuki aren't generic at all; that's just what Kishimoto wants you to think, and THAT perspective may STILL be biased. We won't know for a while, I suppose.

15. 1134

I'm with you on that one.

16. Kurosaki Taichou

Hey in which chapter do you get to see half of Al's face and if sum1 has a pic could they post it? thanx.

and regarding the hair style, AL could very well turn out to be tsunade o baa chan's brother, you know prev naruto. lol that is only if we base it on the hairstyle alone!!

haha imagine that
    AL: who am i?........... im tsunades lil bro b*@tchs!!!!! :nuts

17. HolyCow

I believe the AL, asuma and yondaime are brothers.
    as the series goes on, it will show how tragedy struck the house of sarutobi and the defection of the AL from konoha.

18. fukush

balbalbalbllablalb, jeppppppppp. We've herad about it..... Countless of times, thanks tou!!!

19. Surreal

Yea, since Yondaime really resembles Sandaime and Asuma. Going by that logic, this is also part of the Sarutobi family:

Makes as much sense, and my evidence is just as solid as yours.

Cmmon people...I really like Yondaime too, but you can't just put him into every crazy theory.
    We will be seeing alot of him, no doubt...but only trough flasbacks I believe.

This makes some sense, and it would make for a nice plot. But you can't base your theories solely on some facial similarities. So yea...to far fetched.