1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Voting is open in the KCC Haiku Contest!
    Entries can be found here.
    The poll closes on August 24th at 2:59pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

AL is UCHIHA MADARA FOR REAL!!!

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Kinjishi, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Kinjishi

I dont know if this was done before but i just had an epiphony. I know everyone focuses on the eyes as uchiha eyes and hair as yondaimes hair. But what of the new revealing features. The two black dots by the AL's nose. "Madara" means "mottles" or "speckles". Speckles like we saw on the face of the AL. Maybe im late with this but I just thought of it as a viable speculation. So i guess there is nothing left to say. Let the destruction of my thread begin. :oh

Take a look if you dont mind spoilers:
    Spoiler:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Bankotsu_the_Great

Makes a lot more sense than him being Yondaime. But I'm still not sure...

3. Sasuke`

Interesting.. It could be indeed. Very interesting.

4. Naruto_Rasengan

Fairly interesting theory, but i somewhat doubt it to be true.

5. Kinjishi

Yeah never said it was true. It is interesting though. I just had a huge arguement in another section on differentiating truth and theory. I did my best to choose my words carefully. As for the title, its only to attract attention, I didnt mean it as truth.:amuse

6. Yamato (Inactive)

Translator like njt should post the same now and I'll belive :p

Well, great observation!

7. BUBU!!!

8. CyberPunk

Didn't Kisame say he'd never seen an Uchiha or Sharingan outside of Itachi when they met Sasuke?

9. remy1776

Wow, never would have thought of that.:amazed
    Nice find...and very interesting. I guess we'll see how that pans out in the coming chapters.

10. Halo

I've been leaning towards the AL being Madara for the past few chapters now, although I didn't pick up on the mottles/specks like you did. Good observation. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the outcome since Itachi is under the AL and according to him, he can only be defeated by another Sharingan user making the leader potentially that 3rd MS user Itachi mentioned previously.

11. louis

good idea but i doubt that the AL is Uchia Madra he seems to young

12. Sasuke`

Yeah he did. But who says Madara always has his on.. or that the rest of AK even know hes an Uchiha. Of course, it probably isnt him. But it is interesting.

13. Kinjishi

Good point but I think you are taking the quote out of context. Kisame was referring to Kakashi. He heard of the "Copy Ninja" and his sharingan, but didnt believe that Kakashi could have possesed the sharingan if he hadnt seen it with his own eyes. Take a look at these screenshot:

*EDIT*-Oh i didnt realize it said Sasuke, not Kakashi. But it still holds true. Kisame says that he heard Itachi killed all of the Uchiha clan. This would mean the Uchiha clan that was present at the time. Uchiha Madara could not have been present at the village of Konoha because Sasuke responds to the Kyubi that he never heard of the name and it means nothing to him. Also if Madara is the AL, then Itachi would not have killed him as it is believed Itachi joined Akatsuki or planned on joining, shortly before he massacred his clan. It is possible that this could have been a direct order from the AL, which would be rather interesting if Madara ordered the annihilation of the Uchiha clan.

14. Yamato (Inactive)

anime caps posted as evidence, how common

15. Sho

Those look more like piercings rather than speckles.

Also Deidara and Kisame confirm that Itachi is the only Sharingan/doujutsu user in Akatsuki.

16. Kinjishi

Actually Deidara comments that there is a doujutsu user as talented as Itachi, in this case Kakashi. This does not rule out the fact that the AL can still be an Uchiha. It only means that Itachi is an incredibly talented doujutsu user.

17. rorykage

sasuke was lying. kyuubi mentions the name, and instead of being genuinely confused by the reference and asking "who is that?", sasuke immediately gets pissed, and says "why do you think that name should something to me!?" and it's at this point that sasuke supresses the kyuubi chakra. obviously sasuke knows the name, and obviously it's a sensitive subject. i'm willing to bet that Madara was written about in the scroll hidden in the nekano temple.

besides, why doesn't anyone seem to be in favor of the idea that AL is an entirely new character? is it because everyone is convinced that this akatsuki arc is gonna be the end of the series? and the "final villain"/AL must be someone connected to the past? i doubt it. i bet there is plenty of story left after akatsuki is out of the way, and that's when we're gonna get all the answers to questions of uchiha origins and madara, and that won't happen until akatsuki is out of the way, and sasuke's retrieval becomes THE focal point of the story (i know it's still a big of the story, but sasuke is not the focal point right now).

18. Fulla

I dont think hell be Mandara, because funny enough

- Hes the most plausible character of 'old' who we know of whos isnt confirmed 100% dead.
    - Everyone thinks its him
    - It is too predictable

Therefore I think it WONT be him and Kish wants to surprise everyone with a new character.

The new character will somehow be tied in with everything and perhaps a brief history with a few characters like Jiraryi / Tsuande / Oro.

-------

Its like most of us know eventually, someone will reveal the truth to Naruto that his father is indeed the 4th.
    + ofcourse a reason why they didnt tell him.

========

The only question is WHO was Itachi refering to as the 3rd Mangkyo Sharingan user??

19. Kinjishi

OK. That is an even weaker argument. Sasuke is lying? Now you are assuming way too much and putting words in Sasukes mouth. I never ruled out the fact that AL is a completely new character. In fact that is my belief. I was just merely pointing out a possibility. Additionally though, I believe there has to be some purpose to Uchiha Madara or he would never have been mentioned in the first place. It would seem fitting if he were the AL, as Itachi points out there is another MS user other than himself and the future Sasuke. When he says that, he has a smile/smurk on his face which I thought was interesting because at this point it is believed he has some sort of association with Akatsuki. I am not making any definite assumptions about this, I just thought his facial expression was very interesting. But the main point is if you are gonna try and bust my speculation, you have to come at it with definite fact and not an absurd assumption.

20. Sasuke`

Does it matter if sasuke knew the name or not..? IF he did.. i dont think he would be a big fan of him. It is an intersting find and thats all that matters.

21. Sasuke`

I think madara would be a big surprise unless of course it is an entirely new character.. Yondaime was alot and i mean alot of peoples original guess. So i think madara would be a surprise. :p

22. Supa Swag

One Uchiha is more than enough in Akatsuki. We've seen plenty of the art of run.

23. rorykage

there is purpose in mentioning uchiha madara, because it's a possible clue to sasuke's heritage, and it's probably gonna be incorporated into the reason sasuke can supress kyuubi. I think it's likely that madara is the other statue from VotE, which (when we find out who madara really is) could explain how he and naruto's lives are/were "remarkably" similar to the statue's. i personally think that madara being a historical figure in the uchiha past is more fitting way to involve madara in the story than bein AL

i know what you're saying about itachi's smirk when he mentions the third MS user (no idea who it might be), and that is the reason why i think itachi has motives beyond the ambitions of akatsuki. itachi has his own agenda.

and just like you inferred suspicion from itachi's expression, i inferred suspicion from sasuke's reaction to what kyuubi said about madara. if sasuke really had no idea who madara was, he would have had a evry different reaction, and his talk with kyuubi would have more revealing. but the fact is, his expression changed from his usual look of general disinterst, to straight up pissed. and in outrage he said "why do you think that name should mean something to me!?" pretty defensive for someone who really doesn't know who madara is. then he supresses kyuubi, possibly because he didn't want to hear anymore, and/or didn't want naruto to hear anymore.

I understand the theory, and i see how madara COULD fit as AL, but the theories i have seen thus far (this one and all the others) have not been strong enough to make me believe them. you don't have to like or believe my thoughts on the subject, but why post threads to discuss it, if you don't want your theory challanged? and before you tell me again that i have no definite facts, let me remind that you don't have definite facts either. there are no definite facts on this subject, all we can do is speculate, and that's what you and i are doing. I'm not trying to bust up your speculation, i'm just trying to present my point of view in this subject too, because there won't be any definite facts to disprove my thoughts or yours until this arc is resolved. so for now, let's keep guessing and try not get offended if someone doesn't agree with us.

24. Sasuke`

I agree. Nice post. But, just on the part about of sasuke being able supress kyuubis chakra.. wouldnt you think itachi could have supressed kyuubi in the hallway because he is related to sasuke.. and ASSUMING they are heirs to madara somehow.. But you never know. Anyway i agree overall.

25. Kinjishi

All true my friend, but like i said I was making a speculation. I am in no way offended by any of your statements and it is not my intention to offend any one on this forum. I appreciate and respect your own opinion on the matter, I just dont think that it is plausible to use theory against theory. I hope Im making some sort of sense here. I've also thought extensively on the matter concerning Uchiha Madara and the VotE, and it seems like an excellent parallel to most Madara theories. I would like to reiterate your statement that nothing in this thread is pure fact and all opinions are welcome and should be acknowledged on an equal basis.

26. rorykage

i thought a little bit about that. now, itachi and kisame were dispatched to konoha in part 1, they say it was to retrieve naruto. first of all, it is possible that itachi was assigned to retrieve the kyuubi because he CAN supress it's chakra (but i doubt it). their only encounter with naruto was at the hotel, naruto wasn't using kyuubi chakra, nor did he even seem to offer any resistance to them, they just grabbed him and were cut off by jiraiya. so initially they didn't need to use any tricks (ie - kyuubi supression) because naruto wasn't strong enough to pose a threat to them, and they were interrupted by jiraiya, then itachi had to spend too much chakra to get out of jiraiya's frog stomach justu. basically what i'm sayin is that at first kyuubi supression wasn't necessary, and then they lost their chance. all this could point to why we haven't seen itachi use this power, but i happen to think that this is a very weak arguement, and that itachi does not have this power.

let's try it this way. the uchiha clan was renowned in konha for it's power, and respected as one the noblest clans. prior to the extinction of the uchiha, any particularly skilled/famous uchiha would have been well known to general public of konoha, if not the whole fire country as well as rumours travelling to other countries. it's safe to assume that uchiha madara (who must have some fame/power if he can control a bijuu....just look at shodai and yamato) would have been known to the ninja of his generation, as well as generations to come, which is where orochimaru fits in. i'm not trying to say that they knew eachother or that they even existed in konoha at the same time, but i'm sure i can say that orochimaru would have known who madara was. now knowing madara and what he could do, orochimaru uses his connections to get more info, talks to sasuke about madara to see what he knows, and together they figure out a way to harness this bijuu controlling power. i also happen to think this arguement is weak, but it's something to think about.

lastly, this is the thought i actually like. itachi can't supress kyuubi chakra. sasuke can. itachi told sasuke that he has the potential to surpass itachi. see where i'm goin with this? itachi somhow recognized that this ability could/would manifest itself in sasuke, and that's why he left him alive. the ability to supress kyuubi's chakra, may be the first hint we have gotten to illustrate/foreshadow that sasuke is/will surpass itachi.

what do ya think?

PS - @rocklee0036 ditto and well said! and i agree with what you said about theory vs. theory, but at the same time, what else do we have at this point, right? anyway, let me know what you think about what i just wrote.

27. Immortal-JyNxX

I doubt the AL is Mandara tho possible. But the fact that Itachi mentioned another Sharingan user makes me think the AL is a Uchiha. Who else could have taught Itatchi how to use Mangekyou Sharingan??? And who but an Uchiha could be powerful enough to keep the likes of Oro & Itatchi at his disposal?

~ditto~

28. Wrath

Impossible. He hasn't run away from anything yet.

29. Kinjishi

hmmm..........Its tough to say anything much about the kyubi surpressing abilities of Sasuke. Although I am leaning towards it being more sharingan/Uchiha related than orochimaru related. Also I think that Itachi was sent after the Kyubi because he was most familiar with Konoha, not to mention he is very much capable of holding his own ground against Konoha's best. I too believe Sasuke will indeed surpass Itachi, but only after he realizes his mistakes. I always thought it would be ironic if Sasuke after defeating Itachi, spares his life saying Itachi was not even worth killing. Unlikely, perhaps, but interesting nonetheless.

Its good to see arguments settled respectfully. I've seen way too many threads go down in flames because of pety differences. Hopefully the forum takes example of what we have established here.

30. TicoTico

This is a very interesting observation indeed! :thumbs I doubt the AL is Uchiha Madara himself but, even so, I don't think this is a coincidence.

Another plausible connection I just realized:
    :laugh He ordered Kakuzu and Hidan to do so, though!