1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

AL isn't the only brain in Akatsuki.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by NF Terrorst, Oct 27, 2006.

1. NF Terrorst Guest

Once again, i resort to have to point out a thing like this.

People have overrated AL way too much.

First, they say he is the strongets member in Akatsuki even without seeing him in action.

Second, they say that no one dares to question AL because he will bitch slapped them.

Third, when AL get questioned, people say, "well, AL let them, but his speech pwned them.'

Fourth, then they say how uber powerful this guy is because he is calm and smart.

Hello, did you forget Zetsu, Oro, Sasori, Deidara, Itachi?

Fifth, Then they say how AL has hidden agendas and is planning to fool Akatsuki in order for him to rule the world.

You must really think Akatsuki are just a bunch of idiots if you think they honor the word, loyalty. People there have killed their own families, children, women, and their own people. They all have their own hidden agendas within Akatsuki, not just AL.

Sixth, People here think that AL can't be replace, but anyone else can!

This is pure none sense. All of them are replaceable, and at the same time they aren't. If you take your ring with you, no one can't replace you, which is the case with Oro. If you leave akatsuki without your ring you can be replaced. If someone kills AL, they can still seal bijuu in other objects, but they will have to do it in another way. After all, if people have sealed the bijuus into humans, then they also know how to seal these beasts. Another possibility is taking AL's summon scroll. We know that the King of Hell is a summon because we saw how he was summoned. So everyone is replaceable, even AL.

Tags:
  2. CountFloyd F**k you, Lahey!

Can anyone in Ataksuki do that ?

And also you have some good points but I mean whats stopping, take for arguments sake Hidan, from just killing AL now and taking over himself if he is that weak ?

3. TenshiOni Active Member

Who once said the Leader was the only brain in Akatsuki?

Evidence please.

4. NF Terrorst Guest

I will try to get as many link sas possible

By brain, i mean, that he is plannning to fool Akatsuki, and control the world by himself.

Summoning the King of Hell?

If you have his scroll yes, if not, then no.

The factor would be time.

They would have to reset their plan and find sealing jutsu sutaible for their intention, which should prolong their goals.

It would be a seatback for akatsuki.

Girl night out thread :beer

Girl night out thread :beer

5. Uzumaki Yondaime Narutard

er... where is the evidence behind the fact that they can still seal or summon without the leader?

6. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

He is the only brain in Akatsuki. Oro left and all the others are dopey enough to stay :p

7. Kakuzu GB Imperator

How can you even claim that the AL can be replaced? We don't even know what his powers are. He might be the only one able to extract bijuu, but needs other people to help him.

How do you know that the AL isn't actually ruling with an iron fist? Just because it hasn't been shown, doesn't mean it isn't so. You don't know that he can't bitch slap them all straight to hell.

8. Sunuvmann <font color="##5262fc">of the Rebellion</font>

*Points to sig*

Nope, AL is the Brain. :oh

9. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

well of course they all have their own objectives...anyway, it's obvious if you're the leader of the strongest organization in the naruto world you have earned it so yeah he is the strongest of them...and he can't be replaced because it seems as if the statue is his own personal summon( no one else has yet to display the ability to summon the statue and i doubt you could summon it from a scroll).

10. Monkey D. Dragon Active Member

I just can't see Akatsuki with out it's leader plus you gave no evidence to prove he's not the bad ass he hyped up to be.

11. NF Terrorst Guest

All of them can be replace only if they left their rings behind.

We don't need to know what his power are, but his function there, to summon the King of Hell.

Other people can extract bijuus, you only need to look at Gaara.

and before you tell me, "Oh, but Shukaku was already sealed in a tea kettle!"

Asnwer me this, How in hell was Shukaku sealed in a tea kettle in the first place!

or How was Shukaku sealed and unseal from two previous human host?

Remember that Gaara was the third host that had Shukaku sealed into him.

and while you are at it, explain to me, how Nibi was sealed into Yugito?

The answer?

Other people know how to seal and unseal bijuus.

If case you haven't noticed, Itachi dissed him, Sasori talked back to him, and Hidan basically call AL a motherfucker, but not only that, Hidan also threatened to leave akatsuki, and AL had to explain himsefl to a noob like Hidan so he stayed.

Not to mention that 8 members won't take crap from one person.

Its as simple as that.

Unless you wan to tell me

AL > Akatsuki

12. NF Terrorst Guest

You don't need to be the strongest to be the leader, you just need to be one of the founders.

If Oro and AL were the founders of Akatsuki, that makes AL the leader of Akatsuki since Oro left.

about the summon, i have explain this in another post.

What has he done?

Summon the King of hell?

The summon is useless without the other akatsuki members.

Other Akatsuki members have shown more impressive things than AL.

13. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

wrong...we don't know who the founder is...and i doubt it was orochimaru because their plans weren't his...he wouldn't have founded an orginization that wasn't meant to help him in his true goals... so to say he founded akatsuki is bullshit.

14. NF Terrorst Guest

Oro was the oldest along with Sasori. We have yet to see how old is AL.

But by his position, he might have been one of the two or three that started Akatsuki.

The only reason he left Akatsuki was because of Itachi.

So that does prove that he backed the world domination goal, among one of his many goals. the founders would only need to have the same goal. Further mor, World Domination would allow him to experiments more on shinobis from all over the world without restriction.

I said, that he migth have helped co found akatsuki.

Oro just left the Leaf because he wasn't chosen Hokage, so you bet he didn't join any organization to follow orders.

15. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

how old he is has nothing to do with his position in the organization...position on the statue doesn't have anything to do with it either( if it did deidara would be above sasori)

he left because of itachi yes...but the only reason he joined was to get itachi(his motives and goals are proof enough of that).

he didn't leave because he wasn't chosen as hokage. he left because sandaime caught onto what he was doing.

16. NF Terrorst Guest

It has everything to do with it.

The mere fact that Oro left the Leaf was because he wasn't chosen Hokage, so he wouldn't leave the Leaf just to join an organizaion to follow orders.

Get you facts straight. Oro was in Akatsuki way before Itachi.

You migth want to refresh your memmory.

Read what Ibiki and Sandaime said about Oro.

17. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

now you are just speculating...age has NOTHING to do with it..but if it did you're telling me a guy of 80 years of age could join and be the leader:notrust . haha....cause that's basically what you're telling me. oh yeah, position on the statue doesn't have anything to do with it because( as i said earlier) deidara would be above sasori...also orochmaru's ring was the last one so he'd be the lowest on the totem pole of heiararchy.

that may be true....but he was looking to get itachi before he joined...

that was the reason he started doing his experiments...thus he got caught doing them...so on a technicality that is what got the ball rolling for his departure.

18. Fenix Pie Vendor

All speculation and no evidence.

You;re doing excatly what the people you're trying to discredit did.

19. Rynoa The Red Head

offcourse is isn't the only brain. the others have their own agendas that converge into AL's plans. if it wasn't this way, they wouldn't join akatsuki.

and AL has to be stronguest one, the smartest one and the manipulative one. why. because he is the leader. shounen formula. if he was weaker, wouldn't the others try to change akatsuki for their own goals only? why would they follow orders? why would itachi tell sasori how was naruto when the leader said 'tell him'. why would hidan come back when the leader called if the most important thing for him is slaughter, and he was having it

20. NF Terrorst Guest

You seem to have misunderstood me.

I said that Oro must have been one of the founding members of Akatsuki along with one or two members originally, which happen to be old.

We know that Akatsuki existed before Tobi, Hidan and Itachi.

Sasori was Oro's original partner, so basically, that means that Deidara was Oro's replacement, meaning that Akatsuki existed before Deidara even joined.

Basically, you have 4 members that are known to have joined akatsuki after Oro or during Oro's membership.

That only leave, AL, Kazuku, Zetsu, Sasori, Kisame, Sasori, Oro and the blue haired girl.

Kazuku, Kisame, and the blue haired girl doesn't have much influence in Akatsuki, but also Sasori had to respond to AL, so does Zetsu.

Leaving only Oro and AL.

Implying that those two were the founders.

WTF?

I didn't bring the statue in this conversation as it has nothing to do with power. You brought that up, not me.

False.

Pay attention

The Uchiha was massacred by Itachi.

The only two members of the Uchiha clan was him and Sasuke, so of course he would try to go after Itachi first, since he is basically the only Uchiha with the sharingan left at that time. Oro didn't have any option at all.

You have completely ignored my post.

Oro got caught while Yondaime was Hokage.

Ibiki and Sandaime prove this.

21. NF Terrorst Guest

I have already answered this.

lol.

I i like your definition of leader.

Why not add AL doesn't need Akatsuki?

He just can pwn the whole world.

Why would they do that when world domination is the "ultimate thing"?

to accomplish their goals! duh!

he didn't tell him who was Naruto, he describe him vaguely, in fact, he just said, he is a loudmouth.

You seem to forget that after he went back, he insulted AL, and threaten to leave, forcing AL to explain himself to a noob like Hidan.

22. Fojos Lick

Wanna know why? Because we haven't seen him yet.

23. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

the only reason he explained himself was because it's a trust issue....he can't have the members of his organization being pissed at him if it interferes with the goal at hand( if you are in a position of power you'll understand this necessity).

24. Monkey D. Dragon Active Member

He has to much hype not to be a badass and last villan we haven't seen his face yet and he just seems to fall in the last villan arch-type