1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and PM your vote.

Dismiss Notice

AL Statue

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Batosai, May 30, 2007.

1. Batosai New Member

I am going to first say, that i have no proof from the manga about this theory but this is just an idea. Perhaps, if the statue is destroyed and all the sealed spirits are released, could it be possible to bring all the killed people, who once contained them(cant spell the name for it XD) back to life?

Just because we didnt get much character introduction or scenes with those people, perhaps there could be more to come? Just trying to discuss the plausibilty is all..

Tags:
  2. Astaroth ど~~ん!

What the statue actually sucks out is a blend of the Jinchuuriki's spirit and the Bijuu. I guess the statue must must separate them out, and discard the person's own spirit.

3. Tyrannos Living a Life

I doubt it they would return to their hosts, alive (Gaara) or dead.

Besides that, Zetsu probably ate the bodies. So even if they could return, they have no bodies to inhabit. :p

4. Astaroth ど~~ん!

That too. It would be funny (if sad) to see Zetsu suddenly explode when somebody's soul enters the body in his stomach.

5. Godammit Well-Known Member

6. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

sorry OP, that doesnt seem possible, just gotta deal with alot of missing character info

7. ironblade_x1 Emperor

that'd be way too much of a "happy" ending, with all these people miraculously coming back to life and life being good.
    id hate that.

besides, most of the jinchuuriki were hated and despised, i doubt they'd want to be alive again anyway.

8. Jashin-sama I AM YOUR GOD

The jins are probably better off where they are now , them returning wouldn't make any sense , really

9. kasai_uzumaki Ninja from land of firestorm

if it did my question is what would happen to Gaara, best guess is that his soul would double(or something like that) and he would be able to subdue the demon with in, even while sleeping.