1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

AL = Tsuchikage

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Turrin, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Turrin 玄武

Alright now i know this is an akatsuki theory that has never been done before, so to show that i don't support just the yondaime = AL theory i am going to throw this one out there and see what you think.

As we know 13 years before the seris began...hidden leaf and hidden rock + Grass where all in war...and thanks to yondaime hidden leaf was able to repel the attack(this much is in the data book). Now we don't really know what the turning point in the war was...meaning we don't know why hidden rock gave up there assult on the leaf. We just know that hidden rock had the leaf vastly out numbered and one of the strategic victories on the part of konoha was destroying the bridge that allowed the hidden stone shinobi to cross the vast lands of hidden grass effectively and enter attack the borders of fire country with its vast numbers. This was said to be the turning point of the war...in the favor of hidden leaf, but not that finally battle or decisive blow. Now what else do we know that happened 13 years ago...yup you guessed it the kyuubi attacked konoha.

This means that all the events of the death of obito, yondaime becoming hokage, konoha winning the war against hidden rock, and the kyuubi attack happened at the same time. Now with that in mind here is my theory...i believe that after yondaime lost his team he was in the following months instated hokage to replace the third(this is stated in the data book...and in the manga "in the following months the man would become hokage"(not an exact quote)). However the war between hidden stone and hidden leaf was not over...and because the bridge that allowed hidden stone to move its vast army over the land effectively had been destroyed...the Tsuchikage had to think of a way to hit severly damage the hidden leaf with very few numbers. Now i believe that he new of the bijuu and decieded to use konoha's own weapon or at least what he considered a weapon against them...and thus he and the strongest shinobi of the rock...launched a stealth assualt on the hidden leaf.

Their objective was to etheir unseal or attempt to get the kyuubi to attack konoha(i am not going to guess what the kyuubi's current statues was at this time) However before they could accomplish there objective they where discovered by yondiame...at this point the Tsuchikage(AL)...ened up fighting yondaime so that the rest of his team could complete the plan(this is why yondaime was late to seal the kyuubi). Now etheir the battle ended in a draw or Yondaime defeated the Tsuchikage(AL)...but what happened next was that the Tsuchikage(AL) could no longer controll the kyuubi and it essentailly went on a rampage killing everything and every one. So then the kyuubi essentailly was sealed by yondiame into his own son naruto...cue sorrow and saddness(sound track)

However when the Tsuchikage returned to hidden rock...he was more then likely stripped of his title and failure to ensure the mission...with no other oppotion the earth country/hidden rock signed a peace treaty with hidden leaf. Now the Tsuchikage still wanting to complete his ambition to destroy the leaf/take over the world in generall...was in need of a new army, however he had learned from the war with konoha that a select few extremely powerfull shinobi are much more effective then many shinobi. He also learned from first hand whitnessing their destructive force that the bijuu were by far the strongest power source in the whole world. Thus he set out to form akatsuki the first member he recruited was Zetsu a very powerfull and ressourfull ninja he had encountered in his time in the hidden grass village...which started by aquiring rare techniques and making themselves un-believably strong in-order to capture the bijuu and use as the ultimate weapon in some way.

What this would Explain
    1.Why the kyuubi attacked konoha
    2.Why yondaime was late to the kyuubi battle
    3.How the war with hidden rock officailly ended
    4.Who the villain of the war was
    5.The reason why AL and Zetsu seems so close...Zetsu and the leader new each other from before the Akatsuki was formed
    6.Would explain why akatsuki is formed the way it is ....aka quality not quantity
    7.Would explain partailly why akatsuki is after the bijuu and powerfulll jutsu in generall
    8.This isn't somthing that it would explain persay but the AL appearance aka dots looks like somthing from hidden rock for some reason

What Plots Would this Tie Together
    1. It would make the AL very important plot wise to most of the main characters
    Naruto - if this theory is true the AL was the main villain that yondaime/sandaime fought and the one who caused his death by fighting him and releasing the kyuubi. If yondaime was naruto's father this would be ver detrementall to him and be a very nice plot connection.

Kakashi - the AL would be responsible for the deaths of his sensi, obito, and potentailly rin(i assuming she also died in the war).

Sakura - Idk here...but mabye some one close to sakura was killed during the battle with the kyuubi and the AL could bring this up in one of his battles

Jiriaya/Tsunade - the rivail of sandaime/yondaime, they also more then likely suffered/fought in the war, and he would also be the one to have killed yondaime

Sai - sai's sensi is danzo he was a very skilled ninja rivailling sandaime at the time...its very likely that he could have fought in the war or had somthing to do with the Tsuchikage ...and this trickels down to sai

The Rest of Konoha - Most suffered/served in the war and many of their families died fighting the kyuubi or they fought the kyuubi themselves

Would be a great chance to show us genral hidden rock ninjutsu...becuase deds seems to be just an advanced bloodline or specaill ability

Possible Questions
    Question:If AL is from Hidden rock then there are two ninja in akatsuki from hidden rock ded and the AL.

Answer: so what there were two ninja from konoha in aktsuki orochimaru and itachi. Also it kind of makes sense that the two strongest ninja countries would both have two representatives in akatsuki

Question: Why hasn't AL show some relations toward Ded they are both from hidden rock...why not show them both kick back with stories about the war or how the rock is doing

Answer: thats just stupid the leader doesn't care about any of the members lives no matter what village they are from so long as they complete there objective...

Alright i just think this would be an awsome plot twist and this way the AL could be some one knew that we never met before but with alot of relavance to the plot and all the main characters

Tags:
  2. Kiyoshi The Former Avatarless

ACtually another competent theory from you.... Hmmm, not having accesse to data books I lack a lot of information used for this, but still this fills in many gaps. It adds a lot of knew speculation, but it is all based on existing info and fills in seams. It doesn't add any new foundations for the most part.

I like it.

3. Arrow of God Itachi's sex slave

i don't know, the facts are there, and they kind of support your theory but it just doesn't seem right, probably because the tsuchikage has practically no relevance to the Naruto storyline.

4. Shinji 5th Division Captain

doubt it turrin, the AL= Yondaime would have more revelence to the story, and the war is rarely mentioned in the manga if all, so i doubt it.

5. Turrin 玄武

he has alot of relevance if this theory is true...and he has alot just being the kage of hidden stone during one of the largest shinobi wars ever

well although i tend to agree that AL = Yondaime is still more relevant to the story(and thus is my first theory and this is my secondary one), but i do dis-agree that war is rarely mentioned in the manga. It has been mention may times by people in flash backs, comments, and also had a whole entire mini arc gaiden which was featuring it

6. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

Interesting, but the Third secret Ninja Wars and the attack of the Kyubi were approximately a year apart. The kyubi event happend 12 years before the start of the series while Kakashi Gaiden started 13 years before.
    I think the AL=Madara theory is a little more solid at this point. However, your story is indeed an interesting one, and would be a surprising, yet strange plot twist. :amuse

I liked the cue for the sadness and sorrow song. Thats a great song.

7. Turrin 玄武

this is not true...naruto was born the day the kyuubi attacked...he was 13 years old at the start of the seris...therfore the kyuubi attack happened 13 years ago...the same year as the secret war took place.

8. dominycking Member

He was 12, thats why after the time skip he is 15, a 2 and a half year timeskip.

9. Kisame- Member

First of all, let me say this:

Congratz for making an original theory. You are one of the few who can make an original thread that actually makes sense. smile-big

I like the way you explained it, but much of the information is circumstantial. In the end, it is just as good as any old AL = Yondaime theories, since there is just so little evidence on it. I guess the best compliment I can give you is great speculation! (and hope this theory is true, would make one hell of a plot)

10. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

At the beginning of the series, it is stated that naruto is 12 years old. It is a fact that he graduated the academy at the age of 12. It is also stated that the Kyubi attacked 12 years before the start of the series. I dont know if the attack coincides with the precise moment of Naruto's birth, but this is perhaps a more logical reason for the Fourth arriving a little late to the Kyubi battle, rather than a confrontation with the AL.

11. Turrin 玄武

alright here from the data book.... Girlfriend of Steel-Special Edition
    scroll down to uzamaki. I know that it says he graduated at age tweleve but then it also says he is 13...it doesn't really make sense but according to the time line the kyuubi. Also we don't know when the war ended so it doesn't have to have ened 13 years ago that was never stated...but any way it seems like there is some kind of conflict in the dates

12. RedWolf The Red Shadows

In Japan they count your age by New Years.

Even if you're twelve but your 13th birthday is in December you are sort of considered as a thirteen year old.

13. Sariachan shadowy_blue no neechan

I think the AL is either the Tsuchikage or the Raikage, so I like this theory.
    Anyway, it must be a character of another great ninja Country, we need to know more of the Naruto world.

14. Chi Technical knockout

I think it was about a year since the beginning of the series to the end of part 1.
    Remember, that there were some mini skips (chunnin exam finals preparations, Naruto in the hospital before leaving), rasengan training arc, and also a lot of stuff left behind the scenes..

Though theory is original, I don't see enough "facts" to support it.
    I mean, it doesn't even has anything straight related, like, even silly, "hair shape", or "eyes resemblance".
    And I don't really like it either. Too boring I think. I better want for AL to be someone we already know, someone from the leaf village, or someone who has a direct connection to some main characters.

15. baconstyle Member

I like this theory, but do not think it will come to pass. More likely, the Akatsuki Leader will not have been a kage. He would be someone like Orochimaru, that desires power above all else. Not revenge, but power.

Also, he looks too young to have been the tsuchikage. If he was 13 years ago, he would be in his 40s by now, and he looks much younger. But then again, he could be doing the same thing Orochimaru is to maintain the younger version of himself...

16. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

You should probably just stick to the Yondi=AL theories.

It is very unlikley. Denzou always acts in the interest of Konoha. He DID deal with Orochimaru, but in the interest of neutralizing Sasuke (for the sake of Konoha) that's what espionage is all about.

But you just mentioned that the AL and Zetsu are close... I thought he didn't care...

17. Shishi-O Oda Is God

one snag, sasori of the red sand, killed( as we know now) the sandaime kazekage wich started the ninkai war.

so the questions are;

1) was that his akatsuki initiation rite( like how itachi killed his clan)

2) if so then that is the first recorded history of akatsuki. then how does that effect your theory.

18. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

potential snag if X=Y (assumption paired with assumption)

19. Jimnast Shinobi

I don't understand the basis behind the AL = yondaime, we've seen half his face, he has nose rings and what appears to be a goatee. The picture of all the akatsuki members showed his hair to be red in colour far from the orange of naruto's which is exactly the same as yondaimes. Secondly, his hairstyle is not that same, he appears to have a receeding hairline. If it's yondaime, then yondaime, has died his hair, grown a goatee and put nose rings in his nose, and changed his style as well as possibly lost some hair, which I find to be highly unlikely. Aswell as the AL eye's, they are totally different and have been shown to be from yondaimes entirely. The AL = yondaime is ten times less plausible than this current one.

20. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

um... that's the argument

Al= Yondaime aside...
    I don't think it's a goatee. I'm in the "cloak flap" camp.

21. Jimnast Shinobi

It's a ridiculous argument, how can yondaime's eyes have changed?

22. FadedBlack AllAmericanGrandma

i liked it good to hear something NOT about yondaime being AL which i think is bogus cause the way yondaime is treated around the naruto world he is almost like god to them but if he were evil it would not make very good sense i think this was quite a good theory i could "possible" seeing it happen because he tschuikage or w.e cant spell lol may of once rivaled the powers possessed by yondaime who is apparently narutos father the way it seems which would create quite the battle although if the plot went this way it would kind of be weakened slightly it would still be very good anyways very good theory id say an 8.5/10 :p

23. baconstyle Member

Exactly. If Yondaime is the AL, then I'm quitting Naruto. :( :notrust :notrust Too formulaic, and I don't think Kishimoto is going to do this to us. I hope...

24. Turrin 玄武

this doesn't mean that danzo could not have had a hand in the secret war.

i don't think that you got what i am saying...i am saying that they are close as in zetsu appears to be the leader's right hand man, but he doesn't care whether zetsu lives or dies

25. Drainz master in training.

maybe i missed something, but could you fill me in as to where in the manga was stated that they knew each other before akatsuki was formed?

26. fukush Banned

Oh my... You actually made another AL theory?
    ... Now you have to give up on the Yondaime AL, either that or... Your and theory whore, your choice.

27. Kiyoshi The Former Avatarless

dAnii, I believe he stated that he still prefers the AL = Yondaime theory, but something along the lines if that proves false he believes this is the second most likely. At least he is conceding that there is more than one possibility here.