1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Alexander Anderson vs. Kuchiki Byakuya

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Captain Pimp, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Captain Pimp

How does this match go?? (I hope you guys won't say shunpo owns Anderson just like that :sweat)

Tags:
  2. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Shunpo's worthless, Anderson would just regenerate - this is assuming that Byakuya's sword is just a sword and not a zanpakuto that would carve out Anderson's soul.

What's not worthless is Senbonzakura. The first release might not be able to kill Anderson, but Kageyoshi would carve him into a billon bloody pieces.

3. ez

what about white imperial sword(wrong name maybe) - the final form of byakuga's bankai?

4. omg laser pew pew!

Do you even know what shunpo is? Why would it be worthless?

5. Pipboy

Depends on whether or not Anderson has impaled his heart with the nail.

6. Darklyre

Another question is whether he uses those Bible pages to seal off heretic magic. If he does, kidou is out.

7. ~Shin~

If this is alexander who impaled his heart with a nail, then i don't see how byakuya has a chance.
    But i really don't think shunpo matter since he can pretty much regenerate from mostly whatever byakuya does.

8. Cthulhu-versailles

I'll just assume this is before the nail.
    I think the fight would be quite good. Anderson can renerate and all, but I think Kido could be pretty affective here. Not to mention that his Regeneration does seem to have limits. That being said, Anderson is pretty beastly in the attack department himself. Not to mention he has some of those other funky attacks I don't remember... at the moment. I think that is really why Byakuya won't beat Anderson. That is, I don't think Byakuya can defend as well against Anderson attacks as he can Byakuya's. The exception to this is Kido's.

- Byakuya might be able to give himself some room with Shunpo though, although I highly doubt it because Anderson could tag Alucard. Alucard is a beast of everything!:nod
    Well I thought this fight was a bit even at first, but sudenly I changed my mind. I don't think Shunpo will help Baykuya at all. Anderson can attack on a wide scale and fast. Byakuya is dead.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2006
  9. Captain Pimp

Wow...I never thought Anderson could actually have a chance against Byakuya :nuts

But back on topic: If Byakuya isn't in his bankai form, he might not be able to damage Anderson due to his regenerator ability. Like some of you guys said, his regenerator has a limit (In the manga, Anderson still took some damage from Alucard even though he regenerates alot). But with the nail thing, Anderson would make it more troublesome for Byakuya to handle.

Now if we could actually see the result of Byuakuya's bankai vs. Anderson's "The Nail"...............:nuts

10. ~Shin~

Yeah i agree that byakuya's bankai would be pain in the ass for anderson but if he has the nail then i don't think the bankai will damage him that much but i don't see anderson can damage byakuya since he can just shield himself. I guess this goes to whoever runs out of energy first

11. The Nameless Pharaoh

But do you know who Byakuya's opponent is right?..:sweat

13. Code

He took some damage due to Alucard's Jackal, which is far from a normal gun. His weapons earlier clearly didn't do much. So he had it enhanced, when Walter first gave him The Jackal, Alucard said he bets even Anderson can't handle it, (it may have been made with him in mind), Seras was surprising thikning "Is it that magical?". Meaning it's not normal damage. Though it's still limited in that he would die of his heart got ripped out and destroyed. Despite Byakuya's boasts, Ganju survived his shikai, Renji his bankai, Ichigo laughing it off. It won't be a matter of damage, as he'd have to literally reduce him to nothing, or Anderson regenerates and still attacks at full force continously and relentlessly.

I'd say it would depend on which Anderson. After the Nail, Then I might give it to him, even before, he was already quite fast, afterwards, to the point of even beheading Alucard before he could even pull a trigger, and even catch his bullets with his torns (along with slashing some apart with his bayonets). Alucard who bites (as in moves his entire body to catch it after it was swerving around him at fast rate) magical bullets capable of travelling up to altitude of 18000 feet nearly instantly, and easily maneuvering around a Mach 3 plane. He does have teleportation also, though the papers swirl around him, and wear he teleports, there still scriptures or whatever spreading apart around him, so his arrival may not neccessarily be so unnoticed. If they were to clash swords (and bayonets) in close range, then Anderson could extend his thorns that completely stopped Alucad and Seras when they came in contact with it, and started to absorb them. So Byakuya would have to stay a distance, or else he'd lose.

His bayonets may or may not be fast enough, but he does have the advantage of having seemingly unlimited ammo, and he throws quite a multitude of them at a fast speed, along with powering them additions like this.
    OMG! SPAM!
    OMG! SPAM!

So I think it could be a close match, if it's the latter Anderson, I'd say Anderson, without that, I might still lean slightly towards him (one of the reasons is his regeneration and the fact that he doesn't seem to have any limit on his weapons, if he does, then it's quite high).

14. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

I just don't see how Anderson can harm Byakuya. Kageyoshi isn't just a powerful attack; it's also an absolute defense. Anderson can dodge at superhuman speeds, but his running speed isn't far past human. It took Bankai Ichigo to run past Kageyoshi - no way Anderson's doing it.

Do you? Or rather, do you know who Anderson is?

15. Code

He doesn't need to run past his defense, only his attacks need to get through. And his attacking speed is very high, and his running(or movement) speed is quite a bit past human at least after Helena's nail, for him to catch Alucard off gaurd before he could react multiple times.

Though there's always the option of him possibly teleporting near Byakuya and throwing a mass of weapons. The only problem I see with that as I stated before, it's not exactly completely un-noticible, but it would help.

16. Captain Pimp

It was the jackal?...Hmm, alright. I thought that the regenerator had a limit...

On topic: When both are at their best, it would be hard to decide who would win due to Byakuya's kageyoshi and Anderson's nail...imo.

17. blacklusterseph004

Anderson may have fast attack speed, but it has to be fast from different directions. It's pretty easy for Byakuya to stop even if its fast, if its all coming from one direction.

I doubt the teleporting would work because of the papers that appear before he does. I say shunpo to avoid Anderson, Kidou to stop his movement/dodging, finish him with either senbonzakura or senkei. I think if Anderson begins regenerating, Byakuya will just move to destroy his body and soul completely.

18. Captain Pimp

We'll just have to see the OVA of how "fast" Anderson's Nail is....<_<

19. Code

So if someone were to go in one direction, regardless of how fast they are, he can stop it? I'd say if he endlessly throws them, along with the explosions, they would eventually get through. With the nails, he should be quick enough to go through much easier.

Kidou to stop his movements/dodging? Shunpo to avoid Anderson? You imply 100% success rate on both of them. Senbonzakura, something Ichigo laughed off, Renji survived, Ganju survived. Anderson would have to have his body completely eradicated to even slow down slightly.

Destroy his soul? Well you might as well say Anderson's spell that is meant for the undead (or at least any non-human) would work on Byakuya. Just entrapt him in wall that also weakens him. Not that I'd say either should be taken into consideration.

20. Darklyre

You're forgetting: Anderson has the ability to completely prevent Byakuya from using Kidou. He can nail scriptures to the surrounding area, and as long as Byakuya is within range of the scriptures, all non-Catholic magics are nullified.

21. blacklusterseph004

Key word here is 'eventually'. If Byakuya chose to stand there and wait for his defence to be overwhelmed, then I would agree with you.

Ichigo laughed it off because he managed to avoid a direct hit with insane attack speed (attack speed which I'm not convinced Anderson could match). Renji survived one pass and was incapacitated. I hope you're not saying that if Byakuya had continued to attack him with senbonzakura kageyoshi, that he would have survived. Ganju survived one pass of the shikai, so that is irrelevant.

I have no problem ignoring kidou if that is the general concensus. As you pointed out though, it may well be inherently impossible for Byakuya to even fight Anderson, seeing as he is strong against heretical forces or spiritual beings. So Anderson could banish him with a prayer...

22. Code

Byakuya does not have unlimited stamina (the same may or may not apply to Anderson, but he does regenerate from having bullets shot into his head, and he comes back with no less tenacity), and he may not be able to continously block a barrage of high speed (and very explosive) attacks.

Renji survived a full hit, fought on, and Byakuya had to subdue him with white swords which he broke and finally reached him. Ichigo laughed it off after taking it full force, as he was in the little indentation in the ground that all the blades had hit, while he was somewhat bloody, he still laughed it off. Though if Byakuya had done it again, he really may have survived or not. As he didn't exactly go into a near-death state, he fought on.

23. blacklusterseph004

Are we talking about the same move here? I'm refering to his bankai, kageyoshi. I'm sure you're not suggesting that Renji would have survived another pass. Remember that kageyoshi isn't a one shot kill. If Byakuya has chosen not to talk to Renji and instead attacked him with the petals again, what would Renji have looked like? If he attacked him a 3rd time, what would Renji have looked like? Would Renji be alive? Was Renji doing shunpo and releasing his bankai after the first hit?

Do you honestly think that the attack did nothing to Ichigo? Ichigo wasn't laughing because kageyoshi was so weak that it bearly scratched him or something, Ichigo was laughing at himself for thinking that he could fight a bankai with his shikai. Read the manga, or watch the anime, it's the same in both.

And yes, Ichigo did fight on. Why? Because he used the increased reiatsu released from his bankai to strengthen his body, just like when against Kenpachi, even when he should have died, he was able to carry on fighting with a broken body by using zangetsu's reiatsu to boost his strength and energy. If Byakuya had chosen to attack him instead of discussing the finer points of bankai, there would be nothing human-shaped left of Ichigo.