1. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  2. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  3. Fanclubs Reorganisation:
    We're consolidating the fanclub subsections on 07/08/2017. For more information, visit this thread
  4. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  5. Think you have the best waifu? Come and prove that your waifu is the best in the first ever NF Waifu Competition!
    Please submit any and all notifications in the link below: "
    NF Waifu Popularity Tournament

6. The latest NF Newsletter is out (August), read it here
  7. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

8. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

All about birthdays!

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by Khaleesi, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Khaleesi Moderator

2. What do you usually do for your birthday? Be as descriptive as possible for all these answers btw

3. Growing up, which birthday was your favorite and why?

4. Are you a person who likes to remind people that your birthday is coming up subtlety often or are you more reserved about it and don't say anything?

5. Do you still enjoy your birthdays? Or are they more of a negative event now?

6. What's the best birthday gift you've ever gotten?

7. What's the best birthday cake you've ever gotten?

2. Itachі Man of The People

2. I don't celebrate my birthday, on my 19th I actually forgot it was my birthday until I got birthday wishes.

3. I don't remember

4. I don't mention it

5. Depends on what happens on the day. Though honestly I don't like getting older. Time seems to fly.

6. Box full of spicy wings

7. Don't remember

3. Darkmatter The Villain from Two Worlds

2. Used to have Birthday parties back when I was young, but I lost interest in such.

3. I can't remember which birthday it was, but it was the one that was a Birthday Party and watched Finding Nemo film on DVD.

4. I don't mention my Birthday to anyone.

5. I don't see my birthday as a negative event, but I don't really care about it really.

6. My best gift was a PS1, despite that I wanted a PS2. Nonetheless, it was still a great console.

7. I honestly don't remember.

4. Eternal Dreamer The Bored Lolmaster

2. Simple stuff really. Not really into parties or anything. Just eat the cake with the family.
    3. Don't think I have one.
    4. The latter mostly.
    5. Definitely less than when I was a kid but I still enjoy them.
    6. I honestly don't remember right now so I'll asnwer this one later.
    7. Well, there were several I liked. Tough to pick one lol

5. White Wolf

1) Feb 16

2) Nothing at all

3) No particular memories of any

4) Don't say anything

5) Don't feel anything about it, just another uneventful day

6) ...life? I guess.

7) Anything chocolate, heavy on the chocolate and some more chocolate.

6. Evil C.C. Evil

2. Ah just another day , if i am working just buy choco, some drinks and food to give to co-workers and that's it no going out, nothing like that.

3. Don't have a favourite birthday tbh they just have been day after day so special memories

4. Try not to say anything i mean sometimes i even forget myself that my birthday is coming

5. They are irrelevant event more like no enjoyment or disappointment just nothing whatever happens it's just that another day

6. I have gotten at best 3 gifts at my life as birthday presents that i can remember so nothing special

7. Any birthday cake i have gotten tbh since i have gotten maybe at best 2 birthday cakes i can remember that is.

7. Beyonce JinSoul

2. I usually go out with friends. My parents would buy me a video game or a pair of shoes then take me out to eat.

3. My favorite birthday would have to be my 11th birthday. I was staying with family in uae and they took me atop the Burj Khalifa. It just opened the year before too.

4. I'm really loud and obnoxious about it to my close friends. However, if they're acquaintances or not-so-close friends then I tend to be really quiet.

5. i enjoy them still. I wake up to a wall of text by friends and family, which is honestly my favorite part.

6. I got a DS with Pokemon Diamond & Pokemon Emerald. I still play it today haha

7. Surprisingly, I never got a cake for a birthday.

8. Kenneth

I AM THE PANTS

Administrator

I don't do shit besides maybe have a drink

16th cuz I could buy smokes woooo *cough*

I don't want to so I'll shut up and be disappointed later

I'm very ok with them at most

A gameboy and pokemon blue

Cake is fleeting, gameboys are not

9. John Wick I once was VAK but now I'm back.

Before not much usually get together with friends now I'll go away somewhere.

6th birthday I got the PS1 3 months before everyone else since my dads friend worked at sony

like with family I don't need too they're all really good, this year I kind of let people know by getting felt to change my bday but on FB I usually get a stupid amount of well wishers

I still enjoy them now since usually I'm off with my GF somewhere alone so no one to piss me off.

best gift my first car my parents bought me, they didn't have to since they were broke and it gave me independence and freedom

I think after 13 my mum stopped getting cakes because my parties were fairly small and usually me and my mates huddled around a tv watching a film or playing xbox/gamecube/ps2

but I remember the cake for my 21st, it was a massive cream cake with an SR-71 on it

10. John Wick I once was VAK but now I'm back.

although my cousin trolled me and put the pokemon blue inside a nutrigain bar box and wrapped that and gave it to me.

so I smacked him in the face with the box lol

11. Kenneth

I AM THE PANTS

Administrator

12. John Wick I once was VAK but now I'm back.

I mean it sparked an ongoing feud to which I jokingly refer to him as my nemesis, I even tried to offer trinity money to go bite his ankles since he lives in texas.

13. Dr. Negri intraneuronal inclusion bodies

April 11
    Nothing tbh, It usually finds me in the middle of semester when I am busy studying etc
    Don't remember any particular birthday that stood out
    Reserved. I don't like to be the center of attention
    Nothing about them is negative nor positive.
    Don't remember. I have had everything in my life when growing up so I never expected any presents or anything (although I did get such as video games etc).

14. John Wick I once was VAK but now I'm back.

Did you have a pet elephant?

15. Dr. Negri intraneuronal inclusion bodies

Yes

:catdude

16. Felt ベストガール Administrator

I try to keep it quite quiet. I'm not one for a big party or celebration. This year I just went for drinks with my closest friends and had an evening at home.
    18 was always a favourite as it was finally the age I could drink legally. I'm the youngest in my school year so all my friends were already 18 by this point, meaning we could hit the town and go in all the bars, legally.
    I like people to know it's my birthday as I don't like to be forgotten, but I also try to be a bit reserved about it.
    I enjoy them to a degree. Having people you haven't spoken to for a while say hello and receiving gifts from friends is always nice. But knowing I'm one step closer to death isn't a good thing to remember.
    I'm pretty sure I have the original Gameboy + Pokemon for one of my birthdays, since I am still playing Pokemon regularly, that was probably the best.
    I don't really like cake. :caticon

17. John Wick I once was VAK but now I'm back.

Also happy birthday @Felt

18. Mr. Waffles Indifferent member

February 27th

Nothing. I treat it like any other day of the year.

Probably the one where I asked everyone for money, so I could by the Gameboy Classic.
    As for why,
    > Gameboy Classic
    Best gift I ever got, even though I suppose I gave it to myself in a way.

I tend to not say anything about it.

I stopped enjoying my birthday the moment I was expected to cater to the guests.
    Fuck that shit.
    I also stopped celebrating my birthday at the same time.

Gameboy Classic.

I don't remember any of them, so I'm guessing none were memorable enough.

19. John Wick I once was VAK but now I'm back.

TFW you realise you share something so amazing with people

a gameboy as a present, like I remember getting mine, then my gameboy colour then my gameboy advance.

20. Smoke ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

2. Honestly, nothing. I've never actually felt excited for my birthday, and so try not to celebrate it.

3. None

4. I try to not only not bring it up, but also try to make sure that others don't bring it up.

5. No. My older sister's birthday lands 10 days after mine. If that doesn't explain anything, I'll tell you. Every year, her birthday always leaves mine its wake. That's why I've never felt any emotion towards my day. Because it's so close to hers, that mine isn't important. It's like having been born within 10 days of Christmas.

6. Idk, a guitar I got for myself.

7. It was a power ranger cake, when I was 9. And more like, it was half a cake. The other half was Disney themed, for my sister. We usually celebrated both birthdays together, on her birthday. On top of sharing 1 cake, she usually also had a whole nother cake just for her.

21. Sassy ~Equipped with chaos~

2. I guess it depends on if I want to do things on my birthday last two years I pretty much worked and that was it didn't celebrate it much lately since I'm getting older.

3. Probably my 18th birthday, it was pretty awesome my cousin and older sister got me concert tickets to Tech N9ne's 6&7 tour so I was pretty hyped and pretty happy about it hanging with those two through out the night and next day. I'll never forget it cause we all had so much fun and it was pretty awesome. I'm pretty much a concert junkie at heart.

4. I'm kinda more reserved about it because some people don't really particularly celebrate their birthday much.

5. For the most part I have enjoyed them, I can tell that since I'm getting older I don't mind if it is celebrated or not *shrugs*

6. Actually to be honest the best gift I got was of this year when I turned 24, my boyfriend got me the Nintendo 3DS portable game system I've been wanting for awhile and it was the beautiful purple galaxy one that recently came out a month or two ago I think. Anyways it was awesome because man was it not cheap so I appreciated it a lot.

7. Probably when I turned 21 my mom got me this Oreo filled ice cream cake that was pretty damn good. Definitely delicious as well.