1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

All my theories

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Smexyman, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Smexyman

These are all my theories, pay special attention to the akatsuki one there. I think i'm on to something

The AL leader will reveal himself to have some connection with kurenai(eyes, duh).

Naruto will eventually learn his new move which will have nothing to do with his previous moves.

Asuma won't die(why would they put it off till next chapter if he just died in the first page?)

Hidan and Kakuzu wil reveal they're hunting down the shinobi gaurdsmen in order to kill the daimyo, then without fuedal protection, the other countries will wage war with them, unleashing all hell. This will give the AL time to gather up the jinchuuriki's that are usually protected by the villages. Then the AL wil labsorb their power and rebuild the whole shinobi continent to make it his. That is their plan for now(note:Naruto is of significance to them, but they can't concentrate on him until all the peices are destroyed, such as chess)(BTW, this is longterm, sorry, but I thought of it, and it's definately true)

Kakuzu is a mind reader.

Naruto wil lgo after Sasuke with his new jutsu, this will be the beginning of the end for Orochimaru. There will be multiple mangas AFTER the 15 chapters showing the fight, then Kabuto will run away and go deviate, giving them a reason to continue the Naruto mangas.

Tags:
  2. Akatsuki Leader Uzimaki

ah man i like that thoery on my page why u take it back