1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

All-purpose discussion about Chakra 'Quality'

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Yagami_, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Yagami_

This is talking about chakra quality rather than chakra affinities or chakra natures (which are talkingg about elements).

We've had some examples of specific chakra "qualities", which give the shinobi some uniqueness. Let me list the ones in the manga:
    1. White Fang's "white" chakra
    2. Naruto's chakra which can stand up to Kyuubi's poison
    3. Shodai and Yamato's bijuu suppressing chakra (?)
    4. Sasuke's chakra which suprised Kabuto after the VotE, and his and Madara's chakra that was more "ominous" than Kyuubi's
    5. Orochimaru's chakra which reminded Ibiki of a monster in human clothing

what I wanna know is where do you think they get this chakra from? Do you think it's based on something from their parentage? Do you think it's something they just acquire through life? It's also something pretty rare and not just due to individuality, since sakura, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Neji, Itachi, etc., never were indicated to have such a distinctive "Chakra Quality" like the ones I mentioned above.

So if you can, list which parent you think the individual got their chakra "quality" from, and what else do you think it's due by. I'll give mine:

~White Fang got his white chakra from his father. I just think it's something the Hatakes passed down. It maybe skipped a generation since Kakashi doesn't have it.
    ~Naruto got his initial chakra quality from his father (whoever it is), and I think the reason why his chakra was able to handle Kyuubi as time wore on, was due to the nature of his seal, and then having small doses of Kyuubi chakra mix overtime made him immune to the poisoning effects
    ~Shodai developed his chakra due to a genetic anomaly, rather than through his parents. Yamato got it from Shodai.
    ~Sasuke's chakra type is probably passed down through his father (though his mother may be valid), and his father's ancestor was Uchiha Madara.
    ~orochimaru got his chakra quality from his clan, specifically his father. I think he has a link with the 8 tailed demon, so his chakra quality derives from that as well (since his clan had a connection with it).

So what are your guys thoughts about chakra quality, about how it's attained, and where do you think the above people got theirs (from what parent, etc.).

Tags:
  2. Luckyday

I don't know. I think that it has something to do with either personality or experience but that my two cents.:amuse

3. Mintaka

Eh It might juist be something about the individual themselves....iot's not really talkesd about enough to come up with a very good idea of who gets it and how they get it....