1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Allen walker (D-gray man) Vs. Roxas (kingdom hearts 2)

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Azure-kun, May 29, 2007.

1. Azure-kun Banned

All powers from Organization XIII are active (this attacks from sora's drive forms)

Allen:

Active with level-3 Crown Clown (CC Omega is allowed but not from start)

battle rules:

aside from personal character rules, both are allowed to use the full extent of there powers without stamina Issues.

Also, bloodlust....begin.

Tags:
  2. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

Allen wins. If Roxas has all the powers of the Organization. Lets say that Allen can use his sword to remove each ability. Like he could a noah.

Allen has FAR more durabilty. He got his heart eaten and was still capable of remaining consious. And he regularly gets thrown into builings. Roxas durabilty isn't really measurable. But I positive its lesss than Allen.

3. Goodfellow .

Roxas was nearly and equal to Sora like? And if there is someone who got hype in the OB, it's Sora (ping pong with lasers and all that). Allen is almost an ordinary human in a sense.

Guess who wins.

4. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

Allen is FAR from an ordinary human. Just because sora gets hyped doesn't mean its gonna help him in this fight.

5. Goodfellow .

Yes, I know he is not a normal human. But he's seriously lacking in speed. The only guys with speedfeats in D.gray-man is Lenalee and Crowley:neutral

6. Pintsize Super Slueth

Allen's base form arm can move at hypersonic speeds. His powers only go up from there.

7. Azure-kun Banned

I always thought that sword was ment for killing of the darkness in peoples hearts without hurting them. then again part of the reason I stated not for allen to start with it is because I doubt his skills in sword play, plus Roxas doesn't actually have a heart, he's just a used soul and body from a powerful heart.

as far as Roxas's durablity goes, since he's basiclly half of sora I'd figure he can take buildings slamming his face like in the KH2 manga like sora.

There has yet to be evidence proving that Allen's Alpha arm moves at sonic speed....nice try though

8. Rashou Active Member

Allen's a tough cookie to crack. He DID catch a bullet with his base form arm, but I think it's a bit much assuming he gets faster with every form past that. If anything, the bulk would slow him down more and more as the thing grows bigger, until, of course, he uses standard Crown Clown. Even with that, though, Sora has shown himself more than capable of blocking bullets, from the Pirates of the Caribbean world- where they came one at a time- to the area at the end of the game where Xemnas made laser bolts appear in a ring around Riku and him. Roxas has shown himself capable of blitzing Sora.

Roxas also has a ton of strength. Allen tosses a stone pillar with ease, but Roxas brought Sora to one knee and Sora up to that point had blocked blows from Hercules and sent Storm Rider flying up with a simple four or five slashes. That's this guy, in case you forgot him:

To make matters worse, when you get to fight him in Kingdom Hearts 2's Final Mix, he's like most any other boss- you REALLY have to lay the hammer down on him and even finishing moves like Explosion are rather lackluster in actually dealing damage.

Allen's also a rather sloppy fighter. He's not nearly as capable as Roxas is at blocking and attacking continuously in a constant flow of blurred motions and attacks, culminating in a finishing move that will probably massively hurt and be pretty hard to block (especially with one arm).

9. Pintsize Super Slueth

Well, the fact that he says it does, and then proceeds to block machine gun fire from it... I dunno :p

10. Azure-kun Banned

Let me know when you figure out how machine-gun fire = super sonic speed then you may proceed to argue with me.

I see nothing but agree ment throughout most of you're post execpt on this corner right here. Allen sacrafices Grace for effectivness. The parasites that live in his body due to his anti-akuma weapon isn't for show either, if he reaches critical damage the'll simply trasnmite microwaves directing on how allen should make further use of his weapon.

as if the poor kid doesn't have enough people in his head he can still track Roxas's hidden attacks (assuming final mix 2- roxas has all of sora's Drive form attacks as stated from KHinsider.)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2007
  11. Enigmatic Swordsman Pirate Swordsman