1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Alright! here's a naruhina (naruto and hinata) amv By me!

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Avgac, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Avgac Shinigami

Enjoy!

Tags:
  2. Spidey Does whatever a spider can

Regardless of how bad you think it is, I enjoyed it a lot :b very cute and simple. I really like your stuff, even you "bad" work is above the average. Good job.

3. Bane of Mist Mizekage's Worst Nightmare

Dude, I actually like this one better than your comp entry. One thing I will say, is that you needed to lay off of the quick scene changes a bit in the beginning, it was going a bit to fast for me to keep up with.

4. Avgac Shinigami

Whoa! thanks for the comments!

5. Bakadeshi Osoisei

Dude, that was great ^^ Loved the Hina footage you have in this, especially at the begining :p

Now, the flashes and quick cuts fit the song, but got very tiring on the eyes after a while... about the mid section, my eyes started to hurt. Probably didn;t help that I watched it in a dark room. Perhaps some slower sections mixed in wouldve helped in giving the eyes a rest there.

Otherwise, great scene selection and compilation there. Very cute Naru-hina vid. I am now a happy Naru-hina fan ;p

6. Avgac Shinigami

Awesome! glad u liked it! by the way ur vid still beats the @!#$ outa mine! lol

7. Yeko

Waaaaaaay too many quick cuts. You should've gone with the melody instead of hitting on every drum beat.

8. Charles Subliminal.

Hey wow! I really enjoyed your AMVs!! I thought the naruhina one was great!!! It's was really cute!