1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

AL's ultimate goal - betrayal

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Flunitrazepam, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Flunitrazepam

The last sentence in chapter 329, said by the big man himself. The flaw in this sentence is "We".
    I do not believe that AL would share his power with the other Akatsuki. This whole agenda of world domination is just way too dull. "We'll conquer the world, bwahahahahaha, we're evil!" has been too many times done before. Naruto would turn into a James Bond-movie if that's all there is to it. I believe that we have not seen the true face of the AL yet. Most likely, he'll betray his organization, for whatever reason that may be. Seeing as the AL must be much stronger than the others, and the only thing a man with power wants is more power, I really doubt he would let anyone except him take a bite of the cookie. He might not even want world domination at all, but I'll leave those theories to the better members (basically everyone). Also, I believe that this is the reason why AL is never present during the meetings - he's incredibly afraid of being overrun. Sure, I said he was stronger than the others, but I really don't think he could nail 8 Akatsuki at once. I also believe his location is unknown to the other members. Now, you'll say that the AL is the only one able to initiate and perform the bijuu extracting ninjutsu, but I'd say that Itachi have taken the opportunity and have copied it already... So, AL isn't really all too neccessary.
    Now, that wouldn't be much of an argument for my theory, since it's just normal for a person not to want to die, right? Well, if AL's true purpose would really be world domination for his little organization, then his death would not matter that much. They'd kill him and replace him, but the agenda lives on, and the Akatsuki would ultimately carry out their duties. But, if AL would have a separate agenda, which none of the other members would know of, then he must absolutely avoid death to make his wishes come through.

Whadda'ya think?

Tags:
  2. Black Mage

But Naruto's world is small and they only have 5 big nations

and a bunch of little ones

and if your evil what are you going to do?????
    You'de have to want to take over the world or you would be bored

And so what that he said "WE"

He can't watch over every part or go all around the world everytime some shit happens

so he needs ppl to help him and thats were the rest of the akatsuki come in

i'm pretty sure that even tho he's the leader that he couldn't take the other 8 akatsuki out by himself

3. Flunitrazepam

Taking over the world is overrated. If you destroy the world as you know it, what's there left to rule?

... Which is about exactly what I brought up... Read the theory again - think before writing.

4. FadedBlack

i think that the lameness of there "motives" explained in the last chapter are only half of what really is going on it has to do with some demon god or something interesting like that, like kishi cant be that retarded to go for the its time to take over the world crap, like in pinky and the brain, really i dont know what the true motive is but it cant just simply be take of the world ha ha ha :notrust

5. Rhythmic-

I already somewhat figured he'd betray them. He probably has other goals he's keeping in secret. Pretty wierd for us to find out about this world domination plan, and we haven't even seen what the guy looks like.

6. and do you think anyone else in akatsuki will share that power?

Of course not!

Then AL must be in line just like everyone else in that department.

If you think 9 S Class Criminals plan to be loyal and share their powers, you are really understimating their intelligence.

you must first prove that he is the strongest.

The manga doesn't back you up...yet.

You must see him in action before you start claiming he is the strongest one.

I, on the other hand can say Itachi is the strongest in Akatsuki becasuse Oro left akatsuki because of him.

again, the same with everyone else.

This is false.

None of the members are present when they are together, no just AL.

They summon their shadows in their meetings.

People have this idea that AL equal God aka Yondaime.

So he can take on anyone at anytime.:amuse

read above this quote to know about akastuki's shadows.

err?

Itachi isn't there to copied and take charge.

He is there for his own hidden agendas, and taking over AL's role isn't one of them.

again, all Akatsuki members have the same abilities to summon their shadows in meeting.

7. Krzr

Yea, this thread makes me think that maybe AL brought all these powerful nin together to kill them. If he could possibly control bijuu, he could kill all of them. I think that there will be a fight within Akatsuki. And the result will either be Itachi getting away with or without Kisame, or AL taking the Kuinoichi and or Zetsu and bailing with the bijuu's. Or maybe all the above. If, the 3 Mangekyou users theory is correct and AL is Madara, then Madara and Itachi might just kill everyone and bail.

8. Flunitrazepam

Well, they do seem awfully obedient. :huh

Or, this is what they actually want, and they see the AL as the perfect leader. Or, they're just afraid of his 1337ness.

Yeah, and you can't prove that the Hokages are actually the strongest ninjas in Konohagakure, since every ninja must challenge him/her, and lose. I called upon the great powers of logics to make that rather bold statement.

This is false.
    After capturing Gaara, both Sasori and Deidara were present at the extraction.

Read the quote above. Itachi could've been there to witness the extraction of another bijuu in person.
    And about Itachi's true purpose, we have absolutely no idea, so your guess is as good as mine. However, I've never said that Itachi and the rest will betray the AL.

Yes, but fact remains that the AL seems to be at some very distant place, hiding from pretty much everything. The other Akatsuki's just find a random rock to sit on whenever they gather.

9. lol, i would like to know what you have been reading.

Maybe you should read Chapter 329.:amuse

Lol, so AL > Akatsuki? :thumbs

Hokages aren't chosen by challenges.

The Hokage choose their successors.

This is a fact.

WTF?

Beacuse that was the meeitng point.

As you can see, only Sasori and Deidara were in their physical form because that was the gathering place!!! Yet you could see the rest of akatsuki in shadow forms all in different location.

So no, you are wrong, that AL is the only one that can cast his presence in places, when even Tobi can do it.

Dude, you seem to have skipped the pages.

All Akatsuki members saw the extraction because their shadows were their.

They physical bodies weren't there, but their "shadow" clones

I know, you basically said that Akatsuki is dumb enough that they will follow their own code of honor, while the AL screw them over.

WTF?

Its the same thing!

Distant is relative!

10. Flunitrazepam

Ah, right. Everyone, except for Hidan, seems awfully obedient.

You still can't say that the Fourth was the strongest ninja at his time.

BBQ?

I haven't said anything about the rest of the members not being in "shadow"-form, damnit! But fact remains, Deidara and Sasori was not, so for all we know, Itachi's real body may have been present at some time as well.

Dude, you seem to have a bad reading dissorder.

No. What I said that this is what the AL fears the most.

Everything is relative. So?

11. Itachi and sasori are not obidient.

he wasn't.

QFTW:nuts

How dense can you be!

Deidara anf Sasori were there, because they had to carry the jinchuuriki!!

What don't you understand?

false, he was fighting Team Kakashi in another place. In fact his real body was with Kisame in a hill top, away from the cave.

Please do the research!

this is an excuse for not answering my post.

No reread your post. and no, no one fears AL.

yes, and by your implication, you seem to think that no one has ever seen AL and that he is in the underworld where no one can get to him1 lol

12. Konoha

they never share they'r powers so i guess its impossible<<dunno the spelling

13. Kurosaki Taichou

i have a strong feeling that the AL whereeva and whoeva he is, is highly capable of taking care of all of the akatsuki at once.

you see, he is the undisputed leader of the akatsuki, and i dont believe that a group of 9 s-rank nin that are stronger or as strong as the sannin and kages will accept him if he could not. and also hidan did not really act out of character to threaten or disobey AL, simply put, hidan is just that type of character. he orders the akatsuki around and if they could mutiny his ass, why dont they?? and nomatter the distance, i think that if the rest of them tried, they could find him.

also, the manga leads us to believe that the yondaime hokage was the strongest nin in existence how can he not be the best in his village??
    the evidence for this is the fact that kakashi says himself that naruto is the only one that is capable of surpassing the yondaime, and kakashi knows how strong yon really was!

also, the 4 tail naruto has the capability of pwning the sannin ie oro and jiraya. hell oros kusanagi cant even pierce the 4 tail, then imagine 5 moretails!! wat im getting at is that sandaime had a hardenough time pulling oro's soul out and he was the "professor" imagine!!!!! yondaime pulled out the soul fo the 9 TAIL KYUUBI!! he was ultra 1337

14. Bishop

Well I have a hunch the AL is in the future, he wants to change an event that happened so the the time he is in won't end up all crappy like it is in his time.

15. dummy plug

maybe he said "we" so the members wont get upset with him...

16. ElementX

I was sorta thinking like you are Bishop. Not that he is good...he is ruthless, but world domination is not his only goal.

17. dummy plug

yeah..probably to control the world is just childplay to AL...

18. Jin-E

You said that AL probably wont be able to take out all 8 members at once. How is he going to prevent the other members from killing him when they realize that they have been tricked?

19. Bishop

The problem is I'm so impatien with this one manga coming out a week. By the time shit hits the fan and its time to see all the fights it'll be summer of 2007 or fall of 2008.

20. Kwheeler

I swtill believe that AL is plotting something alot deeper than world domination, and when the shit hits the fan the other members(save for possibly one or two of the loyal ones) will be, unknowingly to them, downgraded to "good guy fodder" while AL either escapes to regroup or gets ready for the final phase of his real plan