1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Alucard and Alexander Anderson vs. Grimmjow Jaggerjack and Ulquiorra

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Captain Pimp, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Captain Pimp

Would Alucard and Anderson defeat the two Espada members or would Grimmjow and Ulquiorra destroy them instead? :headscrat

(Forgive me if this is one-sided...I believe the two Espada has something that can defeat Alucard...)

Tags:
  2. ~Shin~

I don't see what the espada can do against alucard and anderson(i'm assuming it's the one who impaled his heart with the nail) Both of them have shown insane regen and pretty close to being immortal. The only problem will be alucard and anderson actually hitting any of them.

3. Slips

Plus I'll have to read up on the duo from Bleach not into the manga currentely

Ahh the usual speed debate that comes along with all Bleach battles.

Unless they can teleport then I could technically say that Alucard is faster ?

4. ez

both grimm and ulquiorra would have to be released to fight them me thinks

5. ~Shin~

maybe i missed it, if he did can u tell me where?

6. Slips

I dont have acess to any manga at the moment as I delete most after reading. Plus as Ive had a tiring day I lack the energy to search , maybe tomorrow

It is listed on Wiki though

and various other sites I cant be arsed to check for

CP is more atune to the manga than I he should be able to sort a answer out

7. ~Shin~

I think that's only in the castlevania game....

8. Captain Pimp

I don't know anything about Castlevania so don't ask me anything about that "Alucard" XD

Ok...I really don't see Alucard teleport much in the manga, but I think these few pics show him doing it.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

It looks like Alucard went past these guys and just swipe their body parts so quickly he's not even there.

Also, in the first OVA, he teleports right in front of the Vampire priest after getting shot in the heart through Seras' lungs.

But, anyways I thought the Espada has an attack called "Cero" which would be deadly for Alucard and Anderson. Correct me if I'm wrong though <_<

9. Crimson King

Couldn't the Espada just incinerate them with a cero? that attack's pretty destructive. If it's aimed right, it can destroy the whole body. I doubt Alucard can regenerate from nothing.

10. Fenix

all we know is grimmjow can catch bankai ichigo

and...yea i'd still say Alucard can take this by himslef

11. Code

I doubt cero would reduce him to nothing when he's shrugged off an attack like this.
    Episode 6 by shinsen
    Episode 6 by shinsen
    Episode 6 by shinsen
    Episode 6 by shinsen
    Episode 6 by shinsen

Only to do this.

Episode 6 by shinsen
    Episode 6 by shinsen
    Episode 6 by shinsen

Aside from that, it's not like he'd just sit there and do nothing, especially with releases like that and when he removed all the seals, there are some very powerful people such as Rip Van Winkle and Dandyman that he's absorbed. Anderson especially with the nails is far from weak or slow either.

12. Captain Pimp

I thought that since Grimmjow could keep up with bankai Ichigo, speed would be a problem for Alucard and Anderson.

I know that Alucard survived that destructive plane crash, but cero would vaporize Alucard and he won't be able to regenerate, no?..

13. Darklyre

It's unknown whether Alucard has teleportation or simply turns himself intangible and invisible while moving, I think. Alucard also didn't just survive the crash, he walked out of there without a scratch.

14. Code

I don't see how cero would be more powerfull than crashing from an altitude of over 18,000 meters going at Mach 3, then having a bunch of grenades throwns at you, machine guns fired, and missles launched at you. The plane crash, as Darklyre stated, he wasn't even injured one bit. So for him to not only be in a state where he would be affected, but also not be able to regenerate I'd say is a stretch.

Well speed could be a problem, but Alucard isn't slow either in terms of reaction.

Luke Valentine was far from slow.
    Link removed
    Link removed
    Link removed

Yet he posed absolute no trouble. Alucard's reaction speed isn't slow either, Rip Van Winkle's bullets that easily reached the height and maneuvered around that Mach 3 plane (and also took down a small group of fighter jets) with one bullet alone, was bitten out of mid-air by Alucard as it was swerving around him. He also posses her ability after defeating her, which would be useful.

Dandyman's attacks were also pretty fast. Again, Alucard was able to easily deal with him. He also posses his ability.
    Link removed
    Link removed

Then ther's the fact that Anderson with the nails was able to surpass him (until the very end), and all that would be required is him to grab either Grimmjow or Ulquiorra, Seras and Alucard upon making contact with it (the bayonet that he was holding actually) were being consumed, despite their strength.
    Link removed
    Link removed

Though we don't know Urquiolla's full strength, for now I'm leaning towards Alucard and Anderson (and Alucard could always display some more abilities, especially considering how he's about to fight a guy who easily cuts down multiple skyscrapers at high speeds.)

15. Gunshin

Could anyone point me towards a torrent with all the Hellsing mangas? I'd really appreciate it. I watched the anime, but I don't think they went very far into it from all these crazy powers i've been hearing about.

16. CM Pope

Alucard can come back from nothing but paste....

Grimmjaw and Ulquiorra cannot (so far as we know, Ulqui might be able)

17. MdB

18. Captain Pimp

lol...ok, for now I'll lean towards Alucard and Anderson...

I forgot about his reaction speed, which is pretty quick, but during Luke vs. Alucard fight, he didnt really show reaction speed when Luke shot him. I think he was just playing around with Luke since he'll just regenerate himself.

19. Slips

Dam right he was its part of Alucards character you have to remember the guy has one hell of an ego. He will let most guys kick him about so they think they have an advantage and then just come back and own them

20. Crimson King

Grimmjow's cero is pretty strong. The attack did manage to incinerate half luppi. The only reason it didn't incinerate him entirely was because Grimmjow aimed it at his torso only.