1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Am I undestanding correctly? Some other questions.

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by CrystalCypher, May 28, 2007.

1. CrystalCypher Custom User Title

There are three different types of hollows.

Gillian, Adjuchas, and Vasto lorde. Gillians are the weakest, Adjuchas are middle, and Vasto Lorde's are the strongest.

From weakest to strongest rank:
    The N?meros - 11-99
    The Privaron - Former espadas that lost their espada rank so they got a 3-digit rank.
    The Espada - 1-10 Considered the strongest.

Some questions:
    1.It was revealed that there was only 1 gillian that got into the espada ranks. What are the types that got into the espada ranks? Are the rest all Adjuchas? or is 6-10 Adjuchas and 1-5 Vastor Lordes? I remember Aizen saying that he was gathering Vastor Lordes, so I'm not even sure Vastor Lordes are even in the Espada yet.

2. Are the numeros from 11-16 comparable to the weaker captains/stronger liutenants such as renji, Ikkaku Madarame, and Hitsugaya? Or are Numeros stronger?

3. How do the other Captains compare to Numeros, Privarons, and Espada themselves?

Has any of these questions even been answered?

Tags:
  2. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

We sure as hell don't know who's vasto and adjuuca in the espada.

It's assumed that the top 3 or 4 are vasto's, and it's probably quite SURE that yammy is adjuuca.

3. SiSL The Hun

Nobody knows who are real Vasta Lorde in current Espada, may be all, may be none... While team is full 1 to 10, we saw Aizen still talking about bringing Vasto Lorde, so we can assume, may be none or just a few are Vasto Lorde in current Espada crew.

4. CM Pope The Holy Father

1.It was revealed that there was only 1 gillian that got into the espada ranks. What are the types that got into the espada ranks? Are the rest all Adjuchas? or is 6-10 Adjuchas and 1-5 Vastor Lordes? I remember Aizen saying that he was gathering Vastor Lordes, so I'm not even sure Vastor Lordes are even in the Espada yet.

The rest of the Espada are probably Adjuucha's with the possible exception of #4 upwards since Ulquiorra's mask looks a lot like that of the Vasto Lorde silhouette that was shown.

Well it seems more variable between the Numeros in that if you can manifest a zanpakuto and you're very strong you become an Espada but if you're average you become a Numero.

D-Roy was #16 and he was horribly owned by Rukia who's basically seated officer/Lieutenant rank at best whereas Released Edorad was able to tie with Bankai Ikkaku.

It was stated though that Hitsugaya thought the only reason he, Renji and Matsumoto defeated Nakim, Released Shawlong and Released Il Fort was because they had the element of surprise due to limit release.

We just don't know. It's quite certain that most of the other Captains would overpower a Numero - even Released - quite easily. Privaron's are weaker than Espada but stronger than Numero's so they could at least hold their own against Captains but would loose I feel. In the end I don't think Privaron's are strong enough to actually defeat a Captain-rank Shinigami.

5. Frostman G.O.A.T (Greatest of all Time)

There are four types of hollows. The types you listed are the types of menos. You for got the regular type.

1. We dont know who is what in the espada. We only know that Grimmjow is an Adjuchas and Arroniro is a Gillian and thats it. So its safe to assume that everyone below Grimmjow except Arroniro is a Adjuchas.

2. The Números arnt ranked by strength only the espada. So there are some that are weak and some that are strong.

3. Im pretty sure there are some Captains that can take some of the espada.

6. Sena Kobayakawa Girls are: Yoona, HyunA

2) The Numeros are as powerful. This was shown in the first fight when they invaded the town.

3) Higher tier captains can probably take on Espada No.6 to Premier.

7. Tempest oh poop

I could`ve sworn there are a number of types of hollows but only 3 types of menos.

And those were the three forementioned by you.

I think the current espada are comprised of mainly Adjuchas, one Gillian, who is now dead, and probably one Vastolord. We know this because Aizen commented on how he hasn`t pulled all the regular Vastolord Menos together to create Vastolord Arrancar.

They all vary in strength, the ones from 11-99 arent ranked by their power, just by their production date, so to say. And you can`t really compare the Numeros to regular Lieutenants because the Lieutenants we`ve seen fighting them all had bankai, besides Matsumoto, and they had a hard time fighting their Numeros with even bankai. Ikkaku didn`t even have a limiter and had a hard time with his Numero.

Limit released Hitsugaya pwnt a Numeros, and I`m pretty sure every other Captain can pwn any other Numero as well. They`d probably have a hard time with higher tier Espada IE 6th and up. Vizard Ichigo still couldn`t take the 4th Espada, and we all know that a hollowized Ichigo pwnt Byakuya, who is clearly a higher tier captain.

8. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

most of those questions have been answered or at least implied. to my mind, the shadow images we got of the example adjucha and vasto lorde were purposefully juxtaposed by yammi and ulquiorra, thats about as close to proof as you can get that yammi is a former adjucha and ulquiorra is a former vasto lorde. i also consider the #7 espada, the big black guy, to be a former adjucha, and all the other espada i believe to be former vasto lordes. the numeros were all defeated easily once the VCs and hitsu were at 100%, so i'd say they're pretty fucking weak compared to any captain, and even compared to a lot of VC's. as far as captains vs espada, thats a running debate and its hard to say for sure but i would suggest humbly that the captains other than yamamoto, ukitake, shunsui, mayuri, byakuya, and zaraki would all be screwed against anyone except perhaps yammi, and i dont think any captain can handle the top few espada

9. Metric Jay Chou tard

From the silouettes, i'd say Yammi was an Adjucha and Ulquiorra was a Vasto Lorde. Espada 9 was a Gillian. So i'd guess that Espada 1-4 are Vasto Lordes and Espadas 5,6,7,8,10 are Adjuchas. But this isn't confirmed.

Question 2:

The Numeros aren't ranked according to strength, but i think they're about equal to VC level, maybe even competing with Captain level. Because those Numeros that invaded Karakura town with Grimmjow pretty much owned the limited VCs and it was only with the element of surprise at de-limiting that the VCs managed such a quick victory.

Question 3:

I would say that all but the weakest Captains would be able to own a Numeros. Similarly, most Captains should be able to beat a Privaron quite esily. But seeing how a Bankai Vizard Ichigo was so utterly pwned by and unreleased Ulquiorra, i'd say that very few Captains (Yamamoto, Shunsui, Ukitake and maybe Byakuya) could fight evenly with Espada 4 and above.

10. Aflean Murdering, in cold blood, a

If we are going by appearance, then we've got to say only Yammy (and maybe that old guy, but probably not) are big and fat, meaning that Yammy is the only Adjucha in the group... The difference between Privaron and Espada now and the insane clothes the Privaron wore, meaning maybe that they still had some growth with the Hougouku.

Yammy's release better be f*cking amazing, because if he doesn't improve, then it's his balls that're going to be handed to him soon.

Considering my previous point, about size, I can say presume that Yammy is Adjucha, and the rest are Vasto. The Espada to Privaron Espada change could have happened when Aizen either released the Hougyoku OR (and this is the big or) started to convert Vasto Lorde Menos Grande Hollows (XD to give them their full name).

I'm not going to answer the questions, as I don't know the answer, and the answers given are all just opinions anyway, you've read the manga as well as I, and there are no hints to 9/10 of the Espada's previous forms.

-- Eliot --

11. Ralphy♥ 愛あなた永遠あな

Remember when you state that some espada were adjucas some were gillian some were vast. This is what the USE to be. They are arrancar now. The gillian, adjucas, vasto stuff is refering to there rank before being arrancar. When they were menos.

12. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

yeah but apparently there are also some vasto lordes that aizen isnt even trying to make espada for whatever reason, he just wants to "assemble" them for an invasion force