1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Ametuer Voice Acting group, recruiting =D

Discussion in 'Konoha Ad Board & Job Center' started by Arms Alchemist, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Arms Alchemist Wannabe Voice Actor

Yes, I'm starting one!

The first thing I would like to say is that this is NOT a paid gig thing. This is just a group for ametuer vocie acting.

This forum seems to have a lot of people that like plenty of different anime, so it'd be cool if I could get a group going here. I just started learning how to do it and I'm pleased with the results so far. But it's no fun if it's just me, you know! There's no website or anything yet, but the group's work would be uploaded here

http://youtube.com/user/Voicesinyourhead

So, who's interested? Guys AND Girls are needed =]

It'd be nice if you could provide a sample of your voice, your range, etc, but it's not required.

The only requirement is having access to a microphone, really.

If you don't know how to make a fandub, that's okay! It's pretty simple and I can show you if necessary.

So, if you're interested, drop a line here and PM me with a sample, if you have one/want to make one.

Thanks for your time.

Tags:
  2. Chinatown Jigglypuff Master of Random

I'm very, very interested... I could even do multiple voices. The only problem is that I don't know how to upload sound files so that anyone can hear them... that, and my microphone makes .wav files. (I dunno if that's a problem, all I know is that I can't upload them to my MP3 player...)

Anyways, as soon as I get info on uploading sound files, I'll definitely send you a little portfolio...

One question, tho, do we "try out" for different characters, or just send a general voice... thing?

Thanks for the help.