1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

An Idea For A Fresh New Arc And Expanding The Lore

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by MShadows, Dec 7, 2018.

1. MShadows Deathbat

Since both Broly and Gogeta have been canonized, another character that I think the fans would be happy to see again is Super Janemba.

I would introduce him as Satan himself that has been locked for eons in the Demon Realm, even before the Demon Realm itself was sealed from the rest of the universe.

Make it so that Dabura's lineage, the rulers of the realm, have kept him in check for every generation to make sure he doesn't awake from his slumber and escape.

But with Dabura dead for almost a decade now, the seal breaks and he escapes from the Demon Realm.

Make him an Angel tier threat, hell, make him the Grand Priest's counterpart.

Tags:
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  2. The Saiyan Prince Vegeta Well-Known Member

Honestly, I really wouldn't mind if they made the Demon Realm arc from DB Heroes into a canon arc for the series. The manga arc for it was amazing. Mechikabura is a pretty damn awesome villain and his design in both his old and young form is pretty sick. All of the demons under his command had various abilities unique to themselves as well. Each was also capable of a demon god transformation because of Mechikabura. It's easily one of the biggest highlights from Heroes among most of the gutter trash.

Spoiler:

3. Jizznificent Your unborn bro

he's my second choice after broly. he had the most unique moveset in the Z era and was a reality warper, making him not only powerful but also hax, something we need more of in DB.

he would need more of a personality if he's going to be the main villain for a whole arc though.

4. MShadows Deathbat

I would honestly only touch upon his personality. Instead of a mindless beast, have him be the epitome is immorality and evil. Make him cunning, but in a smooth way, just like the devil himself is. Give him that unique trait that makes the devil so tempting.

Have Elder Kai notice how the universe is changing all of a sudden, similar to how Beerus's awakening was felt back in BoG.

Give him this very eerie presence. That something that makes your hairs stand.

5. Lord Haunter Tyrant Overlord

Mechikabura is probably what we're gonna get if we get a demon arc.

Or the brand new villain could be a demon, the old supreme kai is coming back, after all, he and the galactic patrol are gonna be major figures with Toyo himself stating as he was the one who came up with this brand new arc idea.

The old Kai coming, in general, is gonna add a bunch of more lore to the series as both him and the main villain are connected with the past and the fact he is gonna have to interact with Beerus, Whis all the u7 Kais and other universe gods from now on.

6. Claudio Swiss Well-Known Member

The goat guy could lead into a demon realm arc

7. Claudio Swiss Well-Known Member

Also it would be nice if the he has minions as well

8. Former OBD Lurker. Well-Known Member

9. Fang Titan

Might happen but Anizala was kind of a nod to him with his powers and general design. I think Coola/Cooler is much more likely, he's probably the most popular and iconic DB movie villain/big baddie after Broly. Hell even Dokkan Battle recognizes this, the fans voted and he was the pick for the Most Malevolent Clan (Freeza Clan) category leader with his Metal Cooler incarnation. I'd love to see him properly brought into canon.

He's got some of the best cards for Extreme i.e. villain types in the game, he got his Golden Shredder form in DBH anime, why not push it to the final level? Frost was shit.

10. Claudio Swiss Well-Known Member

Cooler is a possibility though they may recton him into frost superior brother in u6
    But hey rectons

11. Fang Titan

They should just shoehorn him into the main universe of #7. They can say he was out being a tyrant in other universes or dimensions or something. Either way, by fan-demand and popularity, he's right up there with Broly.

12. Crimson Dragoon Red Eyes

Super Janemba has a angel level enemy is cool, I don't mind that. The demon realm needs to be looked into if the Angels are major deals in DBS

14. Jizznificent Your unborn bro

maybe janemba is the one jiren is after. :Myelningen

15. Hazard Black♠️Vegeta

i want this to be linked to another universe.
    Gin‘s universe if possible.

16. KaiserWombat Well-Known Member Advisor

I guess

that would be quite A P P E E L I N G

like Janemba peeling off Goku's face with a sword type of appealing, y'know

I've basically rendered Janemba as the uber cosmic final boss in every long-term DB fanfiction I've ever concocted in my headspace, so it's hardly an unprecedented notion for me anyway

17. LordPerucho Well-Known Member

True, so the secondary cast gets to shine although no one wants to see anyone getting Tiend.

18. Claudio Swiss Well-Known Member

Honestly it depends if the current arc will lead to it