1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Summer Angolmois - Genkou Kassenki

Discussion in 'Akihabara TV Channel' started by MusubiKazesaru, Jul 11, 2018.

1. MusubiKazesaru Moderator Moderator

In the year 1274, the invading Mongols have their sights set on Japan. The exiled samurai Jinzaburō Kuchii is in Kamakura when he finds himself face to face with the invasion.​

Tags:
  2. MusubiKazesaru Moderator Moderator

I thought the first episode was pretty solid. This is the first I've heard of the studio producing it and it looks like they've done solid enough work. There's some sort of filter being used that they're using to try to give the series a vintage look which could be hit or miss, but I didn't mind it. Anyway, a good historical anime is always appreciated.

3. Shiba D. Inu Will of the D.oge

It was a pretty good first episode. I could do without the filter but I don't really mind it that much.